COACH
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2007
- Messages
- 6,192
- Points
- 73
.. thanks for the updates brothar! .. 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

For insiders only. Please keep this email private, and in return I will keep it free. Don't share it or post it on forums. If people want to see it, they can sign up for it like you did.
are you colecting my "thanks" Julieadam?

OMG cut the bullshit. Who cares who got the thanks for posting something Kevin asked NOT to post in the newsletter...
Is it really that hard to sign up for the newsletter if you really are interested to see and read what he has to say? It's not, you can do it at his homepage: http://levronereport.com/ Just type in your name and email and that's it. It shouldn't be that hard.
Just for the respect of his wish, I'm gonna keep his newsletters private. Why wouldn't you...?
Mecca > Levrone's newsletter
easy choice![]()
Levrone Transformation #2 • Supersets – Shoulders & Chest •
August 6th, 2009
Supersets are a great way to add intensity, overload the muscles and work the cardio all at once. Great for definition. In this video I’m doing three exercises with one muscle group (shoulder giant set) followed immediately by three of a another group (chest). So you can call it supersets of giant sets if you want to get technical. Always go from heavy to light when you do giant sets.
The important thing is not what you call it, but that you DO it. Working out like this demands tremendous intensity and endurance. It adds variety and can help you break through plateaus.
Keep in mind that what you’re seeing below is one uncut take of six exercises in a row. I went through the whole cycle of six FOUR TIMES. It ain’t easy, but I think you’re ready. If I can do it, you can, too. Let me know how it goes. Out.
you dooo know that rep points are not exchangable for money right?

WTF? Kevin is the next Phil Heath? What have you been smoking?![]()


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.