• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just watched street kings (2008). and actually it was really good .

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironman - nothing to get he is badass, but always watch after the credits and he meets Colonel Nick Fury to join the Avengers!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Donnie Darko

Very interesting movie. Perhaps I am truly stupid but I find no "deep" perception of the film, I mean for me its meaning and conclusion are very understandable and not extraordinary at all. I say this because a lot of people have told me "you need to watch it many times to understand its true meaning"

Am I missing something ? (two universes were created, he ended up terminating one going back to the other and choosing to die to save the girl)
You're not very far off at all. I'll never understand the praise for this film.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why was my post deleted?

EDIT: Never mind, my computer messed up. Disregard.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i watched the usual suspects again...love that movie....braveheart and usual suspects are the 2 best from 95'

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i watched the usual suspects again...love that movie....braveheart and usual suspects are the 2 best from 95'

You know i have always wanted to see that movie but read about the ending and the twist at the end so the whole movie is pretty much ruined for me :crymeariver:

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that sucks that it was ruined for you because it is one of my favourites...great cast in it too

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just saw an commercial for max payne...mark wahlberg...i can see it, love the video game

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just saw an commercial for max payne...mark wahlberg...i can see it, love the video game

Damn i can definitely see him as Max Payne and yes very awesome game practically the father of "bullet time" and set a niche for other gaming creators.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Wow. The new Indiana Jones movie is fucking terrible.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thought i'd give apocalypse now a shot since it's a classic and all. couldn't stand it. convuleted as hell and boring as shit.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm downloading the strangers now, any good anyone?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I saw Tropic Thunder on the weekend. Pretty damn funny, Tom Cruise made me piss myself. That's saying something too, I hate Tom Cruise.

7.5/10

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:bowroflarms:

ahahaha i stared at it for a second before i got it.

but can you please explain to me why that movie was supposed to be good? my brother, who is reading the book right now, felt the same. convuleted, tedious, and just plain boring.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
!!

:bowroflarms:

ahahaha i stared at it for a second before i got it.

but can you please explain to me why that movie was supposed to be good? my brother, who is reading the book right now, felt the same. convuleted, tedious, and just plain boring.

I thought the movie was really good dude! Your Bro will like the book if he is really smart when it comes to english. Probably the toughest book I have ever read, very difficult read.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought the movie was really good dude! Your Bro will like the book if he is really smart when it comes to english. Probably the toughest book I have ever read, very difficult read.

he's just smart when it comes to everything, and he hasn't finished it yet but he is telling me exactly what you're telling me, difficult read.

i guess i'm in the minority here, but man i just couldn't get into it. it never riveted me or really made me interested. and call me stupid but sometimes i got a little lost in the story line. i found saving private ryan to be much better.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's just smart when it comes to everything, and he hasn't finished it yet but he is telling me exactly what you're telling me, difficult read.

i guess i'm in the minority here, but man i just couldn't get into it. it never riveted me or really made me interested. and call me stupid but sometimes i got a little lost in the story line. i found saving private ryan to be much better.

No its cool about getting lost. I read it for AP english (definitely got lost while reading it) and then we watched the movie and still got lost. After each chapter or so my teacher kind of went over it to help us so that made it more interesting. If he is on his own trying to comprehend it then yeah he will find it boring.