• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pickle's log - So sexy it hurts.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
good to see you back fatty :linedrunk:

Jks :D

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see you back in the log section. I hope this will keep you on the training path!

And 20 rep squats with (BW?) is pretty decent. At least you know you have the mental fortitude to do the hard work :xyxthumbs:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
thanks for stopping by fellas.

Dont call me fat skeptic until you can see your own abs. lulz

Timmy timmy. Gees i hope i keep something consistent going as well. My plan is to do this buisness for 6 weeks. I dont have scales of my own but at an estimate id say im about 94-95kg and carrying a bit of cushan not as much as skeptic tho. Incase you'd forgotten im 6 foot 2 and a bit so being 94 kilos is skinnier then a rake . :spy:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey there! split looks good and the PWO meal looks awesome :) hope to see a lot of sessions in here

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Two sessions in a row! thats a record.

Chest and arms.
Slight incline hammer grip olympic dumbell thick plate press.
Goal =37.5kg 7 Sets 4 reps. Complete
It got pretty hard towards the end sets. :greddy: Next session ill aim for 1 or 2 more sets.
Dips bodyweight
I know I specified before that Ill do weighted dips. Well im not there yet :p
Goal =4 sets of 12 with bodyweight
I got 3 by 12 and the 4th set 10 and they started to be shaky so i stopped :angrydude: Next time Ill get em.
Olympic Barbell curls
Goal =35kg 4*12
I only ended up doing 3*12 I was fucked. Again Ill do better next session. Actually doing my next session will help. lololol

Post workout nutrition was 5 weetbix, a table spoon of soy protein power and a few peices of pineapple. Can dance.

So I took a few photos before and after training. I'd estimate my bf to be about 16% atm. Shocking I know but Ill see how that improves over the next 6 weeks if I can stay rigid on my training and eat relatively clean without calorie counting ill compare some shots then. lolol.

Perhaps if you keep going there will be pics or a pic with a face shot a face pic!
You just can't resist can you?
lulz.
Or perhaps its just a pair of red undies
Or perhaps nothing at all
057eaa4e-1.jpg
I couldn't be bothered to delete all the extra brackets I pasted in. And thats the only photo your getting as the rest were even worse! lol
]
]
]
]
]

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
god you're ugly pickle :no:

Nice session BTW!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha funny shit man

Nice sessions too!

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see ya back Pick, and I'm roughly as tall as you, and I weigh about the same, so I know how you feel bro :tear:

Oh and as for Weatbix, in the offseason I've done 12. There's a goal for you :49:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Good to see ya back Pick, and I'm roughly as tall as you, and I weigh about the same, so I know how you feel bro :tear:

Oh and as for Weatbix, in the offseason I've done 12. There's a goal for you :49:

Thanks Chesty. My new goal is 13 weetbix next training day. Ill smash 13 tho easy as piss. I can eat George Gregan ammount of weetbix I just hold back because Its probably not for the best. But 13 peice of piss :gaygay:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Get the ones with extra fibre with it, or you'll get teh assclog :keke:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I used to have a mixing bowl which was my special weetbix bowl, that bitch could fit 20.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Back and Shoulders.

Weighted Chinups.
Me+5kg 7 sets of 4 reps. Next week. Going for another 1 or 2 sets.

Standing shoulder press
42.5kg 3 sets of 12 1 set of 10... Gay Gay... Next session ill get em.

Incline Olympic dumbell row
35kg 4 sets of 12 reps. Super sexy. Nice fun epic maxmonster squeeze

Post workout feed: walked to manly wharf watched the ferry come in grabbed me a sub and went and checked out the water. Still freakin cold. dipped for about 10 minutes. Hopefully it will aid my recovery lololol.

Legs tommorrow. 20 rep squats lolol. I still cant walk after last leg session 3 days ago.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great to see u back in the log section pickle! now just stay focused bro!:D gott say u look good in that pic, chest and arms are looking real good, and i honestly dont think ure as high as 17-18% bf bro. solid last session too, mighty strong chins and good shoulder presses, cant wait to see as u progress:)

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
thanks bulky yeah i didnt think i was that high but im definately higher then 14% which aint healthy. Im hoping my strength will sky rocket back up so i can lift half the weight you do!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Were the shoulder presses DB's or BB?

Weighted chinups after so much time off is impressive!

And low teens BF is where I try to stay all year. Mid teens and you can look fat, especially if you retain water at any stage. But officially you need the low teens BF for your joint health, that's why the various footy codes run around at 10-12% (unless your name is Ben Cousins at more like 7%).

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Were the shoulder presses DB's or BB?).
Lol Barbells I wish they were dumbells. My shoulders have always been weak.

Weighted chinups after so much time off is impressive!?).
Dont patronize me id rather you call me a soft cock so i toughen up and hurry up to get strong

And low teens BF is where I try to stay all year. Mid teens and you can look fat, especially if you retain water at any stage. But officially you need the low teens BF for your joint health, that's why the various footy codes run around at 10-12% (unless your name is Ben Cousins at more like 7%).

Yeah Ill get done 6 weeks of training and then ill start to think about bring down my bodyfat levels. I like sitting at about 12%

Little ol' Legs
Barbell Calf Raise 80kg 4 sets of 12 reps. Felt ok. My knee was a bit uncomfortable during...
Goodmornings 70kg 4 sets of 12 reps. They went well id be confident to try more weight next week. 70kg actually felt lighter then 60kg from a few days ago... go figure.
20 rep squat... My warm up sets were the gayest I didnt feel confident at all.
102.5kg. I felt heaps good going onto 10 reps without having to stop to take in any extra breathes it was just normal breathing. at 10 i sucked in a few big ones went down for another 3 reps and when i got back up it was like i was out of air and i couldnt suck any in at all despite maybe 4 or 5 deep breathes. I did 2 more reps and thought fuck it i cant get any air. So i had to stop at 15... :wutyousay: Oh well i'll stick with them for the next 5 weeks perhaps ill change my order around so that i do squats first and make the 20 reps easier. :coolguy: perhaps not. ill see on tuesday.

gay for pay?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
So the mrs took me to a hotel for a suprise. They had a gym tho so I did train when i was supposed to I just did different exercises and more reps(on bench :spy:) because of the equipment they had available. :spy:

Barbell Bench press
20kg *12
20kg*12
60kg* 6
80* 4
100* 6
100 *4:crymeariver:
80*6
80*6
80*6
80*6
Despite the gay weights it was fun to do. I dont really have an ideal rack for barbell bench at home so I seldom do it. im glad they didn't have mnay dumbells which forced me to do it. (makes me want to go back to a real gym to do it :Spy:)

Dips
Me*12
Me*12
Me*12
Me*12 (none of that gay ass 10 from last session lolol ill add some weight for the next)

Dumbell preacher curl:gaygay:
12.5kgs 4*12