• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
awesome pb brother keep the strength and muscle progressions peghi :tiphat:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Congrats on the PB bro, moving up in weights lifted is always the most fun part of being in the weight room. Just wait till your out benching everyone if your gym. Keep up the good work bro.

This is kinda hard :D couple bench over 200kg in my gym :e5dunno::eek5nono:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice pb man!lkeep it up u will also be benching 200 in no time!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
nice pb man!lkeep it up u will also be benching 200 in no time!

Thanx for support and postin :tiphat::food-snacking: BTW I was listening Britney Spears - Gimme More, so i think it did help :D:D
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
hahahah.....its peghi bitch!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job. Congrats on the PB. Strong pulldowns and curls btw too!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
how does your routine look like? anyway your log pretty solid, gonna check it more often now
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
bench is coming along nicely:) bb curls looks solid too, great workouts man, ure gonna get huge in no time:D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Hack Squats :
-5x90kg + 2x5x110kg + 2x5x130kg

Ab Crunch Machine :
-3x20xweigths :D

Bench Press :
-5x60kg + 3x5x65kg + 5x70kg

Tricep Pushdowns (Rope) :
-5x50kg + 2x5x55kg + 2x5x60kg

Smith Machine Shoulder Press :
-5x50kg + 5x55kg + 2x5x60kg + 5x65kg

Little bit ill (flu) , but I can still train so its not so bad :ughnoes:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
good weights for ur own weight!!strong dude!!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice session. Hopefully you recover soon from the flu
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
really solid numbers there, bench press looks pretty strong
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
nice session, i like your split and exercise choice, really simple and basic lifts the way it should be!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice session bro solid weight for sure :)
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Morning Training :

Leg Extensions :
-2x5x70kg + 5x75kg + 5x80kg

Incline Dumbell Bench Press :
-5x18.5kg + 5x21kg + 5x23.5kg

Dumbbell Shoulder Press :
-5x18.5kg + 5x21kg + 5x23.5kg

Some Tricep Pushdowns with rope!
HIttin gym again in evening!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Evening : WU!

Hack Squats :
-5x90kg + 2x5x110kg + 2x5x130kg

Seated Cable Rows :
-5x2x80kg + 2x5x90kg + 5x100kg

Barbell Curls : Slow
5x30kg + 2x5x40kg

Dumbbell Curls :
-Dropset 5x23.5 + 5x18.5 + 5x16kg + 5x13.5kg

Smith Shrug :
-5x70kg + 2x5x90kg + 2x5x110kg

Seated Calf Raise :
-5x65kg + 5x80kg

And it was it! tomorrow off!
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
65
jenm_88
jenm_88
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
51
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top