• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pickle's log - So sexy it hurts.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I'm on the quest to be the strongest Aussie on mecca as well big guy.... I'll fight you for the title :keke:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Its an Aussie-off then!

Videos for proof boys.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
The three of us can have a lift-off eventually... and Tim can do... well, whatever Tim does lol

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Should we start an Aussie-off thread?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll do weighted chinups FTW.

Gimme a bit longer to get my hammys up and I'll see what I can do in a deadlift as well.

Sounds like a thread could be in order, if just to get flamed by Americans (it's ok as they aren't real people :gaysign:).

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ lol at the aussie off. Ill consider videos when im half your strength freako. ill post todays session in a bit

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Just give us some initial stats then, although if you throw up vids we can help with technique and form.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ Ok ill get some tape.

26 may- All Body

Tims a Jerk
Pyrmided on first 3 sets :rofl3:
75kg 5*2 (2.5kgs up from what i tried last week it wont be long till i have my first PB for any lift in three years ive never done this lift for more then 80kg :spy:

Goodmornings
70kg 4*12 (heavier then last week hopefully my silly lower back will keep together.)

Chins BW
Me 5*7 (5 reps up from last session, hopefully next week ill be back up to 5 sets of 8 reps... i like even numbers...)

Incline dumbell press
32.5kgs 2*12
32.5ks 1*8 (was supposed to do another set but after set 3s terrible effort i got cut and didnt want to play anymore)

Seated rows
130p 3*12

Bw one legged calf raises
4*15 lolololol

That was it. Next session Is focused on my medium weight bench press and my heavier chins. I cant weight lolol

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Are you bracing your abs with those GMs?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^sure am campton huge

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look very good. I like your chest striations.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
You'll shall dominate the aussies soon brother! :bullwhip:

good work!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
thanks vegeta and mvs1 for stopping by. dont patronize me tho i dont have chest stirations lol.

Thursday 28th of may.
work shoes Squats
95kg 1set*20 reps :borat:
Leg curls
120p 4s*12r (usually do these before squats and they were brutal after)
Weighted chins
Me+12.5kg 3s*10r ( i think i actually did 11 or 12 sets i was alone in the gym and lost count in the narration of my mind)
Close grip barbell press
(this was so wtf. after warm ups i got on the bench went to lift the bar off the rack and it felt like 1000000kg i didnt even budge it. I was like wtf. I had to get up and have a look at the weight and make sure it was only 80kg anywho i put a bit more effort in unracking and off i went. in my last set i hit a mind hurdle as well it was weird. I usually limit the self talk when repping weights but i got to like number 3 rep and it was like all of a sudden i was in the wonder years narrating everything cept only in my mind "gosh this is hard, just imagine it is like pushing 110kg and you want to power that weight through the roof, rep 4 oh shit now it feels like 110kg, rep 5 why did i fucking think of 110kg, rep 6 this is going to get stuck on my chest with noone in the gym and ill have to do a situp... i fuckin hate situps, rep 7 oh yeah! two to go come on, rep 8 110!!!)
80kg 5s*8r (booya got that rep i missed last week, next week more weight:gaysign:)
Twisting torso one arm seated rows.
130p 3s*12r
Dumbell preacher curls
15kg 2s*8r

did 15 minutes of stretching and that was it. Felt like an awesome session. I love doing highrep squats and heavy chins on the same day it makes me feel like i did after catching my first pokemon. Except this pidgey i get to catch every thursday.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
How do you warm-up for the bench?