• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pro style straight bar..

thanks for uploading man

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tnx 4 the updates, tkD but Kevin's transformation is now getting boring :(

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Tnx 4 the updates, tkD but Kevin's transformation is now getting boring :(

I know man, I was thinking that too.. No more "hardcore" transformations or workouts so far from Kevin.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i always switch up my chest workout/routine, but maintaining the weight i use is a issue, maybe i switch it up too soon or something

anyway awesome vid,

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Supporting The Shape Up America Campaign
March 1st, 2010

This weekend I was honored to go to the Santee High School Community Resource Fair to meet up with my friend Michael Torchia, founder and president of Shape Up America Campaign, and Miriam Long, Deputy Mayor at The City Of Los Angeles.

It was a great event that offered free health services and activities. We had an obstacle course, boot-camp-style workouts, pushups, running, jumping rope. It gave the kids a chance to not only learn some exercises, but have a good time doing it.

I had a chance to speak with Michael about his Shape Up America Campaign 30-city tour that’s kicking off in downtown Los Angeles on March 14th.

I’m looking forward to speaking at the March 14th event, so it was great to catch up with Michael and give him a chance to explain to us the inspiration behind the program.

Michael gave props to the bodybuilders when it comes to battling the obesity epidemic and inspiring kids to get active and stay healthy.

If you spend a lot of time in the gym chances are you’ve inspired kids to work out simply by the way you look. That adds a meaningful dimension to being a bodybuilder.

As a member of the Levrone Report community, please always be on the lookout for new opportunities to make a difference and influence kids in a positive direction.

It was also a big honor to talk with the Deputy Mayor about change, making a difference, and what it means to be a role model. It’s always a message worth spreading so the footage is below.

Back in the gym tomorrow.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
SHOCK WEEK • Progressive Load Training
March 3rd, 2010

Here’s a move for building explosive strength with heavy weight when you don’t have a spotter. Give it a shot, it’s a different kind of feeling and it definitely shocked my chest.

Sometimes we feel like moving heavy weights. It provides a sense of accomplishment, a milestone, a concrete goal, clear evidence of your pecking order in the gym. And there’s no question that heavy weights are needed to gain mass.

But it’s important to remember that your muscle is oblivious to pecking order, it doesn’t care what number is engraved on the dumbells. Champions know that training hard is not always a story that can be told in numbers.

It’s all about how your muscle feels, and I can tell you, when it comes to the 25lb progressive load dumbell presses I do in this video – I’m feeling it.

Use the band and you can go with much heavier weight without a spotter, build explosive strength and shock the muscle in a new way, which is what this week is all about.

I’ll have a more complete workout posted up next.

Kevin

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
SHOCK WEEK • Back
March 8th, 2010

Can’t tell you how good it is to be back in the gym with you guys. I hope you’re still training hard and getting ready for April when the shirt comes off.

Meanwhile, I’m keeping my muscles guessing, shocking them and making things happen. Here are some new moves for LevroneReport.com, and some things I haven’t done in a long time.

Part of what makes bodybuilding exciting is changing up the workouts. The great thing about this journey is that we’ll never run out of new approaches.

Once you learn to deeply appreciate that aspect of bodybuilding, try to pass that appreciation on to people in your life who could benefit from weight training.

Weight training is seen by so many as pain and drudgery, but we know that it’s an art form, an adventure, an emotional release, and an act of creation, all rolled into one. Something everyone can benefit from.

Watch this video – I’m giving it all I got, visualizing every rep, pushing the heart rate. Your presence is still bringing out the best in me, so thanks for training with me for what will soon be a year. Amazing.

Post a video, I want to see what you got – especially on the dumbell rows. I pulled 150 lbs dumbells on this video, son. Let’s see how full-blown YOU can get with those. I’m dying to find out.

Some of you guys who own the comment board, why not finally put your money where your mouth is. :) (If you can’t post a video, write it below.)

Peace, Kevin

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Man im growing bored of this. First transformation was really exciting but now its like... meh.. I hope he still has fans and i hope he sitll motivates others but its doing nothing for me. He should train to get on stage.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i thought his reps on rows looked very solid, especially compared to other pros. good he didnt need straps either. kevin ftw

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
BACK IN ACTION – SORRY ABOUT THE SERVICE INTERRUPTION • A Tough Week & A Look Back At A Tough Workout
March 14th, 2010

It’s been a tough week. Traveling, meetings, preparing for a presentation at the Shape Up America Campaign Launch (which was this morning)…and to top it off, a server change that took the blog out of commission for days.

I’m sorry the blog and forum were down for so long. But our community isn’t going anywhere. I’ve taken steps to keep the site more reliable, and if it ever happens again, hang tight and check for updates on the Twitter feed.

Last week I was in New Jersey to check on the manufacturing of the first shipments of the Levrone Formula, to make sure everything went down with the strictest of care.

Then, it was back to LA to help kick off the Shape Up America Campaign launch at Pershing Square Park that took place this morning. I’ll have footage from the event up by tomorrow night.

I’ve been training hard but couldn’t record my workouts. To capture the spirit of what I did, I’m posting a “Best Of Levrone Report,” selection from Transformation #2 (Cutting.)

This was one of the most taxing workouts so far on LevroneReport.com. Blowing it out focused, a whole lotta burn, and NO TALK. Just like this week when the cameras were off.

Leg supersets – mere mortals need not apply. For warriors only. (That means you.) Give it a shot and let me know if you survive.

It’s great to be back. Thanks for hanging in there. I’ll try to put something up every night this week to make up for the absence.

Peace, Kevin

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Can Bodybuilders Shape Up America?
March 15th, 2010

Sunday morning was the kickoff event for the Shape Up America Campaign. Helping people set goals and get in touch with their potential is something I love doing, so it was an honor to be involved, meet the attendees and provide encouragement.

Can bodybuilders help inspire America to shape up? Head of the campaign, Michael Torchia, thinks so, and I agree. While pro bodybuilding is not a mainstream past-time, I believe it has potential to carry a message of discipline, goal-setting and strength.

If a bodybuilder can inspire someone to pick up a weight for the first time and start on some weight training, that’s most likely going to be a positive thing.

Ronnie Coleman and Gunter Schlierkamp were also at the event, and I had the pleasure of talking briefly with them, to hear what they had to say about giving back, and also about their own possible comebacks. See the videos below.

I also met with Bill Germanakos, winner of “The Biggest Loser,” Season 4, who managed to go from 334 lbs to 170 lbs, losing a total of 164 lbs during the course of the season.

Bill visualized and overcame tremendous obstacles, and is now committed to paying it forward and educating others who battle with obesity. The video of my conversation with Bill is below as well, check it out.

Again, it’s great to be back and see all the activity on the forum, too. I’m back in the gym tomorrow and more workouts are ahead – April is just around the corner and the shirt’s coming off. Time to finish what we started and get to that lean, mean 220 lbs. Nuff standin’ around – IT’S GO TIME.

Peace

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lol his interview with gunter was so aqward. If you were to watch and try to interpret his body language it would be all "oh my god shut up with all this movie talk, yeah I saw you in beer fest well did you watch my movies you jerk? etc etc"

Levrone and Ronnie clicked a lot better. It was pretty good to watch its good to hear champions speak and this is the deepest ive heard ronnie go. lol

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol his interview with gunter was so aqward. If you were to watch and try to interpret his body language it would be all "oh my god shut up with all this movie talk, yeah I saw you in beer fest well did you watch my movies you jerk? etc etc"

Levrone and Ronnie clicked a lot better. It was pretty good to watch its good to hear champions speak and this is the deepest ive heard ronnie go. lol

LMAO yeah. Gunter has always been all about himself and im sure Levrone knows it lol. Levrone should comeback onstage whenever Gunter comes back just so he can show him up LOL

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Transformation #5 • Complete Chest-Cutting Smith Machine Workout
March 18th, 2010

Back in the gym with a full chest workout, every set, every rep. This one’s all about the Smith Machine – a great way to get in a focused workout without a spotter.

If my goal was to put on quick mass I’d be rocking the free weights mostly. But my goal is a lean, mean 220 lbs, cut and balanced. Incorporating some Smith Machine fits in with this goal, and believe me, it was a full-blown workout fit for a champion.

This is also a good alternative workout for when you don’t have a spotter, or if you’re a beginner and aren’t ready for heavy free weights.

If you’re advanced, still give it a try, bang out this workout and pay careful attention to how you feel and respond.

LEVRONE TIP: Champions know that EVERY workout holds the potential to teach you something new about your body and your form. The more things you try, the more you learn, the more you master your body.

It’s great to be back in action and the best is yet to come. The month of April waits for me like a beast in the night. Soon it’ll be time to slay the beast. Shirt off, shredded to the bone. TSSHBAM.

Luckily, today I had a chance to get more footage than usual, beyond training, to share experiences I hope will have a positive influence on some of you in terms of overall health and nutrition.

Peace

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
exciting news? is he goign to compete again :D

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes is bald now. is that a sign of things to come?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Levrone Formula Status Report
March 19th, 2010

It’s an exciting time because you guys have been asking about the formula for a while, and now it’s finally here. It took some time to get it done the right way, but it was worth the wait.

It’s a statement of what I believe in. There’s nothing fake about it. No artificial flavors or colors, no “secretive proprietary blend,” or fillers. I’m proud to be able to say that.

It’s pro-grade, extremely powerful and it helped me through some pretty insane transformations this past year. I look forward to sharing it with you, and I want to hear your input.

Check out the video, I want to share this moment with the community first, before it gets released to the public next week.

I’m giving away free cans, too, so watch the video. I’m back in the gym tomorrow, see you guys this weekend.

Peace

Michel R.’s 110 dumbell rows. If you can do this, post a video. Check out Rick’s pullups, too. That’s what’s up, big guy. Wow. Keep posting your videos

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
so the exciting news is in re to his protein. lame

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We knew this was coming. But it's an NO product man. :|

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
even worse! i didnt actually watch the vid lol.