• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
I like levrone but i bet he will not try this naturaly trust me everbody on this planet who use or have used steroid will never again train without them he maybe not use anadrol 50,testosteron or other strong stuff,but like akita say he will use HGH+insulin or at last primobolan,masteron,winstrol,trenabol itc ...
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
yea,right....light weight baby!!eat nothing but a peanuts!!up to 5lbs in only 7days!!!sounds like a bad commercial for muscletech!! hahahaha!!muscle memory and shit....and we are all fools!!hes gonna be taking AT LEAST insulin+gh,for that kind of growth...

dat der peanut by teh muscleteks

Sad news, guys...


that F'ing sux. this is gonna be like when someone plans on acheiving a goal but shit keeps happening which prevents goals from being reached. first he got sick and now this. i hope hes doing well

^^ Yeah, muscle memory works wonders for him..... :bitelip: Ok, he's a freak, but come on, if he didn't touched a weight for 5 years he can't be leg pressing 885 easily....

I bet he can alctually press 1100lbs for 5 or 6 reps... that's inhuman...


King Coleman did 2300 for reps. is that so far beyond inhuman that its human all over again?LOL
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Levrone Transformation- "Visualization"

talking about Visualization :thumbsup2:




I really want you guys to try this today. Visualize your ideal physique, and then over time make the picture clearer in your head. Clear your mind and do it for a few minutes a day – it works. Tonight I’m posting chest, shoulder and tri workout, and a set from EVERY exercise will be included. Later.

Kevin
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Very nice, hes right. when i wake up ,before i go to work, and before/after gym i do some visualization of my own.
might need to make my posing last a little longer..
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
how deep are u going on those? are ur knees touching ur chest?

well lets say im down as much as possible.. my upper quad is on my stom. and the knee is about 1 inch before chest.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Levrone Transformation • “End Of Week Two” Photo
June 6, 2009
Hey guys, editing and uploading the scenes from today’s workout was a little more involved than I thought – it’ll be up tomorrow. It was a killer workout. In the meantime, I hope this new picture will tide you over for now. Compare the picture at end of week one to the picture at end of week two – I see a difference. You guys have been following every step of the way, so let me know what you think.

ND OF WEK ONE:

END OF WEEK TWO:

you can see the difference in the pic's already !!!

kevin is the man :thumbsup2:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
he does look improved in shoulders and chest :O:O:O
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
What an unreal transformation only after 2 weeks!

Cheers heaps for the updates guys. Keep them coming! :)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Yeap, but delts are bigger... he's wider, take a look at his traps...
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
This is bullshit. There was a comedy show in which two guys visited Levrone and he challenged one into a "posing duel"

We could see what Levrone looked like with years of zero training. He looked nothing like this:

It's far more likely he started working out some time before shooting the show.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
the lighting here is much better :thumbsup2:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
^You can see a change in his face aswell.....
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I really liked that video about visualization, he's absolutely right. Looks like he's enjoying it way more then he thought eh?
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Levrone Transformation- 3rd Chest Workout

this vid is 6:50 minutes long, now he's making longer vid's :thumbsup2:


Kevin Levrone said:
HAMMER STRENGTH INCLINE

1st set: 6 reps, 90 lbs

2nd set: 8 reps, 140 lbs

3rd set: 6 reps, 160 lbs

4th set: 10 reps, 180 lbs

HAMMER STRENGTH DECLINE

1st set: 6 reps, 90 lbs

2nd set: 6 reps, 110 lbs

3rd set: 8 reps, 140 lbs

4th set: 12 reps, 160 lbs

ISOLATERAL INCLINE

1st set: 6 reps, 90 lbs

2nd set: 6 reps, 140 lbs

3rd set: 8 reps, 160 lbs

4th set: 12 reps, 160 lbs

PECK DECK FLIES

1st set: 10 reps, 120 lbs

2nd set: 10 reps, 130 lbs

3rd set: 10 reps, 140 lbs

4th set: 10 reps, 150 lbs
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
In the 2nd pic "end of week 2", the angle and lightning are looking better, and thanks for all the updates adamn.
 

Similar threads

Top