• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

H

HandyMart777

Training Program & Nutritional Plan
January 18th, 2010

Here’s the full plan I gave to Andrew, the Levrone Report member randomly selected to be trained by me. After you watch the video, scroll down to view the whole plan. Paste it into a doc and print it out for easy reference.

If you have any questions about the plan let me know in the comments. I might be able to answer a few general questions about modifications to fit your body and your goals.

Kevin.

ANDREW’S TRAINING PROGRAM

DAY ONE:

Chest:

Flat Bench: 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps

Incline Bench: 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps

Dumbell Flies: 4 sets, 10 to 12 reps

Shoulders:

Smith Behind Neck Press: 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps

Dumbell Side Lateral Raises: 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps

Dumbell Front Alternating Raises: 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps

Triceps:

EZ Curl Push Downs: 6 sets, 12 to 15 reps

DAY TWO

Legs:

Leg Press: 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps

Hack Squats: 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps

Leg Extensions: 4 sets, 10 to 12 reps

Seated Calves: 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps

DAY THREE

Back:

Front Pull Downs: 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps

Seated Rows: 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps

One Arm Dumbell Rows: 4 sets, 6 reps

Arms:

Barbell Curls: 4 sets, 6 reps

Hammer Curls: 4 sets, 6 reps

Concentration Curls: 4 sets, 8 to 10 reps

ANDREW’S NUTRITION PLAN

Meal #1:

8 egg whites

1 whole egg

Oatmeal 1 cup cooked

Cal: 371 Fat 8.9g Carb: 30.6g Protein: 41g

Meal #2:

Cooked chicken breast, 6 oz

Brown rice, 1 cup cooked

Broccoli, 1 cup cooked

Cal: 399 Fat: 4g Carb: 45.6g Protein: 43.1g

Meal #3:

Cooked chicken breast, 6 oz

Brown rice,1 cup cooked

Broccoli, 1 cup cooked

Cal: 399 Fat: 4g Carb: 45.6g Protein: 43.1g

Meal #4:

Tuna, 1.5 cans

Brown rice, 1 cup cooked

Black beans, 1 cup cooked

Spinach, 1 cup cooked

Cal: 590 Fat: 6.7g Carb: 68.4g Protein: 62.035g

Meal #5:

Fish (tilapia), 8 oz

Baked potato, 6 oz

Asparagus, 1 cup cooked

Cal: 510 Fat: 4g Carb: 64g Protein: 56g

TOTAL ESTIMATE:

Cal: 2,269 Fat: 28.6g Carb: 254g Protein: 245g

(And a steady diet of visualization. Good luck Andrew, you got this.)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
“Train With Levrone” Youtube Contest
January 19th, 2010

I’m eager to explode into the gym and I know you’re ready to get back into some training on the Levrone Report. I have a lot of work to do to get to that lean, mean 220 lbs, and the journey starts with the next video.

This video below is the official announcement about how you can win the next slot on my roster of champions. If you want to earn that spot, listen carefully and follow the directions perfectly. There will be only one winner selected – it could be you. If you have any questions, ask below.

Upload your video to this link: http://www.youtube.com/group/trainwithlevrone

Levrone

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking forward to his training videos. Don't like that training split tho.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Finally some training vids again

Levrone Transformation #5 • Cardio/Meal/Chest/Shoulders/Tris
January 21st, 2010

Welcome to day one of the new quest to get down to a lean, mean 220 lbs. Now that I can bench 405 and squat 500, I’m ready to cut down to a balanced, spartan warrior physique that can handle anything.

Today was about high reps, hard work, flexing and squeezing. Pumping the blood into the capillaries and working the cardio.

Felt awesome to be back in the gym banging out a full workout for the LevroneReport.com.

This is just the beginning, I never take my goals lightly, I’m in to win and I hope you come along for the ride. This is about chasing down goals, whatever they are, and if we stick together, nothing can stop us. Let’s do this.

The Train With Levrone YouTube contest may be closing soon. Try to get your video in by this weekend for a chance to join my roster of champions along with Andrew.

Out!

CHEST

Flat Bench: 225 lbs, 4 sets, 15 reps

Incline Bench: 225 lbs, 4 sets, 8 reps

Cable Crossovers: 70 lbs, 6 sets, 20 reps

SHOULDERS

Smith Machine Behind The Neck Press:
225 lbs, 4 sets, 6 reps

Side Lateral Raises: 40 lbs, 4 sets, 8 reps

Alternating Front Raises: 25 lbs, 4 sets, 15 reps

TRIS

Tricep EZ Curl Bar Pushdowns: 125 lbs, 4 sets, 30 reps

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Levrone Transformation #5, Workout #2, Legs
January 23rd, 2010

Banged out an awesome leg workout today for workout #2 on the quest for a lean, mean 220 lbs physique.

Knowing you guys are watching always makes me perform better, especially during those last few reps where I’m really feeling the burn.

All the past transformations were rites of passage, getting back into shape and putting myself to the test, but this new transformation has extra meaning.

We’re bringing it all together and aggressively building the ideal physical state: strength, definition, conditioning.

Watch this video before you hit the gym on leg day. Remember to keep your intensity level up, stay focused, and move through your workout efficiently like a champion. Stretch between each set to bring blood to the muscle.

Breathe in and out during your reps, visualize, get it done, and go home victorious. Your ideal physique is yours for the taking. This is your time, and I’m in your corner. Let’s do this.

Kevin, out.

LEGS

Exercise # 1
Leg Extensions
Lbs. – 70 Sets – 4 Reps – 15

Exercise # 2
Lying Leg Curls
Lbs. – 120 Sets – 4 Reps – 12

Exercise # 3
Machine Power Squats
Lbs. – 160 Sets – 4 Reps – 12

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Levrone Transformation #5 • Cardio & Abs
January 25th, 2010
The TRAIN WITH LEVRONE YouTube contest is closed as of midnight tonight. Thanks to everyone who participated. The winner will be announced shortly.

I’m a week into this new transformation and my resolve is extreme. My pledge is to get ripped to the bone – truly shredded, powerful, balanced. No turning back now, I’m seeing it clearly and I’m pursuing the vision.

It’s not enough to talk about visualization. It’s not enough simply to know about it. You have to utilize it. Every day, several times a day. That’s the weapon of champions. It’s your weapon now, too.

I’m doing high reps because my body is telling me to do high reps. I have explained why in past posts, but the proof will be in the results.

Let me tell you a secret: at the champion level, the true training program – the real one behind the scenes – is often unorthodox, unexpected, unique. It would leave most doctors and trainers scratching their heads because it’s closer to art than science.

Bruce Lee taught of a higher level, where you find your own path, your own way of training, which is ultimately a form of expression, not merely a chemical experiment in a lab.

As I share my training with you, I’m trying to let you into that world and expose you to my techniques. Ultimately you will find your own way, and combine bits and pieces from everything that you’ve learned.

And as always, you are welcome to share your wisdom with us, at LevroneReport.com.

Kevin Levrone

H

HandyMart777

Thanks for the updates brother!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cool. cant wait to see him ripped! to bad he's stopped lifting heavy though. would be cool if he went for a 500 lbs bench. pretty sure he could do it.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Levrone Transformation #5 • First Back & Biceps Routine
January 27th, 2010

Here’s the full back and biceps routine to round out the full program for a lean, mean 220 lbs. Destroyed the biceps today and loved every minute of it.

Now you have it all: chest, shoulders, tris, legs, abs – we’ve talked about cardio and will continue to do so – and, today back and biceps. Refer to the past few posts to get caught up if you’ve missed them.

We’re getting into more details in these video. Hand position and movement. Work these details into your training carefully. Listen to your body, and remember that bodybuilding is mostly about mastering fundamentals.

Now we’re locked and loaded with a full training program, it’s time to really go to work with consistency and dedication. Plus, we’ll throw in some unexpected moves, shock the muscles, have some fun and try new approaches – cause that’s what the endless transformation is all about.

Peace

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Inside The Mind of Couch Dan • Shoulder Hand Walk Push Up
January 29th, 2010

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is it just me or is Coach Dan a bit of a tool?

Although those pressup walks are bloody hard to do. Try them with a clap walk as well and they are killers.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Yeah, he probably has the chad syndrome.

C

Comin_Up

What a wierdo. Why is he so loud

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Inside The Mind of Coach Dan #2• The 6 Twist
February 1st, 2010

Here’s another challenge courtesy of Coach Dan. The faint of heart need not apply. Core strength and abs. Like Coach Dan says: “If you have to do more than 12 reps, you’re doing wrong.” I tried it, and I can tell you he’s right.

I’ll be working the 6 Twist and Shoulder Walk into my routine. I’ll be on the lookout for more exercises like these and share them with you right here.

These exercises are not about being merely a bodybuilder who stands there – but an athlete that’s able to move.

The point of Transformation #5 is to achieve both. To combine the power, balance and agility of a warrior, with the brute strength, symmetry, mass and definition of a bodybuilder at the 220 lbs level.

Thanks Coach Dan for sharing these new routines. @Everyone, please let us all know how these exercises are working out for you.

Levrone

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Transformation #5 Cardio Rain Run/6 Twist/Chest/Tri/Shoulders• Contest Winner
February 5th, 2010

We had a LOT of comments on the coach videos, some positive, some negative. Anytime someone challenges us to work our cores, it’s controversial. Human nature pulls us toward the impressive looking muscles, chest and arms. Many don’t want to be reminded to work the core.

What Coach Dan is teaching is awesome, and I want you to try both exercises. Get grounded like a tree trunk, solid and strong as a wall. Agile and balanced, in addition to looking great.

Now, back the Levrone-style training. Ran 3 almost 4 miles in the LA rain. Banged out a killer Chest, Tri, Shoulders see it below. Also added the 6 Twist as a nod to coach Dan, and core strength in general.

Also announcing the winners of the last YouTube contest at the end of these video’s make sure you watch all three. Wait, did I say winners…plural? I guess I did. Check it out.

Have a great Super Bowl weekend.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Transformation # 5 • Bigger, Fuller Biceps
February 11th, 2010

Part of the Lean & Mean 220 Lbs Challenge is making sure that my muscles stay as full and developed as possible while I cut myself down to the goal weight.

For today’s video, I focus on biceps. Check out these finer points of how you can shape and maximize each aspect of your biceps, so that your arms can look their best AND function at an optimum level.

Also, be sure to check out Levrone Audio Training: Chest Quest. I recorded this 40-minute chest workout especially for you, so that it feels like I’m right there with you, training you in person. There’s nothing else like it anywhere and I’m so glad to make it available to you. Let me know what you think. More muscle groups are coming soon.

To the 27 people who submitted videos to the Train With Levrone YouTube page, please email me at info@levronereport.com for your free download of Levrone Audio Training: Chest Quest. Please put CHEST QUEST in the subject line and include the url link to your video. Thanks again for your awesome videos.

– Kevin

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Transformation #5 • Back Attack
February 15th, 2010

Check out how the pros build a big, thick, cut back. Do it like this and it WILL WORK. Pay close attention to the bar selection, hand position and form.

As always, let me know if you have any questions/comments. You always do. That’s what I love about this BLOG.

This was a great workout. I’m amped up and conditioned. I’m losing weight while maintaining all my strength.

If you’re following along on the same path, let me know how it’s going.

H

HandyMart777

DAMN tkD you are quick man!!! Haha... thanks for the updates brother!