• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
^ I really hope you dont think we train together everytime. Hes not my training partner yet, and him and I only train together like once or twice a month :duh: Its ok though... nobody well ever get it...

Do you get more pumped when hes your training partner?
or is he quiet and mocks you when you work out like this

"come on wussy"

"oh blah blah blah"

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypocrisy86 said:
Do you get more pumped when hes your training partner?
or is he quiet and mocks you when you work out like this

"come on wussy"

"oh blah blah blah"

No he doesnt mock me or anything like that. I do get more pumped when I train with him though. Basically when were at my gym, we just either look around at all the chicks working out, or we look at all the noobs trying to train and doing the most ridiculous exercises every. One time I saw this kid try to train his abs with a pulldown machine, and he sits on the sit doing these half assed crunches, its like "What...the...fuck is that??" :uhoh2:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shoulders & Back - February 17th
- This was a pretty decent session. But I think I wasnt quite there mentally, its like my mind to muscle connection wasnt fully connecting, especially on the deads, but maybe thats cuz im dieting and my carbs are really low now (no energy), but i dont know. Here it was...

Seated DB Press
40x8
50x8
60x6
50x8 <dropset> 30x10

Side Raises
25x10
30x10
35x8 <dropset> 25x10

Bodyweighted Chins
6 sets x 1 :no: (wait until I get down to 200, hopefully I can do sets of 5 :e5dunno:)

Deadlift (my lower back was really bothering me)
45x10 (warmup)
135x10 (warmup)
225x5
225x5
185x5
135x5

Close Grip Pulldown (V-Bar)
100x8
120x8
140x6
130x8 <dropset> 80x10 << nice contraction

BB Shrugs
225x10
225x10
225x10
185x10 +1 held to the top for a few seconds

Protein shake, 40 grams

Cardio
Elliptical - 20 mins. - Grade: A

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session the squats remind me of mine, I can only hit up 205 for 6 :(

just curious on what your stance is and depth of rom?

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
German_Joe said:
good session the squats remind me of mine, I can only hit up 205 for 6 :(

just curious on what your stance is and depth of rom?

Maybe a little more than shoulder width, and I always try atleast to parellel, but if I can get below parellel than I will.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did some cardio today with Tweak.

Stair Stepper - 15 mins. - Grade: B

Not much, but its better than nothing.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I did some cardio today with Tweak.

Stair Stepper - 15 mins. - Grade: B

Not much, but its better than nothing.

Stair stepper is insane
i can only go for like 10mins when its at 3-6mph
doesnt look like you need much cardio anyway Paul
Tweak does tho :49:
I even do it every workout usually lol

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypocrisy86 said:
Stair stepper is insane
i can only go for like 10mins when its at 3-6mph
doesnt look like you need much cardio anyway Paul
Tweak does tho :49:
I even do it every workout usually lol

LOL if your basing that statement off of my avatar, that picture was taken about 5 months ago when i was about 165 lbs, 10% BF. Now im about 218 lbs 18-20% BF, I need cardio alot. Tweak needs cardio to, but he's looking alot better than I am.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
LOL if your basing that statement off of my avatar, that picture was taken about 5 months ago when i was about 165 lbs, 10% BF. Now im about 218 lbs 18-20% BF, I need cardio alot. Tweak needs cardio to, but he's looking alot better than I am.

ooh my bad lol
sorrry
i need it more than any of you heh
hope you and tweak reach your goals quickly again!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypocrisy86 said:
ooh my bad lol
sorrry
i need it more than any of you heh
hope you and tweak reach your goals quickly again!

I think I want to get down to like 6-8% BF, almost like competition style. And then im going to do that Muscle Mecca Contest so im shooting for a pretty lean physique on that. Then probably around the beginning of September im going to do a clean bulk, alot of fruits and vegies, low fat (cause of my metabolism) and ALOT of carbs and protein. Thanx for the comments Hypo, I appreciate it. :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I think I want to get down to like 6-8% BF, almost like competition style. And then im going to do that Muscle Mecca Contest so im shooting for a pretty lean physique on that. Then probably around the beginning of September im going to do a clean bulk, alot of fruits and vegies, low fat (cause of my metabolism) and ALOT of carbs and protein. Thanx for the comments Hypo, I appreciate it. :xyxthumbs:

no prob
though
i love typing like this
to piss everyone on here
off.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypocrisy86 said:
no prob
though
i love typing like this
to piss everyone on here
off.

Your doin a pretty good job at it, lol. Oh well, I guess thats your style and we'll all have to deal with it.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those two sessions were pretty much domination at its finest. That cardio today was descent, and I do love the stair stepper. Tomorrow your calves will be crying for years sss sss sss

:domination:

^^ we need one of those icons doing the "domination pose"

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea, we need a smiley where he puts his hands in a position like he has horns, and then jab your hands up in the air a few times.

Oh, that douche didnt take my parking spot, he parked in between my drive way and and my neighbors drive way again, lol.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Yea, we need a smiley where he puts his hands in a position like he has horns, and then jab your hands up in the air a few times.

Oh, that douche didnt take my parking spot, he parked in between my drive way and and my neighbors drive way again, lol.

hahaha you should write him a letter still but say its from some of the other neighbors muahhaha :spy:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
hahaha you should write him a letter still but say its from some of the other neighbors muahhaha :spy:

Like the older woman next to me with the silver car. I should write him a letter and say "Sir, this your neighbor from across the street (the elderly lady). I would appreciate it if you didnt park inbetween my drive way and my neighbors drive way, its really hard to back out. Thank you for understanding, have a wonderful day."

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Like the older woman next to me with the silver car. I should write him a letter and say "Sir, this your neighbor from across the street (the elderly lady). I would appreciate it if you didnt park inbetween my drive way and my neighbors drive way, its really hard to back out. Thank you for understanding, have a wonderful day."

I live at the end of a hill and its a dead end
20feet from our backyard is the dual tennis courts
pool, recreation center, park, and pavilion
when our town has a Halloween party and xmas party
we used to get pissed at people actually PArking in our drive way
we jacked one of the cities obstacle signs
ya know long board on two slanted pieces of wood
bout 7feet long. rofl. put it in our backyard

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your close grip pulls downs and side raises are looking very sharp, and its understandable that you cant do many chins when you are carrying around all that wait so dont sweat that too much

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypocrisy86 said:
I live at the end of a hill and its a dead end
20feet from our backyard is the dual tennis courts
pool, recreation center, park, and pavilion
when our town has a Halloween party and xmas party
we used to get pissed at people actually PArking in our drive way
we jacked one of the cities obstacle signs
ya know long board on two slanted pieces of wood
bout 7feet long. rofl. put it in our backyard

Thats messed up. thats pretty rude to just park in somebodys drive way. the house across the street from mine is actually pretty small, but somehow they have 5 people living over there, and all 5 of them have their own cars. so 2 in the drive way, 2 on the side of the street, and 1 that has to find a spot on the side of the street somewhere by his house, and when im not parked on the side of the street in front of my house, its almost guarenteed he will park in MY SPOT and it pisses me off cause thats bullshit that i have to park either on the other side of the street, or park in front of one of my neighbors houses. if I come home one day and he's parked in my spot, im seriously going to start releasing air from his tires.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Thats messed up. thats pretty rude to just park in somebodys drive way. the house across the street from mine is actually pretty small, but somehow they have 5 people living over there, and all 5 of them have their own cars. so 2 in the drive way, 2 on the side of the street, and 1 that has to find a spot on the side of the street somewhere by his house, and when im not parked on the side of the street in front of my house, its almost guarenteed he will park in MY SPOT and it pisses me off cause thats bullshit that i have to park either on the other side of the street, or park in front of one of my neighbors houses. if I come home one day and he's parked in my spot, im seriously going to start releasing air from his tires.

DO ITTT!!!!! :hsughr: :hsughr: