• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Bummer about the sprint-nazi Philo. Good rage session.
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
don't be disappointed bro, bodybuilding > track and field.. welcome back to real training :D
good session though :2:

I treid to tell him before but hes too damn stubborn:carduindisguise
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great superset, how is the new routine working for you? do you feel like it works better?
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good benching and incline press philo:2: those high rep db curls are looking solid aswell:)
 
N

nakedmen2

Banned
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
31
Points
0
you don't NEED a coach, you could just get someone with a bit of sense to watch you and check your technique, and research your ass off and you'd be good, but its up to you I guess...
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
haha sorry guys. I have vacation atm so I havent been training much lately. Monday I'm gonna start with an ub/lb protocol. No more talking about survival run, sprints etc. I'm gonna do weight lifting and weight lifting only.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Can't wait to get some updates philo:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Todays session

Rack Deads
10x40kg
6x50kg
5x60kg
5x70kg
3x3x95kg

Assisted GHR
3x10x --
Uber weakness

Pull throughs
10x40kg
10x45kg
10x50kg

Hanging knee raises
3x15x --

Comments
Felt good to be back in the gym
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
good session, btw what are pull throughs???
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
hey man! hows everything! good last sessions!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice rack deads there philo, what is GHR?
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Finally, this is what I would like to see. What are your goals atm?
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Finally, this is what I would like to see. What are your goals atm?

Gaining about 5kg of muscle mass while adding some kg's on the big three as well:xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Upperbody day!

Floor Press
10x20kg
8x40kg
5x50kg
3x3x70kg

Side Raises
10x8kg
10x10kg
10x10kg

Cable Pushdowns
10x40kg
10x45kg
10x45kg

Face Pulls
10x40kg
10x45kg
10x50kg

Done!

Comments
Everything went well although my shoulders felt a bit painfull during the floor presses
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Do people look at you funny when you do floor presses? They would in my gym... I might try them one of these days still.

Nice session Philo, cable pushdowns look heavy!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice floor presses philo, should help getting that bench up:2: keep working bud:)
 

Similar threads

Top