• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pickle's log - So sexy it hurts.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
When my Mrs takes me to hotels I tend to stick to mainly cardio and core strength work and a lot of stretching work for her.
:coolguy:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So the mrs took me to a hotel for a suprise. They had a gym tho so I did train when i was supposed to I just did different exercises and more reps(on bench :spy:) because of the equipment they had available. :spy:
Well you have the commitment to train :tiphat: Most would have been sleeping. 100kg isn't a lightweight effort either!

I think sex standing up would be a great workout :techn9ne:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lolol elfreako and tim, there was fun stuff as well but I had to train!

Week 2
Back and Shoulders

CHins me + 5kg
9 sets of 4 reps. 2 sets more then last session will up weight next time.
Incline bench olympic dumbell row
35kg 4*12
Standing shoulder press
42.5 3 sets of 12, 1 set of 10 (i thought it was 2 reps up from last session but obviously not gay gay...)
Scarecrows
Smallest dumbell known to man. (think plastic)
3 sets of 5.
I loved the scarecrows first time id done them :spy:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
DB rows look good Pickle :xyxthumbs:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
tinkered my program a bit to fit into the less time i have now but ill try to blog it for the love of the mecca.
May 19
Clean and Tim
50kg 3*2
72.5kg 5*2
Felt pretty sweet doing them second week in
Good Mornings
50kg 3*12
Chins BW
5s *6reps
will hit up more reps next tuesday just been struggling with chins lately so took a step back.
Inc Db press
32.5kg 3*12
32.5kg *7 (epic 4th set fail)
Seated row
100p 3*12
Calf raise one legged
bw4*12lolol

Tommorrow I train again featuring squats,ham curls,bench,chins,rows,standard curls,.xoxox. thanks for stopping by

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats man, also one legged calf raise is pretty good, try using a DB on your other side, etc, good to help with balancing, LOL clean and tim? what is this man ? loll. keep it up

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
:borat:

Did you have the advantage of proper bumper plates?

I may just have competition here :bitenails:

Nope no bumper plates and dont worry Even when i was strong My max clean and jerk was 80kg (mind you my form is much better now and i actually use my legs)

thanks hypo for the support and the tips. Ill use weights next time :bullwhip:

Tonight I got into the gym late and they shut early so i didnt do all i wanted to do but still a massive positive session looking forward to saturdays heavy bench. lolol

Thursday 21st of Gay
Leg curls
150p*12(had no intention to do that heavy just read the pin stack wrong broofles)
120p 3*12
Squats
90kg 1*20 (will probably stick with 20 rep squats i like the challenge. next week up weight)
Chinups
Me+10kg 8*3 (next thursday more reps)
Close grip bench press
80kg 4*8
80kg 1*7 (oh who wants a cuddle? ill get the 5 sets i was after next week)
Seated row
110p 2*12
Then the gym shut so I missed out on another set of rows 2 sets of curls and stretching although Ill stretch at home. Curls ill superset with skullcrushers on saturday so i dont neglect my biceps completely lolol.

all in all pretty happy with the session. My mrs took a pic of me with my phone and my bodyfat is coming down which im happy with. Id say im somewhere between 95-97kgs at 14-16% bf. Ofcourse extreme close up to try and make me look bigger haha. Ill post it in a sec once my phone stops being like clint.

Next session is
Inverted row, Heavy bench, db bench, seated row, Side raises, Skull crushers/curls supersets

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
210509_2022-1.jpg

210509_2021-1.jpg
It All looked better on my phone :p

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking decent!

Bit more mass and a little leaner and you'll be looking solid.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think u look real good pickle. good arms, good chest. i dont think u need to worry about getting leaner, ure already pretty lean, just add alittle more mass:)

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
thanks bulk boy^ long time no hear, i hope your well and ur training is going good. Yeah Im adding more mass its coming slowly as i get my strength back. ive put together 12 weeks of training which i havent done for years. things are becoming real fun in the gym again, I just want to be stronger then the average joe without being fat lol.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Looking good Picklezoniac! sessions too keep it up man

the "clean and tim" line was epic hahah :D

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks timbo slice. Ill never look massive tho im too ecto :D

Well not unless you want to look ridiculous. I'm the same. Although I have broader shoulders.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Pickle looks delightfully rapable. :gaygay:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lol thanks boys. ill spin by ur logs later in the day. p.s My plan is to move from weakest aussie pound for pound on the mecca to strongest... ill knock u off one by one. mwuahahhaha

Got to the gym today and i could not start with my usual inverted rows... And with the abudance of weiner in the gym i made sure i could capture the bench (my usual second exercise on a saturday) so i wouldnt have to delay it that as well. My mrs was all over me for slamming the barbell back on the rack at the end of the set. I was working on two reps tho and once i lock out on that second rep i couldnt give a poop on how i rack it.

Flat bench
110kgs 10*2 (I have a cuddle for everyone after that. Not impressive for most but i certainley felt good about it. Next saturday im going for 105 8*4 or 5 reps see how i feel, last week i did it for 8 lots of 3...)
Inverted Rows
Me 4*10 (mrs got mad at me for some max monster hip thrusting i should probably adress my form)
Flat dumbell bench
32.5kg 2*12
32.5kg *10 (damn u bundy)
Seated row
120p 4*12
Skull crushers with curls superset
35kg 1*12 and 1*8, 1*10 (tricep fatigue for the win) and 1*8
Side raises
7.5kgs (lolol) 2*15

Finished with a stretch and that was it :D. Over to you boys. P.s A friend teaches tai chi and somehow i said i would try it. Ive done it once before and i likened it to slow unessary torture and Its today unless it rains out... wish me luck... :doh:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Liking the bench. And you are allowed to slam the bar down if you are surrounded by weiners. It is the alpha male marking his territory.