• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^ Correct.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Recap Of The Journey So Far
November 9th, 2009

I put together this quick retrospective so that people new to the blog can
see where we’ve been. If you’re just recently joining us, I invite you to go back to the beginning of the journey and review a treasure trove of old
posts and training programs – it’s free and available to the world.

To those of you who have been with us from the start, thanks for your support. Our progress on this blog, and on our fitness levels, has been a
group effort. The Levrone Report is only going to get better from here, so
get fired up for the endless transformation. The journey never ends, and together we can move toward our goals with the resolve of champions.

– Kevin


LevroneReport.com • Recap Of The Journey 5/09-11/09





 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Next challenge? IFBB stage haha, that would be cool.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^that would be cool for sure :thumbsup2:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Hope he does something like a 1800 pound total for the three lifts, or max squats
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
The Next Levrone Transformation
November 12th, 2009

Okay guys, take a look at the video and see what’s up. We’re going to
train hardcore over the next six weeks. Say hello to pain. This might just
be the best transformation yet, we’ll see. It kind of depends on you. I
know I’ll do my part. Get psyched up and let’s do this together.

Get ready to learn a ton during this transformation. We’re going to
inspire each other to get through it. Get fired up, and fire up your
cameras, too, so you can step up and share your progress this time around.

There will be more transformations
after this, but right now I gotta to
do this one – it’s calling me and I can’t refuse. I need the help of the
best online community in bodybuilding today and I know you guys won’t
let me down. Out


LevroneReport.com • 500 lbs Squat Challenge




 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
500 lb squats, now that's what I'm talking about! :headbang:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^^ yeah man, it's going to be awesome :turborun::turborun:
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
Yea as long as its not smith machine
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Fuck yeah! looking forward to this.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Yea as long as its not smith machine

I'm not holding my breath.

THe squats in the other video were ~120kg x6 (maybe 8 can't remember). So he may be good for a single at 160-170kg. That means he needs to add 67-77kg to his squat in 6 weeks.

This is of course guess work, he may be squatting more than the 120kg now, but it is still a lot to add to the bar.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I doubt he will go parallel... but i hope he proves me wrong. kevin is the man
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
^ I agree dilated, I doubt he will go anywhere near parellel. I cant wait to see how it progresses tho and his plan of attack. Roids?
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Hell yes, finally some squats!

Why wouldn't he go below parallel? He already did in the beginning of the transformation. Besides, it's more safe to knees if you go below parallel rather than do some half to 1/3 squats...
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Too good to be true. Respect Kevin!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Kevin Levrone said:
On The Set Of The Film “I Am”
November 13th, 2009

Just back from doing some ADR (Automated Dialogue Replacement) for a film coming out early next year.

Wanted to grab a clip for the blog. Take a look, I’m hanging with actor Kiko Ellsworth, the star of “I Am.”

Remember, get a lot of rest this weekend. Get your wheels ready. Out.


LevroneReport.com • With Actor Kiko Ellsworth




 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Kevin Levrone said:
500 lbs Squat Challenge • Day One
November 16th, 2009

Today was a test of strength to get used to the squatting motion and
see where I’m at. It felt pretty good, but I know I’m going to be sore tomorrow. My lower back is a little stiff while I’m writing this.

Sometimes at the beginning
of these transformations, part of me wonders what I got myself into.

But I’ve been here before. All I need to do is stay focused and positive, because soon my legs will get used to the weight. It will come more naturally and I’ll be on my way to achieving the goal.

Next workout is Wednesday. I’ll be focusing strictly on quad strength, 4 sets, 4 reps, just like I did for 405 bench. Except it’s going to take a lot more out me. It’s going to require more visualization, and a whole lot
more inspiration.

That’s where you come in
. I really need you in my corner, psyching me
up, inspiring me with comments and videos. Work your own squat
challenge but listen carefully to the advice below. Hopefully we can push through this and achieve our goal together.

– Kevin


LevroneReport.com • 500 lb Squat Challenge, Starting point





 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
No smith machine and he is going pretty low! seems like he is legit. Jump to 5:12 in the video to seem him do 315 for 1; which is his last set.
 

Similar threads

Top