El Freako
LIFT OR DIE
VIP
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2006
- Messages
- 8,129
- Points
- 63
That was intense and the weird part was I liked it very much. It sounds a bit like a beach boy but the pumped up feeling felt great. Along the way the guy gave me some good pointers you can really see hes very experienced. He lives for the sport an hes doing it for 30 years now. I wont be using his training styles but I will sure pay some more attention to my technique.
I love training old school style, it's just plain fun.










way to go, and ye less frequency on the legs sounds like a good idea, especially when sprinting. ive always found my legs respond best to somewhat low frequency anyway, i mean we use em every day. so for me once every 7 days allow for maximum recovery
