• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just approach said neighbors and inform them of their mistake. If they ignore you, contact your local law enforcement and file a complaint. If you get the gears turning, things will change. Most people who do that are simply oblivious and slightly dull; if he/she/it ignores the initial warning, they'll get a financial reason to listen more in the future.

Just don't let it distract you from your zone of pure domination Paulie:xyxthumbs:

Edit-Or listen to Tweak:49::49:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
did you dominate today? if so then there better be a session of domination coming up shortly

:domination:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im with tweak, post some bro we need more!!!!!

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Maybe a little more than shoulder width, and I always try atleast to parellel, but if I can get below parellel than I will.

Thats sounds about the same as me. I usually go below parallel, if i go to much i tend to tip a bit

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry the wait is over... jeez.

Chest & Arms - February 19th
- It was a pretty good day. I had to work earlier than I usually have to, so it messed my schedule up a little and I got into the gym a little late. So I didnt do much bicep work, and no calves, and my cardio was pretty intense but only 10 mins, so that sucks. But not bad of a session.

Bench Press
45x10 (warmup)
95x10 (warmup)
135x5
155x5
185x4 :no: (no spotter)
165x5
165x5
135x10 (lightweight)

Incline DB Press
50x8
60x8
70x4 :no: <dropset> 50x6 <<hardcore
50x10

DB Skullcrushers
25x10
30x10
35x6

Tricep Pressdown (heavy pulley)
60x10
80x10
100x10
120x8 <dropset> 80x10

BB Curls (60 second rests in between)
65x10
65x10
65x10
65x10
65x10

Protein shake, 40 grams

Cardio
Elliptical - 10 mins. - Grade: A+ (pretty intense since it was short)

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dang that is some weak cardio :no:

good benching though, and that is some good inclining afterwards as well.

Tricep work was descent, and I know you could have had more weight on that bar for curls and still busted out 10-12 reps :no:

slight...domination

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good incline bench Pauls, looks like it's getting stronger. I agree with squeak though, weak cardio :no:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek:That's a lot of benching Paulie; do you find your body responds well to that much volume on a single lift? That dropset on pushdowns was killer as well. No worries on the cardio; quality over quantity. Look forward to your next entry:xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
onebigeric said:
:eek:That's a lot of benching Paulie; do you find your body responds well to that much volume on a single lift? That dropset on pushdowns was killer as well. No worries on the cardio; quality over quantity. Look forward to your next entry:xyxthumbs:

Well since im only doing two lifts for chest, I may as well put in alot of sets on bench. I like benching alot because its improving really nicely, and its improving my other muscle groups like triceps and shoulders. And I train chest twice a week, and only bench once a week, so I guess I can throw up all that volume on one lift.

Thanx to everyone for visiting my log!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is alot of benching bet your chest feels fried after that good session, it was better to stop because you had no spotter than to try and carry on

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shoulders & Back - February 20th
- Good session. My strength is still there, dont have to worry about that going anywhere for awhile. High carb day as well, so I was about 226 on the scale at the gym :e5dunno: Seems like when I consume alot of carbs in a short period of time, my weight is higher than it really should be.

Military Press
135x8
145x8
155x6
135x8
135x8

Side Raises (down-the-rack)
35x8 - 30x8 - 25x8 - 20x8 (ALOT harder than I thought)

Bodyweighted Chins
10 sets x 1

Close Grip Pulldown (V-Bar)
120x5
140x5
160x4 <dropset> 120x5 (just about burned out)
120x10

Wide Grip Cable Rows
100x10
120x10
140x10

Rev. Pec Dec
100x10
100x10
100x10

DB Shrugs
75x10
85x10
95x10
105x10 (straps)

Abs - 6 Sets

Protein shake, 40 grams

Cardio
Stair Stepper - 15 mins. - Grade: A
Elliptical - 15 mins. - Grade: B

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i can´t figure out why you do 2 machine for cardio?
military press look migty strong bro
db shrugs 105 for 10 that impress me alot dude
hey try weighing in the am that your real weight

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those side raises look brutal dude, you need to up those chins though :no:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you were 226? are you serious? thats pathetic, that means in reality youve only lost 2lbs. Remember when I had you weigh in the other week and it said 228, that was during the day, you need to weigh yourself at the same time every time you weigh in, hell for all you know you could have been 217 that same day you weighed 228 at the gym scale :no:

hahah you think down the rack is hard? try up AND down the rack, that takes balls :gaygay:

Military Press was descent, it has improved though thats all that matters.

Your chinups really do suck :49:

shrugs are good, although I think you could handle 10 reps with 105 without straps, I'm not hating on straps since they are essential for great lat and trap developement (hopefully Tim doesn't come in here :spy: ) but I'd figure your grip to be a little stronger then that.

Good cardio, you should just do the stair stepper for 30 straight minutes though, after it shuts off, just start it over :e5dunno:

and eventually I do expect to see some sprinting intervals in there sometime, well wait..no I dont, keep hitting the stair stepper and as it gets warmer we're gonna start doing some sprints at North Wood again :spy:

and that would complete this domination

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why stay on one machine for 30 minutes? Thats boring as hell, and I like to mix it up. I cant stand using the same machine for more than 15 minutes, i like to do the 15 minutes as intense as possible, then get off and move on to something else for another 15 minutes.

Max-OT, I usually do weigh myself in the morning. Thanx for you posting in my log.

Chesty, my chins do suck, I know :tear:

Siege :spy:, I weigh in the same time, in the morning. I way myself during the day at the gym because I like to see how my body is responding to what I eat, like before I went to the gym I had eaten about 130 grams of carbs already, and my body reacted quickly to it because ive only been getting about 40-50 grams. My body is just different, and I think I really did lose about 8 lbs. When I weigh in next monday morning, hopefully im like 210-212.... you just watch.

Since when did you start leaving comments about everything I could have done, instead of commenting on everything I had done??

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Not bad at all, bro. Shrugs are a definite standout and it's good to see that even though they're not your strong-suit you're still incorporating chins. Military press also looks very impressive.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Why stay on one machine for 30 minutes? Thats boring as hell, and I like to mix it up. I cant stand using the same machine for more than 15 minutes, i like to do the 15 minutes as intense as possible, then get off and move on to something else for another 15 minutes.

Max-OT, I usually do weigh myself in the morning. Thanx for you posting in my log.

Chesty, my chins do suck, I know :tear:

Siege :spy:, I weigh in the same time, in the morning. I way myself during the day at the gym because I like to see how my body is responding to what I eat, like before I went to the gym I had eaten about 130 grams of carbs already, and my body reacted quickly to it because ive only been getting about 40-50 grams. My body is just different, and I think I really did lose about 8 lbs. When I weigh in next monday morning, hopefully im like 210-212.... you just watch.

Since when did you start leaving comments about everything I could have done, instead of commenting on everything I had done??

"eaten" isn't even a word :49: :49: :49:

I commented on what you did, your military presses were good, and your side laterals were good I was just commenting that you thought those were hard you should try up and down the rack :spy:

plus...your chins do really suck :49:

and I like the cardio, at least your not neglecting it :no:

I wish I had glasses so I could do this --> :gaygay:

everybody will call me Siege now :spy:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everybody should call you siege, its an awesome name

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeh I would use more than one cardio machine given the chance, good session Paulie

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice 30 mins of cardio. shoulder strength is definatly looking sharp and your BB shrugs arent bad at all either