• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

.oO| Teh Crown JEWels |Oo.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx prince! You rock dude :keke: Appreciate the support :)

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LEG-BENDER BIG-SPENDER

Sheiko B1 week 2 day 1

Front-squat
1 x 5 @ 50% 80,0
2 x 4 @ 60% 95,0
2 x 3 @ 70% 110,0
5 x 2 @ 80% 130,0
(Paper)

Bench
1 x 5 @ 50% 85,0
1 x 4 @ 60% 100,0
2 x 3 @ 70% 115,0
6 x 2 @ 80% 130,0
(Got some really powerful lifts here :hsughr:)

Inc. flies
10@25kg
4x10@22,5kg
(Great pump :xyxthumbs:)

Front-squat 2
1 x 3 @ 55% 90,0
1 x 3 @ 65% 105,0
4 x 3 @ 75% 120,0
(Not as hyper-active as the forst time around :keke:)

Goodmornings
5x5@95kg
(Power to spill)

Calf tri-set calf-press + donkeys + toe-press KAATSU
20@140kg+20@BW+20@BW
20@140kg+20@BW+20@BW
20@140kg+20@BW+20@BW
(Both feet went asleep again :ugh:)

SWEET session :hyperguy: Felt real strong and tight and the back is up to par again :food-snacking:

Soundtrack: Hatesphere - SSKE, Amon Amarth - With Oden on Our Side :ihavesandinmyvagina:ihavesandinmyvagina:ihavesandinmyvagina

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session dood! i admire ur benching and squatting strenght, thats some serious weight being moved there. glad to hear ur back is coming together, u sure pushed trough that like it was nothing. thats the way to go:D

any pics updates soon?

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn your arms are looking huge in that vid! keep those coming!

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session dood! i admire ur benching and squatting strenght, thats some serious weight being moved there. glad to hear ur back is coming together, u sure pushed trough that like it was nothing. thats the way to go:D

any pics updates soon?

Hey dude :2: Thanks man... Your own lifting isn't too shabby either :gaygay:
Yea I know my way around injuries by now I think. They always seem to have some kind of positive impact technique-wise :xyxthumbs:

Pics I dunno. Might take some one of these days at the gym with my new SE K850i :coolguy: Anyway - one more vid for ya below :linedrunk:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn your arms are looking huge in that vid! keep those coming!

:tiphat:

Cool to hear that my arms are no longer my weekness :) I used to have really crappy biceps and delts :no:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That looks like a bad ass, hardcore gym. With awesome music as well... makes me start to dispise Golds...:disgust:
Nice front squats again, I never tried that way of holding the bar on my shoulders. I think I will give it a try.:xyxthumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I love that place. My kind of gym. I reckon Gold's has various rules you have to follow...? Prolly can't throw the weights around huh :gaygay:

Thanks for the compliment on the squatting! The grip is actually the "olympic" way of doing it. I picked that up from the licensed lifters as well. When you get the tech down this really works well.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I love that place. My kind of gym. I reckon Gold's has various rules you have to follow...? Prolly can't throw the weights around huh :gaygay:

Thanks for the compliment on the squatting! The grip is actually the "olympic" way of doing it. I picked that up from the licensed lifters as well. When you get the tech down this really works well.

Yeah, they have rules like no dropping of weights (which I still do, im not gonna throw my shoulder out to spare their steal db's), and they music can get pretty bad sometimes. I cant work out to Enya's "Only Time", or Boy George... they changed the stations on us.:disgust: ... its becoming to fitness biased.
Ill have to give it a shot, its harder to hold the weights (especially when heavy) the other way on the shoulders.
Oh and Ill give goodmornings a try, I always stayed away from them because I thought they would compound the problem. But its worth a try seeing as I never tested that theory of mine. :xyxthumbs:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, they have rules like no dropping of weights (which I still do, im not gonna throw my shoulder out to spare their steal db's), and they music can get pretty bad sometimes. I cant work out to Enya's "Only Time", or Boy George... they changed the stations on us.:disgust: ... its becoming to fitness biased.
Ill have to give it a shot, its harder to hold the weights (especially when heavy) the other way on the shoulders.
Oh and Ill give goodmornings a try, I always stayed away from them because I thought they would compound the problem. But its worth a try seeing as I never tested that theory of mine. :xyxthumbs:

Sounds frustrating... I hate gym-rules :ihavesandinmyvagina

Yea try out those GM's :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i love gym rules as long as they are suitable! weight limits are disgusting, but as for dropping dumbells, i fucking hate that, mainly because in my gym its the skinny kids doing tiny partial DB presses love to put on a audible show for their entourage of homo friends by dropping puny weights, it really throws my concentration off, ive never dropped a dumbell in my life i dont think, ive never seen the need to! yesterday there was a fat camp group runing around the weights area like a cicut track, and they made the ground shake, they rules asgainst fantasia like dancing of the hippo's

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep the vids coming bro, very thick and very impressive lifts especially for being all natural. I have to say that me/no one can talk shit to ya, your lifts and body do plenty of talking on their own. :tiphat:
Anyways, thanks for the advice as well. Feel free to correct or offer advice anytime :xyxthumbs:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i love gym rules as long as they are suitable! weight limits are disgusting, but as for dropping dumbells, i fucking hate that, mainly because in my gym its the skinny kids doing tiny partial DB presses love to put on a audible show for their entourage of homo friends by dropping puny weights, it really throws my concentration off, ive never dropped a dumbell in my life i dont think, ive never seen the need to! yesterday there was a fat camp group runing around the weights area like a cicut track, and they made the ground shake, they rules asgainst fantasia like dancing of the hippo's

lol

I'd hate that too though... It's been so long since I set foot in such a place. The cool thing about my gym is, that you can drop the weight to the floor when e.g. failing a heavy squat. If you just put on a show people will tell you to :gtfoslap:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep the vids coming bro, very thick and very impressive lifts especially for being all natural. I have to say that me/no one can talk shit to ya, your lifts and body do plenty of talking on their own. :tiphat:
Anyways, thanks for the advice as well. Feel free to correct or offer advice anytime :xyxthumbs:

I'll keep the vids coming. It's kinda fun :keke:

And thanks a lot dude :) I'll be glad to offer advise if I see the need :food-snacking:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another great session and the vid is good too. Great depth like with the previous vid. As has been said - gym looks great. Not like my energy sapping tiny corner room I am forced to use. :no:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks again Rock :2:

What kind of gym do you train at?

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today's training

PICK IT UP FOO'

Sheiko B1 week 2 day 2

Deadlift up to knees sumo
1 x 4 @ 50% 120,0
2 x 4 @ 60% 140,0
4 x 4 @ 70% 165,0
(Peas...)

Bench paused
1 x 5 @ 50% 85,0
2 x 5 @ 60% 100,0
5 x 4 @ 70% 115,0
(Come on...?)

Deadlift sumo
1 x 4 @ 50% 120,0
1 x 4 @ 60% 140,0
2 x 3 @ 70% 165,0
5 x 3 @ 75% 175,0
(I'm getting there tech-wise)

UHG chins
2x8@17kg
7@15kg
8@12kg
6@12kg + 2@BW
(Phew...)

DB preacher-curl
2x7@15kg
2x6@15kg
(Weakest pipes on MM :tiphat:)

Training partner bailed on me with a slight cold. WTF dude? :eek5nono: That's so gay :gtfoslap: Good session nonetheless. Prolly the easiest session in the protocol.

Soundtrack: Megadeth - Youthanasia?, Mustasch - Above All, Foo Fighters - In Your Honor Disc 1

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice deads and benches!

loving the video log too! good stuff, i think i need to dust out the camcorder and record some rack dead fotage

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cheers dudes. Good to see someone following the log and actually finding the time to comment :2: