• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not the greatest depth, especially considering how well he had squatted all the way through.

Next I want to see him do a 600lb deadlift or a 300lb C&J.

H

HandyMart777

I know my updates aren't quite as pretty as tkD's but I try haha.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Agree about the depth, now what's next?

C

Comin_Up

i think he did a good job :) but he trew that damn bar up looked like there was a plate on it, up next should be a comeback at the olympia or next years ironman

cereal

cereal

i think he did a good job :) but he trew that damn bar up looked like there was a plate on it, up next should be a comeback at the olympia or next years ironman

x2

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know my updates aren't quite as pretty as tkD's but I try haha.

regardless, your help towards the forum gets noticed by everyone and shows your willing to help the forum grow
:thumbsup2:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Adam appears to be the type that is suicidal

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
yair2210

yair2210

thx for the update.

i'm glad for kevin.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I might be wrong, but I believe Kevin's not gonna be able to resist the stage fever, he'll be back and shock us all coming in great shape and doing some damage...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I might be wrong, but I believe Kevin's not gonna be able to resist the stage fever, he'll be back and shock us all coming in great shape and doing some damage...
I highly doubt that but in the other hand I hope he'll prove me wrong. :)

H

HandyMart777

Coaching Phone Call With Andrew, Our Randomly Selected Winner

January 7th, 2010

I’m still enjoying the thrill of achieving the 500 lb squat. We have to take a breath and savor the achievements in life when they come.

All too soon we realize it’s the chase that excites us…and we know it’s time to move forward.

Below is footage from my conversation with Andrew on New Year’s Day.

Andrew is entering a defining phase of his life. By sheer chance he has me in his corner. The eyes of the community are on him. He has a nine-month break from school – endless time to train and rest. This should be good.

You, too, are entering a defining moment. I may not be on the phone, and you may not have oceans of time to train. But make no mistake, I’m in your corner. Because you’ve been in mine.

To be part of our endless transformation here – to train hard and share battle scars and victories daily – is a way for all of us to stay focused on the one idea that matters: whatever life throws our way, we have the choice to respond like champions.

Peace

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Yes it is, you are absolutely right. Here's the full sized picture (I suggest u to check out the rest of the muscletime's pictures from the Mr.O 1999).
Sure I will ;) thanks for the link man:thumbsup2:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Going Forward In 2010
January 12th, 2010

This year you can expect more training videos that will cover the whole body, and more cardio as well – along with plenty of detailed instruction, advice and inspiration.

Remember, where I am in my endless transformation is not necessarily where you are. Some of us need to lose fat. Others need to bulk up in certain areas. We’re all on different journeys.

The one journey we share in common is the journey we walk together as men of courage and dignity.

We all have different goals, but we can approach them according to one code: self mastery, overcoming obstacles, following our hearts and taking the high road.

There will be people who say to you “I don’t like your choices, I don’t like your goals, they don’t interest me!” I’ve been hearing that my entire adult life. I’ve learned that you can’t please everyone. You follow your heart… and eventually you’ll find your place in the world, and the people who understand.

It’s my hope that this blog, this community, is a place where we can encourage each other to pursue excellence while refraining from judgement regarding individual goals.

In other words, at LevroneReport.com we don’t tell you what your goal should be, we just help you get there. Please keep that philosophy in mind before you comment and participate in the blog.

At the end of the video there’s a surprise that should fire up every one of you. Watch and find out.

Peace

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Disaster In Haiti – Show Your Support
January 13th, 2010

Please join me in texting “HAITI” to “90999″ to donate $10 to the International Red Cross. The donations are added to your cellphone bill. If $10 is too steep, text “YELE” to 501501 to make a $5 donation to Yele Haiti.

Take a look at redcross.org, there’s a lot of good info there.

It’s a tough world. We have to be strong and keep fighting. If possible, never leave anybody on the battlefield. We need to always appreciate the solid ground under our feet and be there for each other.

My deep condolences to those who lost loved ones. To the brave men and women working tirelessly on behalf of the victims, facing tremendous obstacles: Godspeed, and thank you.

Almost a million dollars have been raised with the text messaging in just one day – it’s a tragic day, and it’s not over, but people are stepping up, and that’s a beautiful thing. I hope you do the same.

Peace

H

HandyMart777

Coaching Phone Call #2 With Andrew, Our Randomly Selected Winner
January 15th, 2010

Video #1

Video #2

Video #3