• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome, that leg pressing is impressive, even more so..
but this fingerman board thing, what !?, hes gotta be kidding us all?..
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
^^ Now I know...this guy is a complete psycho...
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
that was an awesome leg workout !!!

thanks for the update tkD :tiphat:
 
Cookie monster

Cookie monster

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
105
Points
18
Congrats Kevin for completing the transformation! you did a hell of a job and showed everyone that your possibilities are endless. I hope you continue with your training and progression, and maybe all of us Mecca members will see you on stage again one day!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Levrone Transformation • Final Picture From Week 8
July 26, 2009

Here it is. I wanted to get this up earlier – this pic was from
the beginning of last week. I was hoping to put it up with a leg
and back shot, but I never had a chance to get those done, so
I’m putting this up now.

This pic is important because not only is it the last pic of the MASS transformation, it’s also the first pic for the DEFINITION transformation
to come.

Starting tomorrow we’re going to get back to posting regularly, and
we’ll be setting the stage for the definition transformation. I hope
you all join me in getting more cut than you’ve ever been.

– Kevin



llldaj-1.png
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ fucking unbelievable!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Yeah, his hair is growing! LOL :D

He looks really amazing (tanning beds ftw)... he actually looks in shape, I wonder how much BF will he drop...
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
fuck kev is the man what an effort what inspiration. definately not a boring character
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
fuck kev is the man what an effort what inspiration. definately not a boring character

sometimes i wonder if it was a whole lot of effort. There were guys like rich gaspari who worked his ass off for every ounce of muscle he put on. Kevin has always swelled up super easy, there would be times when kevin would weigh around 180 and by the time the contest comes up he blows up to a 250 lb shredded bodybuilder. Its like 30% hard work and 125% genetics ( i know thats impossible but you know what i mean) his workouts havent even been that extensive lately, i dont even think he did any free weight squats throughout the transformation..... im not trying to hate but this guy is a genetic freak of nature.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
sometimes i wonder if it was a whole lot of effort. There were guys like rich gaspari who worked his ass off for every ounce of muscle he put on. Kevin has always swelled up super easy, there would be times when kevin would weigh around 180 and by the time the contest comes up he blows up to a 250 lb shredded bodybuilder. Its like 30% hard work and 125% genetics ( i know thats impossible but you know what i mean) his workouts havent even been that extensive lately, i dont even think he did any free weight squats throughout the transformation..... im not trying to hate but this guy is a genetic freak of nature.

I remember the same thing. During the off season he would often lose a lot of mass and be gigging with his band. There was the tale that he came into a sponsors meeting and all the other BBers didn't recognise him because he was only 200lb. Sure enough come contest time he was back up to 240-250 on stage.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Levrone Definition Transformation, Day 1: Canyon Run • LevroneReport.com
July 28, 2009

OK, let’s get started. Right now I’m at 6% with calipers. Calipers
can be misleading, the only real measure is the dunk tank. Given past experience I’m going to estimate that I’m at 8% actual body fat. I
need to be at 3 or 3.5% to complete this next transformation. I’m
giving myself 30 days.

Failure is not an option. When I know you’re watching, it’s like a blood
oath, man. So keep watching, keep being vocal, and together we’ll get crazy shredded. I’m already visualizing it. Start seeing it right now.

I plan on training heavy but with higher reps. 12-15 reps, instead of 6-8 reps. Working the fast-twitch muscle, sculpting, losing fat and increasing conditioning and performance.

I’m going to be eating low carb, high protein. I’ll be sharing my diet weekly
in the LevroneReport.com newsletter. I know you’re waiting on the
MASS transformation nutritional info, and I’ll email that to you first, in
the next few days. Thanks for your patience.

From the treadmill to the boxing ring and everything in between – I’m
going to try out as many fat burning activities as possible. Starting
with a 1.5 hour run in the canyon, below. This was a big workout – not
for every day, more like twice a week. I wanted to start with a bang.
Pick a safe, realistic goal that’s out of your comfort zone, and hit it.
Let us know how you do. Seeing that you’re doing it too helps motivate
me.

There might be a short service interruption later today or tomorrow as I switch the blog to a new server for more features and a forum. Don’t
worry, I’m not going anywhere. I hope you’re not, either. Out.


Levrone Transformation # 2 - Day One, Canyon Run- LevroneReport.com





 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
What about transformation number 3?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Dang look at him at the end, "Protein!, Wooooo" thats some intense cardio, though i could do that easily.
 
D

DIPLOMAT007

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
66
Points
6
30 days doesnt seem like enough time imo
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^^it's enough time for Kevin :49:
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
he is a beast.. If he keeps this up 30 days will be enough
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
He won't be able to resist getting back on the stage.
 

Similar threads

Top