• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

.oO| Teh Crown JEWels |Oo.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx a bunch guys. I really appreciate your feedback :tiphat:

Kaewt>> That means that I alternate between the two rep-ranges (3's and 5's). When I have heavy BP I usually do 5's and the other way around.

Writing from beautiful St. Croix BTW. We're staying at the Buccaneer. I've had the opportunity to do some training today with my lil' bro. We've also battled it out on the tennis court for 4 hours :jerkoff1: We're both VERY competitive :ihavesandinmyvagina:

The Virgin Islands are sooo sweet... We should of never sold them to you lousy jerky-munchers :angrydude:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I talked to Till earlier on MSN and he told me you were down there. Oddly enough I know somebody down there right now too, she's actually from there though, but has lived up here for a couple years but is visiting for the summer.

Tennis is pretty awesome, who won? you or teh brother of Thomas :gayaway:

thanks again for the info, btw the split is going well so far, thanks again dude :xyxthumbs:

enjoy your time down there

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ey tunen seems that you keep up bending the bars with the weight you load in uh??? good work

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx a lot guys... Starting my new protocol today.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gallery 8549 467 42041 1

Conch shell with inhabitant :tiphat:

Teh Albacore in it's element

Gallery 8549 467 23621 1

View fron our first bungalow in Secret Harbour - St. Thomas

Gallery 8549 467 103880 1

Younger brother and myself doing Scuba in Secret Harbour :food-snacking:

Gallery 8549 467 109887 1

Secret Harbour Beach

Nørre Gade in Charlotte Amalie - capital of St. Thomas (Street name is Danish btw).

Evening view of Secret Harbour

You humans aint got nothin' on us pelicans

Gallery 8549 467 5406 1

Just Chillin'...

Gallery 8549 467 101015 1

Weird chips :jerkoff1:

Gallery 8549 467 161254 1

View from an open cab of Trunk Bay St. John - one of the world's 10 most beautiful beaches :gaygay:

Gallery 8549 467 22570 1

Again - Trunk Bay

The sweetest café in Secret Harbour Beach Resort...

Gallery 8549 467 93505 1

Water plain. The easiest way to transport fat tourists from St. Thomas to St. Croix

From inside the plain. Fat bitch on the right took up 2 whole seats and still her ass can't fit in there :weaksuace:

Gallery 8549 467 40188 1

Some more pics from St. Croix later...

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pics are great. Weather looked real nice.

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey man, sorry i haven't posted in a while. Your log is looking great (awesome holiday snaps, you must of had a great time). Just looking down at previous posts and the 160kg Bench press PB caught my eye! Thats awesome :xyxthumbs: Keep up the good work and get some more holiday snaps in (makes me get excited about going away soon :hyperguy:).

Base

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow that place looks amazing, im so jealous :hyperguy:
hope you had a blast, looks like you did:gaygay:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
071607 IK99

First real session

Split is very similar to the previous :tiphat:

Squat OL
10@20kg
5@60kg
3@90kg
2@120kg

5@140kg
5@140kg
5@140kg
5@140kg
5@140kg
(Good punch :keke:)

BP
15@60kg
3@90kg

15@105kg
15@102,5kg
13@102,5kg
:)jerkoff1:)

Goodmornings
5@60kg

6@80kg
6@80kg
6@80kg
6@80kg
(well... easy-peasy)

Corner-rows
10@90kg
10@95kg
10@95kg
(sweet!)

Calf tri-set calf-press / donkey-raise / toe-press + front-raise
20@110kg / 20 / 20 + 10@15kg
20@110kg / 20 / 20 + 8@15kg
20@110kg / 20 / 20 + 8@15kg
(WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!?!?!?!?!?)

Far too many n00bs in teh gym today :ihavesandinmyvagina: wtf we got through on time anygays :xyxthumbs:

Soundtrack: Slipknot - The Subliminal Verses

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesoome pics brother, looks like an amazing time

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good luck with this new protocol dude :xyxthumbs:

Glad you have an amazing time down in St. Croix and St. Thomas as well, welcome back :2:

Now to teh session :ughnoes:

Squats, incredible...as always :gaygay:

shit dude, thats crazy reps with that weight on Bench :hhj:

Good mornings are great, they've turned into one of my favorite movements actually. They always make me sore too, my hammies are always so sore the next day :tear:

teh corner rows = teh awesome :hay:

excellent calve work as always too, with a little touch on shoulders.

n00bs? at your gym? I didn't think n00bs were allowed in there? :e5dunno:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks a lot keawt :tiphat:

Squats went well. Especially in regard to the rather lengthy deconditioning :ugh:

Goodmornings rule all hammie blasters! That's a fact! I'm having problems bending over myself today :gaygay: It's awesome that you like the split as much as I do myself (Nissen too :hay: ). I must rule at teh programming :ughfingers:

Corner-rows > any other back move. Teh BB!

As for teh n00bs - it was actually weightlifters but I just hate them. They are all over the place with their spandex and magnezium taking up precious BB-space :ihavesandinmyvagina: Just couldn't find a more disgraceful term than n00b :iorofl:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks a lot keawt :tiphat:

Squats went well. Especially in regard to the rather lengthy deconditioning :ugh:

Goodmornings rule all hammie blasters! That's a fact! I'm having problems bending over myself today :gaygay: It's awesome that you like the split as much as I do myself (Nissen too :hay: ). I must rule at teh programming :ughfingers:

Corner-rows > any other back move. Teh BB!

As for teh n00bs - it was actually weightlifters but I just hate them. They are all over the place with their spandex and magnezium taking up precious BB-space :ihavesandinmyvagina: Just couldn't find a more disgraceful term than n00b :iorofl:

:49:

you do rule at teh programming. I love the entire set up. I don't know if I'll ever go back to some normal split again :e5dunno:

spandex? :ugh:

question on the Front Squat :gaygay: I practiced the OL Style Front Squat the other day (gotta get that wrist flexibility down) and wonder if my elbows should be higher then they are

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jnea_practicing-form-on-ol-front-squats and dont worry, I already fixed the heal problem :gaygay:

hammies do rule :xyxthumbs: my hammies are sore today matter of fact, along with teh glutes :hay:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

you do rule at teh programming. I love the entire set up. I don't know if I'll ever go back to some normal split again :e5dunno:

spandex? :ugh:

question on the Front Squat :gaygay: I practiced the OL Style Front Squat the other day (gotta get that wrist flexibility down) and wonder if my elbows should be higher then they are

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jnea_practicing-form-on-ol-front-squats and dont worry, I already fixed the heal problem :gaygay:

hammies do rule :xyxthumbs: my hammies are sore today matter of fact, along with teh glutes :hay:

The video is great. Your elbows should be held as high as possible. This is limited both by wrist flexibility (lack thereof) and biceps development. Also, it looks like you actually hold the bar in your hands instead of supporting the weight on the shoulders. The bar should rest on the shoulders - supported by 2, 3 or 4 fingers on each side. You shouldn't grip the bar with your thumbs. Not even teh spandex-fetichists :ugh: do that.

And no need to descend to normal split-training again :hay:

Nissen

Nissen

My calves, pecs and hammies are still sore from this mondays training! BB!:hhj:

Luckily it's upperbody tomorrow:eek5nono:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My calves, pecs and hammies are still sore from this mondays training! BB!:hhj:

Luckily it's upperbody tomorrow:eek5nono:

I feel teh same gheyness :chesty:

Tomorrow we shall own again. Teh awesomeness of Team BB! shall prevail! ALL HAAAAIIIIILLL!!!!!

:bowhay::bowhay::bowhay::bowhay::bowhay::bowhay:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you guys are so gay in here :gaygay:

can I join :spy:

team BB = teh :keke:

looking forward to your next session dude :ughnoes:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.