• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
What the fuck was the dealer with how things played out with the Butler. He appears semi-steadily throughout the film (aka whenever there's an interior shot at Harry's) but he turns out to be arguably one of the four most important people in the series by the end of the movie...

"Harry, you're father killed himself and I love you."

I was like...wow...and I'm not sure why Harry wasn't thinking, "Umm...where the fuck was this information three years ago before I decided to plot against my best-friend and become a super villian?"

:uhoh2:
I'm a huge Spiderman fan and i loved spiderman 3 but i have to agree the butler part was very weird.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glex said:
They needed to make Maguire look more BA when he was connected with Venom. I know that's hard, but they could've done something better than brushing his hair onto his forehead. Was it supposed to be a joke or was he supposed to be sexually appealing, it seemed like half and half
That was one of the things that was played to ammuse the kiddies. It was that lame badass that was meant to be funny. I thought the brush the hair onto the forehead thing was stupid too.
Line said:
What the fuck was the dealer with how things played out with the Butler. He appears semi-steadily throughout the film (aka whenever there's an interior shot at Harry's) but he turns out to be arguably one of the four most important people in the series by the end of the movie...
That was just too convenient for the series. If they had just made it seem as though the butler had been protecting something, and couldn't tell him, it would have been better. Even a scene where Harry is questioning why Spidey didn't just kill him and wrestles with whether to help his friend.

The entire plot was just too convenient and easy. I expected more than a kids film.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
*Thomas Hayden Church falls into pit*

-Cut to scientists
Scientist One: Ah, there seems to be a weight shift in the silicone particle reactor.
Scientist Two: Eh, it's probably just a bird. It'll fly away.
Me: Wow...
Glex said:
And just because his father's own weapon killed him it doesn't mean that he killed himself.
Obviously I was simplifying. I believe the line was something closer to, "There's no doubt in my mind that your father died at his own hand...now let's have sex."

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
^^ I didn't think you missed that, was just throwing in an add-on.

Yes, I also wowed at that scene, Line. Here's me thinking what kind of actual security there would be, not to mention cameras of what was taking place...not to mention equipment like that wouldn't be kept outside...not to mention...

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Glex said:
^^ I didn't think you missed that, was just throwing in an add-on.

Yes, I also wowed at that scene, Line. Here's me thinking what kind of actual security there would be, not to mention cameras of what was taking place...not to mention equipment like that wouldn't be kept outside...not to mention...
...not to mention they have equipment capable of measuring weight in an experiment of the molecular level yet it's apparently not sensitive enough to differentiate the weight of a bird to a human...not to mention...

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
watched a few more films:

Breaking and Entering- was a pretty good film, acting was ok, and the story seemed to fall short, also that little girl was annoying as hell.

The Hitcher- I ended up hating this movie, it started off great and built a lot of suspense and the action scenes were amazing, but it builds all this up for nothing. there is no concrete story behind the killer, his motives, his history, nothing. all u can conlude is that he is crazy or something, but that is not enough.

Monster- i had heard many good things about this movie, but i just didn't like it. charlize theron's acting was amazing but that's about the only good thing i can say about the movie.

The Rules of Attraction- was a good movie, a good teen flick.

Pride and Prejudice- thought it was okay, acted fairly well. The mom and the two younger sisters were so freaking annoying.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The original Hitcher was simliar in that you never know the motives and his sudden reappearances belie belief somewhat - yet it cranked up the tension anyway and was never going to be a credible story, yet still gained some cult status and I liked it. Haven't seen the remake - probably won't bother.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
You've been watching some fairly good picks lately, MM but I'm not sure I get this description at all...
MexicanMuscle said:
The Rules of Attraction- was a good movie, a good teen flick.
:uhoh2:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thomas Jane has pulled out of Punisher 2.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky said:
Thomas Jane has pulled out of Punisher 2.

First one sucked. Could care less about this new one.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree about the Butler in spiderman 3. This sequel was a big disapointment.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Paulie said:
First one sucked. Could care less about this new one.
Well, yeah...but it was still BA.

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf..nooooo Thomas Jane was GREAT as the punisher, even though the script was garbage

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf..nooooo Thomas Jane was GREAT as the punisher, even though the script was garbage
Agreed.

Henry Rollins for the Punisher role!!

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my mate scott had written his own script for Saw 3, when Saw 2 had only just came out.. man his script version of Saw 3 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the one they used

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mygeeto said:
my mate scott had written his own script for Saw 3, when Saw 2 had only just came out.. man his script version of Saw 3 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the one they used

sure:hsughup:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Mygeeto said:
This isn't entirely shocking seeing how they're some of the worst horror movies ever made.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ The first one was good.

I watched 'Unleashed' last night. Good fight scenes (as you'd expect from Jet Li and Yuen Wo Ping) and they actually created a nice backstory to it which I presume is why Morgan Freeman got involved. Still quite cliched but entertaining nonetheless.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robert De Niro and Al Pacino will co-star in the indie film Righteous Kill from Nu Image's Millennium Films and Emmett Furla Films, Daily Variety reported from the Cannes Film Festival today (Thursday). The trade publication quoted Nu Image chief Avi Lerner as saying, "This is an event in world history." Lerner pointed out that De Niro and Pacino had appeared together only once before in a film. "They were in two scenes in Heat. In this movie, they are in the whole thing together," he said.