• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

.oO| Teh Crown JEWels |Oo.

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JANUARY! wow thats quite a long process. All the best to you and your family however :xyxthumbs:

gotta be better then that hot kitchen you worked in :49:

Tunen = teh ghey :gayaway:

:spy:
:orly2: I think 9 month of training is quite a short time to get ready to bust some criminal ass. But it's gonna be sweet though! And thanks, dude!

Tunen = Teh weak, smelly midget everyone loves to hate.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:orly2: I think 9 month of training is quite a short time to get ready to bust some criminal ass. But it's gonna be sweet though! And thanks, dude!

Tunen = Teh weak, smelly midget everyone loves to hate.

:bowroflarms::bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

I thought Tunen was tall :e5dunno: like 6'1 or something? I thought he was at least 6' (same height as me)

midget :no:

good luck Till, if I come to Copenhagen will you arrest me :gaygay:

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:bowroflarms::bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

I thought Tunen was tall :e5dunno: like 6'1 or something? I thought he was at least 6' (same height as me)

midget :no:

good luck Till, if I come to Copenhagen will you arrest me :gaygay:

Even when Tunen blows JB, he has to stand on a chair in order to reach. :food-snacking:
Justin Timberlake is giving a concert tonight here in Copenhagen (so I'm told), so I thought you were with him as a his stuntdouble...?

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll be doing some de-load training later today. Nothing fancy. It'll be totally bland. Like unsalted boiled chicken breast :no:

Thursday on the other hand...

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sum sweet videos there brother

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Good, be nice to see some training again rather than Tweak and Till's faggotry.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thomas :spy:

I have a few questions for you :ughnoes:

I've gone back a few pages to try to see how you have your split laid out (I'm actually creating a split of my own based off yours or identical :spy: ) and I noticed you basically do a fullbody, although on certain days you will exclude squats and bench, but no matter what you'll have at least one of those.

Questions now :spy:

How many days are between your actual sessions?

Each Session you work with a different % of your maximum load correct (squats and bench at least)

You alternate Fronts and BB Squats correct?

I've always enjoyed your workouts, and I've grown fonder and fonder of your training style for quite some time now :gaygay: and personally I think your training is the best training I've seen on this entire board, its very smart, great for strength and muscle gains, but yet laid out perfect, I do believe your training is optimal is what I'm saying. <-- true story :e5dunno:

If you could, help a buddy out :gaygay:

thanks Thomas :hay:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
062607 IK99 (De-load)

Day of teh GUNNNS!

OL Squat
10@20kg :ihavesandinmyvagina
10@60kg
5@100kg
2@140kg

19,7@120kg (breathers)
(Went forward on the 20th rep :no: Light de-load weight though)

Bench DE chains (40kg)
5@chains
3@60+chains

3@80+chains
3@80+chains
3@80+chains
3@80+chains
3@80+chains
3@80+chains
3@80+chains
3@80+chains
(Around 110-115 in the top I guess. More de-load :food-snacking:)

DB 21-curls
7+7+7@2x15kg
7+7+7@2x15kg
7+7+7@2x15kg
(JEBUS
Boweek5 1
)

BB99 skull-crusher-single-cable-curl :tiphat:
8@15kg
8@15kg
9@15kg

Concentration-curl (BIcps)
2x5@15kg
2x5@15kg
2x5@15kg
(Weekest bi's in teh DK
Eek4greddy 1
)

Calf tri-set calf-press / donkey-raise / toe-press
20@140kg / 20 / 20
20@140kg / 20 / 20
20@140kg / 20 / 20
20@140kg / 20 / 20
(
E5cyippee 1
)

Ridiculous session :49::49::49: Couldn't really do anything as I've planned for a PB attempt on Thursday on the bench. :food-snacking:

Soundtrack: Tool - 10.000 Days, Hatesphere - Serpent Smiles and Killer Eyes

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a very solid workout overall Tunen :coolguy::xyxthumbs:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thomas :spy:

I have a few questions for you :ughnoes:

I've gone back a few pages to try to see how you have your split laid out (I'm actually creating a split of my own based off yours or identical :spy: ) and I noticed you basically do a fullbody, although on certain days you will exclude squats and bench, but no matter what you'll have at least one of those.

Questions now :spy:

How many days are between your actual sessions?

Each Session you work with a different % of your maximum load correct (squats and bench at least)

You alternate Fronts and BB Squats correct?

I've always enjoyed your workouts, and I've grown fonder and fonder of your training style for quite some time now :gaygay: and personally I think your training is the best training I've seen on this entire board, its very smart, great for strength and muscle gains, but yet laid out perfect, I do believe your training is optimal is what I'm saying. <-- true story :e5dunno:

If you could, help a buddy out :gaygay:

thanks Thomas :hay:

Hey dude and thanx for the gay comments :keke:

No - my split goes like this:
Tuesday: Fullbody; Olympic Squats (heavy, low reps, many sets, undulating/linear progression (8 weeks)), Bench (undulating/linear progression (8 weeks)), Goodmornings (Linear progression, high reps), Chins (weighted when I feel strong; HATE that exercise :jerkoff1:), front-raise (Linear progression, high reps), Calves (high volume, medium reps, linear progression).

Thursday Upper body; Bench (undulating/linear progression (8 weeks)), CG board bench (5/3 reps alternate, high percentages), Yates row (linear progression, high reps), Laterals (linear progression, high reps), Biceps (all-out high reps), Triceps (some extention move, high reps).

Saturday Legs; Front-squat (undulating/linear progression, high reps (8 weeks)), Deadlift (triples, doubles and singles; wave-progression), Calves (Very high reps, fewer sets, linear progression), Leg-curls (high reps, somewhat linear rep/weight-progression).

Hope this helps...

D

Dstan

pretty cool vids man nice deep front squats good work.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
062707 IK99

BENCH to teh world's end...

BP
20@20kg
10@60kg
3@100kg
1@120kg
1@140kg
1@147,5kg

0@160kg (teh fail...)
1@160kg PB

Dropset:
8@130kg
7@100kg
8@60kg
(SWEET!!!:hsughr::hsughr::hsughr:)

DL
1@100kg
1@140kg
1@180kg

1@210kg
1@220kg
0@235kg bahh...
0@230kg bahh...
1@220kg
(Had NOTHING after the bench :no:)

Corner-rows :superman: :superman: :superman:
10@70kg
10@80kg
10@90kg
10@100kg
:)jerkoff1:)

Dips
20@20kg chains
8@40kg chains
32@BW
(Warren got pwned! Tunen = His Awesomeness)

Sweet PB! Going to Sct- Thomas tomorrow :food-snacking: See you guys. I'll miss you :tear:

Soundtrack: Mercenary - 11 Dreams + LOG - Sacrament (and off we go to the concert)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dam brother a nice dam bench there.......even though u failed the first time w/ 160kg, u still got it the next set which is impressive that u weren't dead after all that and it was a PB!!!! solid work brother :coolguy::2:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Incredible work Tunen! That bench and dealift is superb. As Tweak said you've really got this figured out and it appears to be paying off nicely.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Such infinite work :eek4:

Bench Press is, as always, quite strong. The drop set at the end must have felt sensational :xyxthumbs:

Deadlifts, I've seen better from you :spy: Bench Press, curse it all to hell :spy:

Corner rows are fantastic, followed by the immaculate dips :weightlifter:

Thanks for your split information by the way, I really appreciate you taking your time to write that all out. I do however, have one question.

Close Grip Board Bench (5/3 alternate <-- what does that mean :e5dunno: )

I'm going to have to get a board now :tear: Off to the lumber store I go, how thick would you recommend :gaygay: