• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Healthy adult males should have from one to nine nanograms per mL of GH in their blood.

PrizeFighteR's pics 12/27/07

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
6'0 200 @ 18 years of age and I'm a fatass. These are taken after my leg session today.

muscle1fz7.jpg

muscle2ct6-1.jpg

muscle3mc8-1.jpg

muscle4ur8-1.jpg

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good start bro, just need to make sure everything is in check with your diet and you'll start growing off the hook i'm sure of it!

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you starting a diet?

I try, but it's difficult for me to keep a diet going right now. Could I ask you to come up with one for me? I want to keep adding mass but just strip off a little fat.

Good start bro, just need to make sure everything is in check with your diet and you'll start growing off the hook i'm sure of it!

Thanks dude! If only diet was as fun as training:dunnodude:

Great base bro just keep at it

Thanks vik!

Pain

VIP
Screw the cutting diet. Just keep aiming for more mass. Make sure it's all clean foods though, don't want to cut too much afterwards. Take advantage of these high test years.

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Screw the cutting diet. Just keep aiming for more mass. Make sure it's all clean foods though, don't want to cut too much afterwards. Take advantage of these high test years.

Yeah that's what I plan for but I just slip up on the diet. I know cheating from time to time is ok. I just lack discipline right now.

I'm getting the stretchmarks under my arms, is it from training, bad foods?

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see you've got pictures at this stage. You seem to have a good base and it will benefit you being able to look back as you improve!

frezzy

You have a strong foundation man, keep it up, diet, and you're on your way to the top!

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes some troll....hitting everyone's pic threads dishing it out under a fake screen name cause hes a little bitch :)

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the props fellas! Got some pics from yesterday in my log. Waist in those pics ago (~2 weeks ago) was 36"...today it is 34".

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think you should build a better base before you cut.

I agree, do a clean bulk. You wont get shredded but you will build up and stay relatively lean. You have a great foundation, just keep it up and eat the right foods. And of course lift heavy :xyxthumbs:

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tony and Braaq -> I'm definitely not cutting anytime in the near future. I realize I need to add a great deal more mass first. I've been eating clean for about 4 weeks now and the waist has come down and I'm still getting stronger. I will probably ride this out for a while and see where it takes me.

Oh and Braaq thanks for the comments it means a lot coming from someone with as much experience as you man..as for heavy lifting...I try:keke: