• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Nice, Peghi great workout(s) how did you get in the gym twice? Anyways I like the mixture of exercises. :xyxthumbs:

I took a lesson with school and another time in my spare time. :gaygay:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I took a lesson with school and another time in my spare time. :gaygay:

Nice, keep hittin it bro. Just wait to you get older, you are gonna be a beast if you keep trainin like this.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good to see you posting again. Look like you're improving too. Weird about the easier set for more reps on squat!?!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Good to see you posting again. Look like you're improving too. Weird about the easier set for more reps on squat!?!

Yea! this was so weird! I think it was the form or no warmup? :disgust:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Mornin :

-Stiff-Legged Barbell Deadlift :
-WP 15x40kg + Working 10x70kg + 10x70kg + 6x90kg

-Close-Grip Lat Pulldown :
-10x45kg + 10x55kg + 10x60kg

-Seated Bent Over Rear Delt Raise :
-15x8kg + 10x10kg + 10x13.5kg

-Barbell Shrugs :
-15x40kg + 2x10x80kg

-Calf Press On The Leg Press :
-15x100kg + 10x150kg

Evenin :

-Leg Extensions :
-15x45kg + 10x55kg + 10x60kg + 10x65kg + 15x55kg

-Incline Dumbell Bench Press :
-2x10x18 + 10x25kg + 10x28kg + 10x25kg

-Smith Machine Shoulder Press :
-10x40kg + 10x50kg + 10x55kg + 10x57.5kg

-Seated Triceps Press :
-10x23kg + 10x28kg + 10x33kg + 15x23kg

-Crunches :
-40x15kg + 20x20kg + 20x25kg

Yihaa! :food-snacking:
Have anyone noticed that after little break (1.5-2 weeks) you hit gym very hard (many times) and you can see improvements in one week? I feel like I can see some...
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
damn twice a day gym is a lot of work man!nice poundage u are using for ur weight man!
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
dammmm brother lot of volume and smashing out 2 sessions in one day, i've done it b4 it's not an easy task
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice workouts bro.. smart to split it in mornin and evenin workouts, saves time and goin in with new energy :)

miami
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
today :

Leg Press :
-WP + 3x5x250kg + 5x300kg + 5x320kg

Cable One Arm Tricep Extension :
-3x5x25kg + 2x5x30kg

Dumbell Bench Press :
-5x5x23kg (easy:ihavesandinmyvagina)

Smith Machine Shoulder Press :
-3x5x30kk(without "bar") + 2x5x40kg (without "bar")

Tomorrow I hit 2 times! C ya then!:food-snacking:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice workout bro, keep it up and you will be at 150 in no time :tiphat:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Mornin :

Seated Bent Over Rear Delt Raise :
-10x8kg + 5x13kg

Smith Machine Behind Neck :
-20x0kg :dunnodude: + 6x20kg + 5x20kg

Leg Extensions :
-10x60kg + 5x70kg

Cable One Arm Tricep Extension :
-2x5x10kg + 5x15kg

Ab Crunch Machine :
-20x25kg + 10x35kg + 6x40kg

20 min of football :xyxthumbs:

Dont worry guys. I was just pumping and flexing :D but my shoulders are in pain. ( not that admin :eek5nono: ). I am not so energetic in morning that I can take "big" weights.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Leg press looks good. Hope the shoulder pain isn't too significant.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Leg press looks good. Hope the shoulder pain isn't too significant.

No I dont think its bad. some muscle pain.
but I will hit gym again right now! c ya! :food-snacking:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
P.M :

Hack Squat :
-WP + 3x5x80kg + 2x5x100kg

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown :
-2x5x75kg + 2x5x80kg + 5x85kg

Barbell Curls : (SLOOW MOTIOON)
-5x30kg + 2x5x35kg + 3x5x40kg

Smith Shrug :
-2x5x70kg + 2x5x90kg

yea buddy!!:food-snacking:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
However, today I did these :

Leg Extensions :
-3x5x65kg + 2x5x70kg

Bench Press :
-2x5x55kg + 5x60kg + 5x65kg + 2x5x70kg (and this is right, I am not drunk)

Dumbbell Shoulder Press :
-5x16kg + 2x5x18.5kg + 2x5x23.5kg

Seated Triceps Press :
-3x5x28.5kg + 2x5x31kg

Barbell Curls :
-5x30kg + 2x5x35kg + 2x5x40kg


BTW that bench press was my PB because my 1 rep max was 75 kg about 2 months ago.:tiphat::linedrunk:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Congrats on the PB bro, moving up in weights lifted is always the most fun part of being in the weight room. Just wait till your out benching everyone if your gym. Keep up the good work bro.
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
65
jenm_88
jenm_88
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
51
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top