• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

P

Pain

VIP
As soon as Brad Pitt was Brad Pitt in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, I lost all interest.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
As soon as Brad Pitt was Brad Pitt in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, I lost all interest.
Really? I'd argue the middle third of the film was easily the strongest.

P

Pain

VIP
I enjoyed watching him as a young old man and acting like a pedophile. Probably my favorite parts of the movie was with the drunken tug boat captain. The movie should of just been about him.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I enjoyed watching him as a young old man and acting like a pedophile. Probably my favorite parts of the movie was with the drunken tug boat captain. The movie should of just been about him.
...or the guy that always got struck by lightening.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Major League Blu-ray
The movie is not a cinematic revelation. What it is though is an acknowledgment of what professional baseball (hell, all sport) actually is – entertainment.
Rest here.

P

Pain

VIP
^^ I got bored of Major League when it became a romantic comedy.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
^^ I got bored of Major League when it became a romantic comedy.
A fault of it, yes. Thankfully those moments are few and far between or, rather, aren't of the upmost importance. Taylor's just another member of the team and his character's development is largely seen off the field because he's a veteran player, so, in that regard, it makes sense. Still, I'm glad such scenes weren't given more time than they already were.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Sorry that suddenly sounds like Bull Durham.

P

Pain

VIP
"The Game"

I couldn't help but laugh at the end when it turned out it was all a set up for a surprise birthday party. :rofl3:

Ah well, it entertained me for 2 hours. I just wish they used Penn more in the movie.

David Fincher still remains as one of my favorite directors.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ It was a Michael Douglas film, what did you expect?!

I thought it was particularly B grade. If it didn't have Douglas and Penn I would have thought it was nothing but a by-the-numbers b grade thriller.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Whats wrong with Michael Douglas? I enjoy his movies.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain said:
Whats wrong with Michael Douglas? I enjoy his movies.
He's made 4 good films in the past 20 years. In fact he hasn't done anything good since Wonder Boys.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just watched Wolfe Creek.

Aussie horror flick. It was an interesting movie but lacked something in the narrative. We never really get inside anyone's head which would have made it more compelling. Instead it relies on brutality and the visceral.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clockwork orange....Alex Delarge > pain.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chato's Land.
Ahhh Charlie Bronson!!!

Die Hard 2.
I've seen this so many times I didn't mind falling asleep watching.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tryin to understand what was so good about slumdog millionaire? Ok it was sad and i showed sympathy for the povos but god it was borin.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just finished watching Taken. Such an awesome movie it had be on the edge of my seat the entire time, action was awesome, acting was brillaint and very awesome story line. Must watch if you haven't seen.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Tonka said:
tryin to understand what was so good about slumdog millionaire? Ok it was sad and i showed sympathy for the povos but god it was borin.
Just finished watching Taken. Such an awesome movie it had be on the edge of my seat the entire time, action was awesome, acting was brillaint and very awesome story line. Must watch if you haven't seen.
B'oh!

P

Pain

VIP

2vjdjc2-1.jpg