tkD
Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2008
- Messages
- 21,162
- Points
- 113
Thanks for the updates adam.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Ohh no! Another bodybuilder keeping the stupid myth about "higher reps cuts you up" alive. Levrone really talks a lot of bullshit about training.

Something he is doing is working.![]()
Levrone Transformation #2 • Abs •
July 31st, 2009
Hey guys. There’s been a few minor changes to the blog and there will be more. I hope the switch didn’t throw any of you off too much, and thanks for your patience.
The forum is up and I’ll be fixing bugs and organizing forum sections over the next few days. The forum will be a home for your questions, thoughts, feelings, ideas.
I will be active on the forum. I’m not just another celebrity setting up a forum as a way to politely duck out of the conversation. I want to get to know you better and exchange ideas with you often.
The video below focuses on abs. You’ve been waiting for a long time for some Levrone-style abs instruction. Enjoy.
I hope you’re visualizing a clear picture of your soon-to-be ripped body. I know I am. If your were never quite able to chase down those elusive abs and cuts, this is your time. Use the magic of the blog, the power of the moment. I need to get shredded in 30 days and I’m taking you with me. Let’s do this.
Kevin
Obviously, but that doesn't make his explanations any less bullshit.

perhaps you should start training pros... you appear to know more than kevin![]()
perhaps you should start training pros... you appear to know more than kevin![]()
perhaps you should start training pros... you appear to know more than kevin![]()
Essensen said:Epic missing the point-skills!
That high reps cuts you up is bullshit - PRO or not, we got science to prove that.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.