A
Achilles
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2006
- Messages
- 765
- Points
- 18
5x5 is great, why did you stopped doing upper/lowerbody
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
what is a pendlay row?
what is a pendlay row?
How's benching after squatting going?
^^ I found I had to swap between which went first and accept that performance would be down in one or the other week to week. But you will certainly learn how to train hard doing it.
5X5 session looks solid philo! I like the "dag"1!

Not experienced that during my previous cycle. The only lift which is very taxing for me is the deadlift. I changed it in my previous cycle by starting with the deadlifts instead of ending with it but that didnt work out because I had nog energy left for other exercises. The DL is imo the hardest lift you can do.
solid session philo. never tried those pendlay rows before but they sound tougher than normal barbell rows, are they?. anyway, keep up the good work bro![]()
hey man how many times have you tried 5x5
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.