• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

pics from show that I won

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very good shape, just a bit puffy around the nipples. Congrats.

Strange that we have had 3 guys competing lately that would be considered "skinny" by Tunen. He seems to think that if you look like that, you don't belong on stage. You guys prove him wrong. Congrats again!

What 3 guys?

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strange that we have had 3 guys competing lately that would be considered "skinny" by Tunen. He seems to think that if you look like that, you don't belong on stage. You guys prove him wrong. Congrats again!

Please don't put words in my mouth. Which three guys are you referring to?

Your post makes absolutely no sense. I would never consider Freak too small for a bodybuilding stage :e5dunno:

You obviously compare Freak to LW which is retarded. They are at totally different stages of development.

Freak>> Congrats man! You looked awesome :2:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats man,you deserved it.As been said allready ,your front latspread shot looks great:xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
You look awesome mate:xyxthumbs:
Awesome front lat spread

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Please don't put words in my mouth. Which three guys are you referring to?

Your post makes absolutely no sense. I would never consider Freak too small for a bodybuilding stage :e5dunno:

You obviously compare Freak to LW which is retarded. They are at totally different stages of development.

Freak>> Congrats man! You looked awesome :2:

Bump. :food-snacking:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pics look really good. Had great size and condition there and congrats on a well deserved win.

F

Freak

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it. Shit this show got me so hyped up.. It hasn't been a week since the show I'm back in the gym with even more drive and determination.. Gonna concentrate this year on putting on as much size as possible.. gotta get denser over all as well as bring up some body parts.. mostly arms and legs.. wont have much trouble with legs they grow pretty fast when i hit em hard its just that this year it was hard for me to be consistent with my leg workouts for some reason.. i missed a lot of them and trained them consistently only for the last 2.5 months prior to the show.. arms are my main concern.. my bis especially.. just wont seem to grow that much.. might jack a bit of synthol into them just to expand the fascia to get more room for growth.. if im gonna do that ill do it soon.. dont want that shit to still be in my bis on the day of the show.. do them now.. stretch em out.. and hit em hard.. well ill still have to decide whether or not im gonna do that.. never been too attracted to synthol... other than that.. this year ill try to make some major improvements like i said.. level 2 is gonna be no joke gonna be some big boys there so i gotta get serious.. need to place top 3 and qualify for the provincials.. dont wanna fuck up and go down a level.. and having to do level 1 over again and shit.. but anyways ill just do the best i can and we'll see what happens...

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You don't think that using Synthol is a bit far out at the moment? specially considered your size.. I mean it's not like you have maxed out your genetic potential.

F

Freak

You don't think that using Synthol is a bit far out at the moment? specially considered your size.. I mean it's not like you have maxed out your genetic potential.

Depending for what purpose.. like I said there's one body part that I wanna bring up for my next show and that body part just won't respond.. so I could use a bit of synthol for a quick fix.. maybe not.. like I said I'll have to think it through and talk to some people about it who I know that have used it and see what they have to say about my situation..

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Depending for what purpose.. like I said there's one body part that I wanna bring up for my next show and that body part just won't respond.. so I could use a bit of synthol for a quick fix.. maybe not.. like I said I'll have to think it through and talk to some people about it who I know that have used it and see what they have to say about my situation..

It's your choice of course but unless you have tried every possible protocol out there to bring up your arms I wouldn't even consider it.

A part from that I heard that it's very painful to do a Synthol "cycle" since there's so much stretching exercises and so on involved.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BRO.. i remember meeting you not too long ago.. what has it been like 6 months or so? and i remember seeing you then and now and boy is the difference just unreal!!! you looked amazing, and as Faiz said your posing is awesome, i remember seeing a clip from last year.. great job buddy and keep up the hard work.

F

Freak

BRO.. i remember meeting you not too long ago.. what has it been like 6 months or so? and i remember seeing you then and now and boy is the difference just unreal!!! you looked amazing, and as Faiz said your posing is awesome, i remember seeing a clip from last year.. great job buddy and keep up the hard work.

thanks man yea once i started the prep i had to bust my ass a little. wait till i step on stage next year.. if everything goes as planned ure going to see some major improvements.. no more time off or any bullshit like that.. it hasnt been 3 days till after the show i was already back in the gym and already going full force..