• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

.oO| Teh Crown JEWels |Oo.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
iNCLiNE SUNSHiNE

112534__sunshine_l-1.jpg



iNCLiNE BB PRESS
20@40kg
8@70kg
3@90kg
5@100kg
3@110kg
9@90kg
week sauce :hsughr:


BB ROW
8@100kg
8@120kg
8@120kg
8@120kg
8@120kg
felt gooood


LATERAL RAiSES
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg

superset

DB SCARECROWS
5@3,25kg
5@3,25kg
5@3,25kg
5@3,25kg
5@3,25kg
good move. a true "blue ocean"


OH ROPE TRiCEPS EXTENTiONS
8@25kg
8@30kg
8@30kg
10@30kg cheat
8@25kg

superset

LYiNG CUBAN ROTATiONS
8@2,5kg
8@2,5kg
8@2,5kg
8@2,5kg
8@2,5kg
8@2,5kg
awesome


Great session of light lifting and shoulder rehabbing. My strength on the inclined bench is truly puny but let's see if I can't accommodate that improvement potential.

Sounds>> Slipknot - All Hope is Gone (half of it anyways...), Opeth - Watershed
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
great session big Jew! What are scarecrows btw...
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Scarecrows must be doing wonders man, keep it up!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
ahhh, looks good man, helping with the shoulders at all?
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
I'll need more time to estimate whether it helps MY problem. I may be suffering from weak rear delts.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I see your still the same ol Jew. Magnificent weight, thunderous reps, sexiness lives. Figures :gheyfight:

you may note that your inclines are puny, but that is still quite the weight, good job. Your BB Rows are always nothing short of amazing.

Catch me up, whats up with your shoulder?
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
I see your still the same ol Jew. Magnificent weight, thunderous reps, sexiness lives. Figures :gheyfight:

you may note that your inclines are puny, but that is still quite the weight, good job. Your BB Rows are always nothing short of amazing.

Catch me up, whats up with your shoulder?

:2:

I've been having some pain lately. Some months ago when dipping :gaygay: I felt a slight itch. This escalated on the flat bench which hasn't really worked for me since then. I decided to shy away from it and focus on inclines which don't seem to hurt much. I can still feel the itch though which is why I try to incorporate some shoulder rehabbing exercises whenever I have time.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
good stuff, i was gonna ask about them scarecrows too, might check em out see if they help my shoulder :ughfingers:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Can't hurt to try them out for a period. Tim's variation sounds reasonable as well as holding the DBs in extended arms "above" your head when in a "horizontal posture" puts quite some stress on the lumbar area.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
HEADS or DEADS???

head_up_your_ass.jpg



DEADLiFT SUMO
5@70kg
5@110kg
5@150kg
2@190kg
2@220kg
2@230kg
5@200kg
dandy


GOODMORNINGS
8@115kg
8@115kg
8@115kg
8@115kg
swell


DEAD-HANG WG CHiNS
5@BW+10kg
5@BW+10kg
5@BW+10kg
5@BW+10kg
5@BW+10kg
swole


FLYES
10@22,5kg
8@25kg
8@25kg
7@25kg
oh lawd


CALF-RAiSES (single leg)
6@30kg
6@30kg
6@30kg

superset

BO LATERAL RAiSES
10@15kg
8@15kg
8@15kg
8@15kg


Acceptable session. Got a heavy headache towards the end which is the reason for the lacking volume on calves. Guess I underhyndrated during a hectic day at work.

Tunes: SYL - Alien, Opeth - Watershed
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Since starting them myself I now have a healthier respect for yours and others good-mornings. Good session btw, a shame about the headaches though.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
SQUAT WUT WUT???

47982f8-1.jpg



LOW-BOX SQUAT
5@60kg
5@100kg
5@140kg
2@160kg
2@180kg
2@185kg
8@160kg
oh lawd


GHR
8@-8kg
8@-8kg
8@-8kg
8@-8kg
hard but easy


FRONT-SQUAT
6@110kg
6@110kg
6@110kg
6@110kg
6@110kg
6@110kg
light weight, dense volume :2:


CALF-RAiSE free weight, no toes
12@120kg
12@120kg
12@120kg
12@120kg
yawn

superset

iNC. SCARECROWS
8@2,5kg
8@2,5kg
5@2,5kg
5@2,5kg
too easy


Sweet session. My legs are toast today. Luckily, Nissen hurt his shoulder as well, so it'll be easier to incorporate more rehab work in the sessions :2:

Sounds: Zimmer's Hole - When You Were Shouting at the Devil, Slipknot - All Hope is Gone
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
thanks to timmy for the input on scarecrows :2: Excellent set-up.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong workouts as always you little jew:hay:
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
REHABULOUS!!!

wjnehouse-1.jpg



ROPE FACE-PULL
10@30kg
10@35kg
8@40kg
8@45kg
8@50kg
omg


iNC. REAR LATERAL RAiSE
12@8,5kg
12@8,5kg
12@8,5kg
12@8,5kg
12@8,5kg
:imcoolurnot:


LYiNG DB CUBAN ROTATiONS
8@3,5kg
8@3,5kg
8@3,5kg
8@3,5kg
8@3,5kg

superset

HANGiNG KNEE-RAiSE
8@Tunen's massive BW
8@Tunen's massive BW
8@Tunen's massive BW
8@Tunen's massive BW
pure terror


iNC. SCARECROWS
5@4,5kg
5@4,5kg
5@4,5kg
5@4,5kg

superset

LEG-CURL
5@20kg
5@20kg
5@20kg
5@20kg
:techn9ne:


BACK-RAiSE
8@Tunen's massive BW + 10kg
8@Tunen's massive BW + 10kg
8@Tunen's massive BW + 10kg


OMG this was boring!!1?!

Sounds: :tear:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Rehab is always important man! good rehab session
 

Similar threads

Top