• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Pickle's log - So sexy it hurts.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
hey bros,

week 3 day 3

squats a2g 75*5, 90*5, 115*5, 132.5*5, 155*3, 115*8
Bench 60*5, 75*5, 90*5, 105*5, 122.5*3, 90*8
Bent over rows (same as bench)
Dips me +30kg 3*8 FINAALLLY lol
CHins me+5kg*8 bw 2*8 meh meh
Skullcrushers ezbar plus 40kg 1*8,1*7,1*5 meh gonna take weight down next week to get prescribed reps :p

stretched near the hot chicks then left.

lololol bring on next week where i equal squat pb and bench pb at 155*5 and 122.5*5 respectively xoxoxo
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Strong bench bro!

and the dips are impressive too.:thumbsup2:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Bench after squats: AWESOME!

You're catching up to me far too quickly, time for me to take your supplement stack.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome sessions sexyboy xoxoxoxoxo
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Bench after squats: AWESOME!

You're catching up to me far too quickly, time for me to take your supplement stack.

lol your going to take whey protein concentrate because its cheaper then isolate and fish oil as well?

PRO

p.s in re to squats after bench, yeah im not happy about it. It definately makes bench harder but If i want to get anywhere near 500lbs squat I have to make it my priority plus my bench goal is a lot closer.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ I trained bench after squats for a fair while at one stage. I was winded and not fresh when benching but it didn't really affect me that much. What it did affect was the accessories, often could only do minor stuff.

Can't complain too much though as I set my dip and seated DB OHP PBs during that time.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong session Pickle.You got squats ,BB,rows,dips ,chins..thats hardcore:D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
yeah rob 15th is my 25th :O
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
wow, impressive lifting pickle. specially the squat and bench. ure improving by leaps and bounds. solid dips as well. keep up the good work my friend:2:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
thanks for stopping by fellas. No touch football again tonight! Everyone in my team was either away had commitments or was sick everyone but me. GAAAAAAY. I dont know enough other people in bris to scrounge up a team either so I decided to try and do some pool work :O Brutal mistake...

20 minutes of mostly pool running with some pool walking and some laps lol. Im fucking sore as instantly. like the second lap i swum my triceps and lats had like feelings of severe doms like id hit both with 20 sets of stupid training each. Swimming is so hard for me it is a real effort to stay afloat and I feel like i can kick really hard or stroke really hard and just swim into drag and go nowhere. I probs need swimming coaching because damn doing even 25 meters at a canter felt like id done a 100m sprint at 3 quarter pace.

tommorrow is week 4 day 1 where i equal pbs. hopefully my tris will stop hurting from swim lol.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
thanks for stopping by fellas. No touch football again tonight! Everyone in my team was either away had commitments or was sick everyone but me. GAAAAAAY

that usually means that they don't want to play with you anymore..
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
that usually means that they don't want to play with you anymore..

Usually for some. But lets face it Im not you and I actually shave and avoid growing paedophile mos.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Stop bitching around girls. You both are awesome, not much as me, but still.:borat:
 

Similar threads

dilatedmuscle
Replies
8
Views
6K
Natzo
Natzo
Natzo
Replies
11
Views
10K
Big_Guns_Lance
Big_Guns_Lance
Top