• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
CaptainCharisma said:
i watched 300 this morning, besides some fight scenes and the cool visuals it wasnt really that great of a movie, in my opinion at least
No, you're right. It sucked.

MuscleHead

MuscleHead

Gonna get Eragon out of vid store this week. Any one seen it and is it worth watching?

P

Pain

VIP
I didn't like 300 either. The fight scenes didn't impress me as much as i'd hope. The only thing i liked was the crazy visual style of the movie. Can't get that anywhere else than this movie.

5/10

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MuscleHead said:
Gonna get Eragon out of vid store this week. Any one seen it and is it worth watching?

i've seen it, i thought it was okay. it was a nice little story pretty entertaining.:food-snacking:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've heard Eragon is shit. Don't think I've seen a decent review of it anywhere. Not least from anywhere worth a damn. (Present company excepted of course MM!)

P

Pain

VIP
I watched Tommy Boy again last night. That movie has to go down as one of the funniest movies i've ever seen. Funniest movie ever would be Dumb & Dumber.

P

Pain

VIP
Anyone else saw the new trailer park boys movie? The Big Dirty. I'm a big fan of the show but the movie just sucked so much. They tried too hard to make it mainstream.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky said:
I've heard Eragon is shit. Don't think I've seen a decent review of it anywhere. Not least from anywhere worth a damn. (Present company excepted of course MM!)

Yes, it is pure shit. :food-snacking:

Line said:
Ever get around to watching Ultraviolet?

I heard that movie sucked ass as well.

I just finished watching The Silence of the Lambs last night and I thought it was incredible :xyxthumbs: The story was simply its stand out feature. Its moved up into my top favorites, somewhere inside my top 10. Im trying to rebuild my list of favorite films... im just going to continue watching film after film.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Yeah, Eragon isn't very good, just don't tell my gf.

Inland Empire - Total insanity.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Ever get around to watching Ultraviolet? :e5dunno:

Yes. An hour and a half of my life I will never get back. :disgust:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
^^ Didn't say it wasn't genius, Line.

By the way, I forgot to mention how glad I was William H. Macy got a cameo :49:

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i watched Last King of Scotland and Freedom Writers, i enjoyed both movies.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm officially freaking out for 28 Weeks Later:hsughr:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
onebigeric said:
I'm officially freaking out for 28 Weeks Later:hsughr:

I'm not freaking out for it, but I am looking forward to watching it. The first 1 by Danny Boyle was great, and beat Zack Snyder to the fast zombies idea.

I know Boyle didn't do this one but still looks like a decent "zombie" flick.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^I concur. We're in a definite drought concerning quality entries into the genre, and even though these aren't technically 'zombies', the errie feel and pacing of the first was hard to match. Plus, I'm a sucker for the 'city's being overrun' backdrop.

Freaking out may be a relative term though; with me, it means I'll actually see it in theaters.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't wait for Spider Man 3 to come out :spy: