• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So what you do is twist and hyper extend someone's back in order to "save the squat" that has failed due to the load going forward, caused by lack of strength in the area he is pushing on...........

So what is wrong with bar spotters or the bear hug that everyone else uses that takes the load? What is wrong with using the safety pins for what they were designed for? What is wrong with doing like the Weightlifters do and dump the bar?

Plus the fact that he places himself in a position of disadventious leverage over the lifter.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Q&A, Leg Day Nutrition / Taking The High Road

December 21st, 2009

Being snowed in gives me a chance to catch up on a few video submission questions.

Thanks for your questions, and thanks also for the great “That’s What’s Up Levrone!” videos you’ve posted – I watch all of them and I’ll highlight some soon.

There have been thousands of nutritional and personal questions fired at me since the blog started. I couldn’t answer all of them, so I set up the following Youtube groups to make the amount of questions manageable.

Post your nutritional questions in the Nutrition By Kevin Youtube group, and your personal questions about any subject under the sun in the Levrone Wisdom Youtube group. All questions will be answered with a video response, right here on the main page, guaranteed.

I’m dying to get back in the gym. Being shut in like this just makes me hungrier to feel the steel and bang out those squats. I’ll try again tomorrow, but one way or another, I’m gonna kill that 440 lbs.

Peace, Kevin

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Great speech!
Kevin for president!:thumbsup2:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i agree Kevin for President 12'

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Winner Of The New Year’s Resolution Phone Call
December 25th, 2009

Hope you’re enjoying your holiday. Rest up because we’re going to need it going into 2010.

I want to get a quick message out to you guys about the winner of the personal coaching session phone call.

The winner, who we randomly picked out of hundreds of names, will be sending pics and background info before the call.

We’ll have a detailed back and forth on the phone on January 1st so I can learn more about his particular situation and outline my recommendations. I’ll do my best to help him get mentally prepared for the year ahead.

Congrats to the winner, (Andrew from the UK) and I’ll keep the rest of you posted on the details of the call so we can all pitch in and keep Andrew motivated and accountable all year long. Plus, there will tips you can apply to your own journey.

Peace, Kevin

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
500 lbs Squat Challenge
December 28th, 2009

I’m back in the gym after a long holiday weekend. More importantly, I’m back in charge of 440 lbs.

I banged out 440 x 4 for one set and my knee felt fine. No leg wraps involved, which is a great sign. The warmup and the one set were a sufficient workout this time around so I stopped there.

Remember, it was just one workout ago that I felt the twinge in my knee – so it made sense this time to ease off after one strong set, even if it felt great.

The champion’s journey is not just about what you lift. Sometimes it’s about what you don’t lift.

Sometimes, like a racecar driver, you pull over and let the pit crew swap out the tire. You pace yourself. You strategize and navigate around potential injuries so you don’t crash and burn.

The 500 lb Squat Challenge is living up to its name – it’s definitely an incredible challenge. But we’ve got this, guys. I’m giving myself four more days to bang out 500 lbs. TSSSSH-BAM! Let’s do this.

Peace

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what type of lifting belt is he using?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
4 more days and his gonna jump 60lbs? ouch big man thats for sure. goodluck levrone

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do think he can lift NOW 470 for 3 reps.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He will do it, no doubt about it.

Adam25

Adam25

Banned
Happy New Year
January 1st, 2010

Here’s a quick heads up from the airport. I’m back in LA.

It’s a new year and I’m ready to go on to the next chapter in the
endless transformation…so 500 lbs has got to go up right now.

The Mecca is the place to do it. Let’s finish this tomorrow at Gold’s Gym, Venice Beach.

Shout out to Andrew, winner of the New Year’s Resolution phone call.
Great talking to you today. Andrew and I spoke for 50 minutes, and I outlined a full custom training program based on his situation and goals.

I recorded it on video and I’ll be showing highlights right here, along
with his case study.

There will be a part two of the phone call to discuss nutrition, and I’ll
be keeping an eye on his progress. He’s got a lot of heart and I know
he’ll do great – it should be an interesting ride.

Tomorrow’s a big day. Preparation, visualization and the energy in
the room – as well as your support on the blog – should get me over
the top. That’s what’s up, guys.

Peace and Happy New Year,

Kevin

LevroneReport.com • Happy New Year From The Airport

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Adam25? LOL. Banned again? LOL.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ At least that last one was good...

H

HandyMart777

500 Lb Squat Challenge FINALE
January 3rd, 2010
With the posting of this video, the exhilaration of victory is ours! 500 lb squat for the first time in 4 1/2 years – all natural. I’m honored to share this victory with you.

I’m also honored that you’ve shared your victories with me, through thousands of comments, pictures and videos since we launched the 500 lb Squat Challenge in early November.

The inspiration and support coming from you played a huge part in the completion of this goal. Your high expectations, your belief in me – that’s the fuel that gets me over the top.

This was the toughest transformation yet, and the most gratifying. It’s with perfect timing that this chapter of the endless transformation is complete.

Tomorrow is Monday around the world. For many, it’s the first workday of 2010. We have new goals, new standards, new obstacles.

Visualize tonight. Wake early, start strong, fight hard. If we’ve learned anything from these transformations, it’s that we’re in this together, and we can exceed the requirements of obstacles that lay ahead, no matter how tough they seem.

The endless transformation continues. The blog continues. The community continues. Once again, it’s time to up the ante.

Peace, Kevin.