• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

PrizeFighteR's first log..

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome man!! cant wait for pics!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Today:

Rotator Cuff Work
DB Militaries - 45x10, 55x10, 65x5
BB Upright Rows - 85x10, 95x8
BB Front Raises - 45x12, 65x8
Side Laterals - 15x12, 15x12, 20x10, 20x10
B/O Side Laterals - 20x12, 25x12, 30x12
BB Curls - 95x6, 95x6, 75x10, 75x10, 55x20
CG Bench - 185x4, 185x4 [assist last rep], 160x8 [assist last rep], 155x8, 95x20
EZ Bar Skullcrushers - 50x10, 60x10, 70x8
Alt. DB Incline Curls - 25x12, 30x10, 35x8
Tricep Pushdowns - 57.5x15, 65x10, 57.5x10
Cable Bar Curls - 50x12, 50x12, 35x15

Notes - Before you laugh at the side laterals, I'll mention I am trying a new form. Thumbs down the whole time, standing straight up the whole time, and stopping the weights about 6" from my hips on the descent. Hard stuff.

After this we went to another guy's and boxed for a couple hours.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Great log bro. Awesome to see the improvements!

Thanks for stopping by bro!

Wow,front and back squatting in a same session.Thats a hard work bro.:xyxthumbs.

Went super light on front squats, they felt really good though.

i agree with everybody prize, really workin hard!

Thank you sir :tiphat:

Awesome man!! cant wait for pics!

I took them and then my dad took the camera on his business trip. I'll try and get some up during the next week.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Nice train! Those DB Militaries r awesome m8. How can u do so long trains? :D. Long and still so great sessions ;), good job. Or maybe I do just too short sessions :D. Keep beatin those weihts bro.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
session looked solid bro! Keep blasting it!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Lots of work done there bro.Looks good:xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job. Nothing to laugh at about those side laterals. When done really strict it's not an exercise you can do with loads of weight. DB presses looked strong. As did a lot of it!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good workout bro, looks like you gettin stronger every workout :)
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Today:

Deadlifts - 135x10, 225x6, 325x3, 325x1 [back hurt]
Deadlifts with better form - 245x4, 265x2, 275x1 [felt great]
BB Rows - 135x10, 165x10, 185x8
Wide Grip Pulldowns - 120x10, 160x5, 100x10 [drop set]
CG Pulldowns - 120x10, 160x8
Deadlift [3" deficit] - 135x8, 185x6, 205x4, 225x2
Lying Leg Curls [3 second squeeze] - 80x12, 80x12, 80x12

Notes - Back rounded again so I'm just going to deadlift lighter and work my way back up again with the best form I can.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Nice train! Those DB Militaries r awesome m8. How can u do so long trains? :D. Long and still so great sessions ;), good job. Or maybe I do just too short sessions :D. Keep beatin those weihts bro.

Haha, love the volume bro! Whatever works for ya abuse it:xyxthumbs:

session looked solid bro! Keep blasting it!

Thanks dude:tiphat:

Nice job. Nothing to laugh at about those side laterals. When done really strict it's not an exercise you can do with loads of weight. DB presses looked strong. As did a lot of it!

Yeah, I definitely like the strict form a lot better. Good to see ya on here man.

good workout bro, looks like you gettin stronger every workout :)

:) Thank you sir
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome sessions there mate!! get those pics up asap!!
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
Wow Prize, those are some serious ass numbers for the workouts. Lets see some pictures though!!! Anyways, great job, looking solid.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Damn man. 3 different dead exercises! Solid job. Look after that back. Credit for going lighter and staying safe.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Damn prize! Your back must have been pumped! Good work my friend
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
shitty workout











just messin with you :keke: nice workout, take care of your back.. you just have one :)
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Yesterday:

Bench Press - 205x2, 205x2, 185x5, 175x6, 155x10, 155x8, 135x11
Squats - 95x10, 135x8, 185x6, 205x4, 225x2
Incline Bench Press - 155x4, 135x7, 135x7
Leg Extensions [3 second squeeze] - 115x10, 115x10, 100x10
Single Legged Leg Press [no lockouts] - 1platex12, 2platesx12, 3platesx12
Cable Crossovers - 20x12, 25x12, 30x12

Today:

Reverse Pec Deck - 115x15, 130x15, 145x12
Smith Militaries - 65x10, 105x7, 85x10
Arnold Presses - 35x10, 50x6, 40x10
Side Laterals - 15x10, 20x10, 25x10
CG Bench - 185x3, 185x3, 165x5, 135x10, 100x20
V-Grip Pushdowns - 65x10, 72.5x8, 50x13
Dips - x8, x7
BB Curls - 65x10, 85x10, 105x4, 45x20
Preacher Machine - 80x10, 80x10, 80x10
DB Curls [1 hand at a time] - 30x10, 25x12, 20x15
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Awesome sessions there mate!! get those pics up asap!!

Thanks man! Pics are coming ;)
Wow Prize, those are some serious ass numbers for the workouts. Lets see some pictures though!!! Anyways, great job, looking solid.

Thanks fatal! Don't know about serious ass numbers :keke:
Damn man. 3 different dead exercises! Solid job. Look after that back. Credit for going lighter and staying safe.

Thanks man. The deficit ones are awesome and hopefully they'll help me with some speed.
Good workouts bro!

Thanks for stopping by big man :2:
Damn prize! Your back must have been pumped! Good work my friend

Definitely felt great!
shitty workout











just messin with you :keke: nice workout, take care of your back.. you just have one :)

I actually have 2 backs.

:gaygay:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good looking workouts there!! keep it up!!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
solid sessions there bro, good volume. keep it up:xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

Big VIC
Replies
13
Views
4K
Arcane1129
Arcane1129
PrizeFighteR
Replies
25
Views
12K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
PrizeFighteR
Replies
26
Views
8K
Fatality
Fatality
Top