• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Thanks for the updates adam.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Levrone Transformation # 2 - 1st Cutting Chest Work Out-LevroneReport.com








Full Work Out


Flat Bench Press:
135 lb. x 12
185 lb. x 12
225 lb. x 4 sets of 12 Reps.

Incline Machine Press:

135 lb. x 12
185 lb. x 4 sets of 12 Reps

Seated Machine Flys:

4 sets of 110 lb. x 12 Reps



from his blog, http://levronereport.com/
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Thanks for the updates Adam.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Looks great in that tank top, every day he's looking better!
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Ohh no! Another bodybuilder keeping the stupid myth about "higher reps cuts you up" alive. Levrone really talks a lot of bullshit about training.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Ohh no! Another bodybuilder keeping the stupid myth about "higher reps cuts you up" alive. Levrone really talks a lot of bullshit about training.

Something he is doing is working. :soapbox:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Man, I don't look at this thread often but everytime I do i'm shocked because he's getting bigger and bigger! those delts and traps are resembling his old days :D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
He's delt-chest-tri package is looking amazing. Can't say the same about the rest for him not exposing other muscles.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
. With the rep range he is using now hiw is more likely to stimulate muscle hypertrophy then what he was with his 4 sets of 6-8 buisness. (so this next 8 weeks will be very interesting) wish hed stop with the high reps make u cut stuff tho. Still good watching. Kevin for favourite retired pro?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Levrone Transformation #2 • Abs •

July 31st, 2009

Hey guys. There’s been a few minor changes to the blog and there will be more. I hope the switch didn’t throw any of you off too much, and thanks for your patience.

The forum is up and I’ll be fixing bugs and organizing forum sections over the next few days. The forum will be a home for your questions, thoughts, feelings, ideas.

I will be active on the forum. I’m not just another celebrity setting up a forum as a way to politely duck out of the conversation. I want to get to know you better and exchange ideas with you often.

The video below focuses on abs. You’ve been waiting for a long time for some Levrone-style abs instruction. Enjoy.

I hope you’re visualizing a clear picture of your soon-to-be ripped body. I know I am. If your were never quite able to chase down those elusive abs and cuts, this is your time. Use the magic of the blog, the power of the moment. I need to get shredded in 30 days and I’m taking you with me. Let’s do this.

Kevin



 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
perhaps you should start training pros... you appear to know more than kevin :bitelip:

shh-1.jpg
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
perhaps you should start training pros... you appear to know more than kevin :bitelip:

Epic missing the point-skills!

That high reps cuts you up is bullshit - PRO or not, we got science to prove that.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
that ab workout looks good, wish i had room in this house to do that.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
perhaps you should start training pros... you appear to know more than kevin :bitelip:

Essensen said:
Epic missing the point-skills!

That high reps cuts you up is bullshit - PRO or not, we got science to prove that.

:rofl3:

Agree with Essensen. Nothing like spreading mythology FTW. Branch was carrying on about stance width to recruit thigh muscles. Kevin carrying on about getting cut with higher reps. You'd honestly think that the last 20-30yrs of research and knowledge would have carried us forward rather than having to argue the same BS over and over again.
 

Similar threads

Top