• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Welcome back to the logs Pekka.Nice comeback session.My squats was about a same as my bench when i was about your age.The cap will grow.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
About those advices. I am trying this split for now and if this shit doesnt work Ill change my split.

Today I did something like this:
SLDL:
2x15x50kg
2x10x80kg
5x100kg (my lower back was pumped already)

DB Row:
10x28.5kg
2x10x38.5kg
8x43.5kg (there was almost no break between SLDL and this so it was quite rough)

BB Curl :
20x20kg
10x30kg
6x40kg ----> 15x20kg (not the best form in those last ones but pump was great)

DB shrug:
12x33.5kg
12x38.5kg

And I was out...Pretty good workout (pump wise).
Tomorrow I dont have to hit theee weights.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Yea I know that my squatting sucks. I am doing squats once in a week and leg extensions once too. Should I squat twice a week? Heavy (for me ofc) + Light (extra light)

Dump the leg extensions all together and up your squat volume. Twice a week at least and heavy on both days. :borat:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Good work man and on the squat thing i'd go heavy and hard at 5x5 warmup weight 3x3 on heavy ass shitaz and 1x20 with just the bar to brun it out that should rush some strenght in within a month.

Or go Smolov.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Damn Pghi, getting strong, i should be more active in this log..
glad to see the weights went up.
have to agree with Dridz, lose leg extensions and do more squats
im trying to decrease leg extensions slowly to imrprove squats too
keep it up man!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session u had Pghi!just hit thoe squats hard and the weigth will come up!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Looking good pGhi, keep going at it bro:xyxthumbs:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
thanks mates.

Today I did something like this

Leg Extensions (My back hurts because I failed today)
12x20kg
12x50kg
6-8xfull stack...didnt watch the weight

Incline DB press:
W-UP
8x28.5kg
8x33.5kg
7x38.5kg(h0ke helped in the last 2)

Overhead press:
W-UP
8x33.5kg
8x38.5kg

Machine Shoulder press:
8x18.75kg
8x23.75kg

My exercises were not the "right" ones because my back is in pain...I failed...lol
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session eventhough u failed ( at what?)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
I was on the ice without skates and I fall to the ice and my back is whining :D
thats about it. but atm it rly hurts.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ damn ice..lulz

Hope u get better soon man!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice session bro..wait what? pain.. Pain??!

Why you little piece.... of .....1 2 3 1 2 3..... 1 2 3... Okay Good job bro good job.
See PV im getting better at it lol.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nice session..I like those presses :xyxthumbs:
Hope your back gets back to normal soon :)
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
I am not sure did I gave all 100% because now I am sick...pukingg...awesome
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session bro..wait what? pain.. Pain??!

Why you little piece.... of .....1 2 3 1 2 3..... 1 2 3... Okay Good job bro good job.
See PV im getting better at it lol.

:rofl3: yes you are ym overly enraged bear of a human man...:thumbsup2:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
h0ke said you're weak.


but nice last session!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Pghi'MON! Gotta catch'em all :keke:

hey bro, hope everything is on the right track with life and training sessions hope to see an update here and there from you soon :2:
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
27
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
1
Views
55
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
49
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top