• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
nice work with the PR on Deads
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Looking good philo.Congrats getting new PRs:xyxthumbs:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Deadlift PRs are always great. Keep it up :xyxthumbs:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Nice session m8! And nice deadlift weights! I should test that move, I've heard that it's good move.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Nice job on the PR Philo
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm really pleased with my new deadlift pr as well. Hopefully soon I will be able to deadlift my first 100kg.

Todays workout
Squat
5x60kg
5x70kg
5x70kg
5x70kg
5x72,5kg

Bench
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x60kg
5x55kg
5x55kg

Seated row
10x50kg
10x55kg
10x55kg

Seated leg Curl
10x40kg
10x40kg

Comments
- Wasnt really motivated today tho it didnt hold me back today
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
You'll be at 100kg in no time bro! Solid work as always
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Nice work Philo... way to push it on that last squat set. Only thing I would say is put those leg curls with the squats. Your hitting the legs big with the squats... keep the blood in the muscle a little longer with the leg curls and then move on. Keep it up bro!
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
nice squats philo goos overall session too
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice workout bra, squats gettin better every time im lookin in here.. :uhoh2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
it's a good thing you pushed through, even though you weren't feeling very motivated. I'm sure if you can get through that session you'll be able to search within yourself to be able to get that 225lb PR on deads. that squat and bench are coming along nicely, keep up the hard work!
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
nice workouts mate.you have to have a lot passion for training since you love in holland.i would propably go to stones coffee shop and get my self some ISO-lator...
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome session man! the sqaut getting really strong!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Solid session m8!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Lack of motivation or not - you got in there and still pulled out a decent session. I have no doubt you're gonna hit that 100kg on deads!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Yesterdays session

Deadlifts
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x70kg
5x80kg
5x60kg

Shoulder press (dumbbell)
5x14kg
5x15kg
5x16kg
5x18kg
4x18kg

Chin up (assisted, krijg het nog niet voor elkaar om het met mijn eigen bw te doen)
10x
10x

Bulgarian split squat
10x12kg
10x12kg

Comments:
- Went fine, nothing special
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
nice workouts mate.you have to have a lot passion for training since you love in holland.i would propably go to stones coffee shop and get my self some ISO-lator...

haha, did that too much when I was younger. Totally fucked up my school and I'm still trying to catch up after that.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Everything is looking fine m8.Records are soon to be broken..:xyxthumbs:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
looks good for me, next time i wanna see some new p.b. in there :weaksuace:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Good shit philo. I bet you could get 100 kg DLs now:e5dunno:
 

Similar threads

Top