• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cardio tonight.

Elliptical - 25 mins. - Grade: A (wanted to get 30 minutes, but the gym was closing, I knew I should of went a little earlier :no:)

Story time: As I was hanging my coat up, I looked over by the ellipticals and noticed a very huge man (very fat) and he was wearing a Bears shirt. He was working his ass off trying to get into shape, but looked like he was pushing 400 lbs. The first thing that came to my mind was "Thats Clint if he had a low metabolism :no:" and he even had a Bears leather jacket, lol. Then while I was on the stair stepper, I noticed this kid leaving the gym, he was maybe 5'4" or 5'5", not very tall at all, but his feet were pretty big, probably about a size 11 or so :skurred: and the first thing that came to my mind was "Thats Clint about 6 years ago" :49: :49: :49: :49: too funny....

Oh btw, Clint = Tweak. For those who didnt know.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:tear: :tear: :tear:

I wore size 12, not 11, and I was 5'2" :no: :tear: :tear:

that was an excellent cardio session, you should look at my cardio session, it dominates yours :spy:

that fat guy dominates :spy: daaaa Bears

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
that fat guy dominates :spy: daaaa Bears
ChrisFarleyDaBears 1

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ LOL, ya that was him without the mustache

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how many heart attacks is that now?

thatd be a bakers dozen

:49: :49: :49:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs - February 22nd
- Today pretty much sucked. I tryed to squat today and only had 95 lbs on the bar, and it was a little to much pressure on my lower back. I screwed my back up while doing deadlifts last Saturday. Im pretty sure I didnt warm-up properly, I did a couple warm up sets though, but I jumped right into that 225 and didnt wait a little while before starting my first set. :no: So here's what I got out today.

Hammer Strength Leg Press (took it easy, it was messin with my back a little)
180x8
180x8
180x8
180x8
180x8

Leg Extensions
120x20
140x15
160x10
180x10
200x10 <dropset> 120x10

Lying Leg Curls
95x10
110x10
125x10
140x10
155x10
155x10
140x10
125x10

Calves - 6 Sets

- Completly forgot to prepare my protein shake, I was worried about some other things before I went to the gym and didnt even drink a shake before the gym, and didnt even make one for after my session :no: Im going back to the gym later tonight and hittin up some cardio.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
It sucks working around an injury but it seems like you made the most of it based on the volume and weights you were using. Hopefully you heal up right; no sense in risking further injury.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hope you get better, just do what you can do

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cardio tonight.

Stair Stepper- 30 mins. - Grade: A
Treadmill, or "Tradmille", or "Treadmille" - 10 mins. - Grade: B
- Incline at 7, speed at 3.5 for the first 6 mins., then 4.0 for 2 mins., then 5.5 jogging for the last 2 mins.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was some good cardio, and that leg session was pretty awesome...especially with all the volume on hammies :xyxthumbs:

Leg Extensions :no:

6 sets of calves, excellent...your finally not neglecting those hammies or calves...about time

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Way to not push your injury Paulie, and that was some extremely impressive volume on those hamstrings. To top that off with cardio in the evening is pretty brutal:ughnoes: I hope your back heals up well:D

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only one hammie exercise :no: but you did put alot of volume in it so I'll let it slide. Good cardio your doin, keep it up :xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shoulders & Back - February 24th
- This was a pretty quick session. Saturdays have been sucking for me training wise because its the busiest day of the week at work and I dont get off until 5, and the gym closes at 7. And I dick around at home too much, so I get in the gym late :no:

Seated DB Press
45x10
45x8
55x8
55x7

Wide Grip Pulldowns (lighter cable machine)
125x10
150x8
150x8
150x8

Side Raises (up-and-down-the-rack)
20x8 - 25x8 - 30x8 - 25x8 - 20x8

Hammer Strength Low Row
90x10
140x10
180x10

Story Time: While I was doing my wide grip pulldowns, I noticed a black man up on the track walking around (no, im not racist) And I saw a kid that was on the track and he was just hanging on the rail walking the opposite way (wtf?) and he kept looking down at all the machines like he was looking for someone. So this black man was walking towards the kid and the kid was in his way. Well the black man goes "Get out of the way!" and puts his arm up and shoves the kid like a foot in a half to the side. The kid just looks at him and keeps hanging on the rail walking the wrong direction. I was laughing the whole time becasuse the kid didnt even care he was in the way, and the black man just ran him over :49: :49: :49: Ok that is all.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hammer strength rows are looking good mate

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see you tried the "up and down the rack" method, I bet that felt great.

whats so hard about going home, drinking a protein shake, and going to the gym, you should have at least 75 minutes time :e5dunno:

Remember what I told you to do last time, Superset Shoulders with Back, hell if you have to just carry some 50s to the Lat Pulldown Machine, do them there and hit your pulldowns. That would have taken 30-35 minutes tops to hit 6 movements, then you would have had a good half hours time to do some sweet cardio.

Take my advice next time this happens :no:

Those rows are looking good, I'm assuming thats weight per side, 4 plates a side then, that is excellent, thats definitely better than what you did last time we did that same exercise together. I recall you only getting 180 for 6-8 reps, so domination right there. Dammit, I just notice that was the low row machine so I just typed all that for nothing :tear: :no:

I do love that Low Row machine, thats about the only piece of equipment I wish Spiece had :tear:

you love watching people get dominated on that track :spy:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Idiot, you typed all that cause you thought I did the Iso Lat Row. And then you realized it was the low row :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chest and Arms - February 26th
- It was a pretty good session. Im happy about my flat bench numbers, the numbers are still going up. The cardio was weak again, I had to work at 5 and I just got done with cardio at 4:30. So you know the rest, I had to bust my ass so I wasnt too late for work.

Bench Press
45x10 (warmup)
95x10 (warmup)
135x6
155x6
175x6
175x6
175x6
135x10

Incline DB Press
50x8
60x8
60x7 :tear:
60x6 :tear: :tear:

Bodyweight Dips :49: :49: :49:
BW x 6
BW x 6
BW x 5

Tricep Pressdown (lighter pulley)
80x10
100x10
120x10
140x10

Incline DB Curls
30x10
40x8
40x8

Hammer Strength Preacher Curls
45x10
55x10
70x8
45x10

Protein shake, 40 grams

Cardio
Stair Stepper - 15 mins. - Grade: A :tear:

Story time: When I was on my 6th set of bench press, some guy that was on the decline bench came over to my bench while I was in the middle of benching to spot me. I was kind of scared, but I didnt really need his spot because I got all 6 up by myself. It was funny though how he just walked over randomly.

Oh and their were a bunch of emo kids in the gym today. I was like "wtf?, all these kids are skinny as hell, im surprised they arent here just to bash the DB's into their faces or something". :49: :49: :49:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
No need to be upset with the Incline DB Presses but maybe you'd have a little more success if you didn't do 10 total working sets for Chest, especially for 6-10 reps each. At that point you'll probably be pretty fatigued so I can see how your strength would deter, even if your muscular endurance is usually pretty good. Still, the Incline DB Curls look great and so do the Tricep Pushdowns. The Bodyweight Dips will get easier with repetition and as you cut more and more. Keep at it, bro!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dang your dips sure do stink :49:

hopefully with dieting those will get a lot better, the bench press did look good.

those emo kids were probably there to try to find something sharp or to attempt to jump off the track :49: :49:

curls are looking good, you did better when I trained with you though :no:

I'm pretty sure your dips and pullups are better than anybody elses on the entire forum :spy: