• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Daaaamn, he jumps the rope like a boxer. He's a real athlete all around.

He jumps rope. Wouldn't say it was like a boxer.

I was expecting a bit more speed out of all of that circuit.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
He jumps rope. Wouldn't say it was like a boxer.

I was expecting a bit more speed out of all of that circuit.
For sure, but still better than most of people. Anyway, I think that was pretty impressive.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Kevin is awesome !!!

thanks for the updates tkD :tiphat:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Levrone Transformation #2 • Back Supersets • LevroneReport.com

August 16th, 2009

Another great workout yesterday. Check it out. If you think this
workout looks tough, imagine doing it while talking to camera the
whole time. Trust me, it adds a whole other cardio component.

– Kevin

Levrone Transformation #2 Superset Back Workout Levrone Report.com




v Levo said:
Hammer Strength ISO Lateral Seated Rows: 280 lbs x 12 reps

Reverse Grip Pull Downs: 180 lbs x 12 reps

Dumbell One Arm Rows: 120 lbs x 12 reps
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
only just watched his obstacle course i didnt think he did it very well.was slow and cumbersome. He shouldnt do this while hes dieting.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Those arms, dat crazy triceps at 4:36! :turborun:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
only just watched his obstacle course i didnt think he did it very well.was slow and cumbersome. He shouldnt do this while hes dieting.

I don't know that it is the diet, I think it is just the level of athleticism he has trained himself for.

Pretty easy to be doing this sort of thing, which is just different, and have people back slap and sing praises. Thus you don't really get better, as don't measure progression in that sort of thing. I mean it is great that he does just do all sorts of things, enjoys training and the like, but you do expect more from a former elite athlete.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ crazy, wonder how well he can do now.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
holly fuck thats terrible boxing technique, looks like a school yard brawler :D....and that heavy bag is empty at the top! lol what a tool
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Levrone Transformation #2 • Arms Superset • Levrone Report





Kevin Levrone said:
Full Work Out:

Dumbell Curls:
3 Sets 50 x 12 Reps
1 Set 50 x 6 Reps

Hammer Curls:
3 Sets 50 x 12 Reps
1 Set 50 x 6 Reps

Easy Curl Bar:
3 Sets 70 x 12 Reps
1 Set 70 x 6 Reps

Tricep Push Down:
3 Sets 90 x 20 Reps
1 Set 90 x 15 Reps
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
20" guns in yo face!
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
^ i knew it i felt it 20 inch guns :D
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
^^ That's just his bedroom.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I've seen that pic on different boards also, what really happened?
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
That's from getbig so don't take it very seriously yet.

And who said it's recent?

Hopefully Kevin can update us and tell the story behind that pic. Hopefully he's alright if that's really a recent pic.
 

Similar threads

Top