• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
lol Ive heard people here on musclemecca talk about that being one of their pet peeves in the gym but whenever i say that to someone its because im really not helping them or vice versa LOL

If you touch the bar you are helping or being helped.

Unless you are doing as his spotter was doing (standing back watching) then it is not "all you!"
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
“That’s What’s Up, Levrone!” • Jay from Toronto, Personal Best On Dumbell Press
October 31st, 2009

Here’s another featured video from the “Fire That Inspires” Youtube Page.

Thanks to everyone who submitted a video, every one of them inspires me tremendously.

I look forward to featuring some of the ones already on there, we have so many good ones. Plus I’ll be featuring the ones you guys put up in the future, so come on, get ‘em up.

Peace, Kevin


Thats Whats Up, Levrone! • Jay from Toronto, Personal Best On Dumbell Press

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Strive for 405 • Workout # 7 (4 sets of 375 lbs x 4)
November 1st, 2009

As the weights keep going up, I keep imagining pushing up the 405 lbs.
I’m more than ready. Just a little longer guys, and the 30-day period
will be up, and we’ll see where I’m at with one rep max.

375 lbs is some serious weight, that fourth rep takes focus every time.
I know you’re fully aware of the tremendous mental focus that goes into completing these sets successfully.

And I know you’re with me in spirit as you work on your own bench max
at home. Please continue to be vocal about what you’re doing, and make
that video. We’re all going to post our max on the same day and
celebrate as a team. Talk to you tomorrow. Out.


LevroneReport.com • Strive for 405, Workout # 7


 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Like Anabolicus said, 405 x 4 here it comes haha!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Kevin Levrone said:
Nutritional Q/A
November 4th, 2009

It’s that time again to answer your nutritional questions. Remember, if
you have nutritional questions for me, make a quick, simple video and post
it to the Nutrition By Kevin Youtube Page.

I don’t always have time to answer every question via email, forum or comment board, but I ALWAYS answer the videos that come in through
the Nutrition By Kevin page.

Getting ready to see what’s up with 405 lbs. This is a big week because
it marks the end of the THIRD transformation since the blog started. We’ll look back on all we’ve accomplished, and plan our attack for the next transformation.

But right now it’s time to finish strong. When we started, I was hoping
for one rep. But now I’m visualizing repping out two, maybe even three.
I know I can do it with you on my side. Use the power of this week to
bang out your own 1 rep max, and be sure to share it with a video, or a story on the forum. When you take the time to do that, you REALLY DO inspire others. And it definitely inspires me.

– Kevin, out.


LevroneReport.com • Nutritional Q/A

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Kevin Levrone said:
Strive for 405 • Finale – Facing Down 405 lbs
November 5th, 2009

I was in a mental, almost SPIRITUAL place when I made this video
.
That’s what it took to get this done – not a lot to say.

It’s hard to talk to camera when I’m zoned in like that, but I was able
to share it with you – after all, you helped make it happen. We did this together.

Did I lift enough weight in this video? Will it EVER be enough?
I know
that feeling, it describes my whole career.

But I’ve learned to appreciate milestones
. Life is a series of moments,
and if we’re lucky, some of the moments are like the one in this video – a milestone we share with BROTHERS. I hope you have something to share
or post today.

The transformation continues. Infinite goals lay ahead. The next
upcoming transformation will be hardcore and full-blown because I’m
feeling it. I’m ready to take the gloves off and do some major damage.

You’ve made me feel this way
with your comments, video and forum
posts. We have inspired each other to achieve new heights and this
is just the beginning. Get ready to up the ante.

– Kevin


LevroneReport.com • Strive for 405, Finale Facing Down 405 lbs




 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
wow thats some progress. Kevin is the man. i wonder what his next move is..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
405 x 3, hehe almost like we thought he might do a few weeks ago.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
wow thats some progress. Kevin is the man. i wonder what his next move is..

Well he has a couple of options:
Train without his hoodie.
Do some free-weight squats.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
Well he has a couple of options:
Train without his hoodie.
Do some free-weight squats.

Its funny that you say that but yet he is still light years better than most on this board.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Why the hell is his grip so wide in that squat. His hands are touching the plates lol.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
lol the guy just did some free weight squats..
:rofl3:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
lol the guy just did some free weight squats..
:rofl3:

So he benches roughly double what he squats, kinda lame. Give him props for the depth though.

Big04pimpin said:
Its funny that you say that but yet he is still light years better than most on this board.

Funny that his squats aren't really any better than mine, while his bench is ~45kg better. :bitelip:
 

Similar threads

Top