• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
I dont know what it is. And I dont wanna go to the docter because I already know his awnser, REST. But Ive got a plan to get rid of it. If its sore for one more week I will go to the docter.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Try applying heat or ice pack, and alos sit in a hot tub of epson salt.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great work all over Philo. I hope your back heals right up soon bro. :xyxthumbs:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Strong workouts philosopher! Benching is getting stronger and stronger, keep it up!
And hopefully its not anything serious with ur back.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I dunno the scientific thing about it but it has been used to treat sore, and pulled muscles for decades. Ask Braaq he can explain it scientifically in two sentences or less. I used it my entire high school life for football related muscle injuries.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
get that rest man, squats looked pretty darn good there anywhoo!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice to see you just doing a bit of instinctive training. Sorry to hear about the back problems though - hope it's nothing too severe.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
11/17/08 - Bench Madness
  • Bench Press:
    10x40kg
    5x60kg
    3x65kg
    1x70kg
    1x75kg
    3x65kg
    5x60kg
  • Chin ups:
    5x5xbw
  • MP:
    5x5x40kg
  • CGBP:
    3x8x40kg

Overall I had a great session. Weight on the MP went a bit down
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
:keke:

Bench madness, I love it :D. Good session Philo!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice workout Philo, but try to atlest get quad workout that doesn't involve you back li9ke some ext. light high rep leg presses go heavier and see if it effects the back. And go see a doc ya never know what it could be.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
11/18/08 - Quads
  • Leg curl 1 legged:
    10x15kg
    10x20kg
  • 45 degree Leg Presses (plate loaded):
    15x30kg
    6x60kg
    6x100kg
    6x120kg
    6x130kg
  • Leg Curls:
    10x20kg
    10x20kg
  • Walking Lunges:
    2x15x15kg
  • Leg extensions
    3x10x62kg
  • Standing Calf Raises
    2x15x130kg

Not too bad, Lowerback feels ok atm. I curious how it feels tomorrow.

Had to wait 30 mins before I could start with leg presses. 2 old guys were discussing politics. I asked them how many sets they had left and the awnser was "we just started". So I started with the leg curls had a chat with a nice girl and noticed they were still talking and not training. That really irritates me. Do your set and talk in the canteen or something :disgust:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice workout Philo...it happens to me all the time....people take the only good leg press and end up talking twice as much as training....damn idiots
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I get that all the time too, usually at the bench or the squat rack. I just loiter very aggressively, stretching and warming up until they get the hint. No fucker makes me wait for my workout.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good work man..

about that older dudes, thats why im friend with the manager etc. in my gym.. somebody pisses me off or bullshits around like that, i just get my mans and they remove him :keke:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nice stuff Philo.
I love the title bench madness :D
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good session philo, and i hear ya about fuckers taking up equipment. i have nothing against people actually using it and training effectively, but taking it up just to stand there and fuck around pisses me off.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I would have kicked thier asses, dude just kick someone's ass during high pop hour in the gym, and let it be known for machine hogging and I assure you you will get every machine when you want it for quite some time.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks for the comments guys. I normally dont go to the gym at busy hours but I didnt had time that day so I had to go in the evening. Too crowded imo and lots of those guys.


11/20/08 - TrapZ aRe TeH nEw AbS
  • Low Row:
    10x40kg
    10x50kg
    8x60kg
  • Lat Pulldown:
    8x40kg
    8x45kg
    8x50kg
  • Shrugs:
    10x28kg
    10x28kg
  • Power Shrugs:
    3x6x90kg
  • Incline Bicep Curls
    3x10x12kg
  • Hanginig Leg Raises
    2 sets

Done, nice session.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Good looking session bud, looks like a good pump you got going there. :tiphat:
 

Similar threads

Top