• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

PrizeFighteR's first log..

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Back session was great. Really came back with a vengeance. Good for you not using the straps and really upping the weight with it too!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
whats crackin dog? no updates?
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
2 days ago:

Bench Press - 45x20, 95x10, 135x6, 215x2 [assist], 225xfail, 185x6, 185x5, 135x12, 135x10 [last 2 sets = super slow]
Squats - 95x10, 135x8, 185x5, 225x1, 135x4 [front squat], 95x10, 135x6 [last 2 = breathing]
Incline Bench Press - 135x6, 185xfail, 165x3
Leg Extensions - [3 second squeeze] - 100x10, 100x10, 100x10
Cable Crossovers - 25x15, 30x15
Smith Lunges - 65x12 [each leg], 65x12 [ each leg]

Yesterday:

Rotator Cuff Work
Seated BB Militaries - 45x15, 65x10, 95x6, 115x4, 120x3, 125xfail, 95x8
Side Laterals - 15x12, 20x10, 25x12
Lying Chest supported Laterals - 10x15, 20x12
B/O Laterals - 30x10, 30x10
CG Bench - 95x8, 185x4, 185x3, 135x9, 95x20
V-Grip Pushdowns - 65x8, 72.5x8, 80x8
BB Curls - 65x8, 95x6, 105x3, 85x10, 45x20
Incline DB Curls - 25x10, 30x10
Reverse Shrugs - 135x10, 135x10, 135x10
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Huge back session Prize! You are definately going to force some growth!

Thanks dude, can't wait to hit it again tomorrow!

Nice Prize!!! Strong lifts there sir. You don't need the wraps my young Jedi! Strong are the forearms... glad to see you keep improving!

Thanks, and those krutches will be staying in my truck from now on ;)

Looks like you have improved in couple weeks :)

Keep that phase up

:xyxthumbs:

Thanks dude, means a lot:2:

Back session was great. Really came back with a vengeance. Good for you not using the straps and really upping the weight with it too!

Thanks bro, gotta love that DB rows :linedrunk:

whats crackin dog? no updates?

There you go sexy :gaygay:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong back session bro.Those rackdeads looked great.Good work overall:xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Your workouts are massive. Good work on them.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
past two sessions look great prize! Just keep pluggin away! New avatar is looking much improved as well :xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice sessions - way to push it and go for max weight! Big moves to get done too.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
super session brother, bench comes up really nice :)
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
3 days ago:

Deadlift - 135x10, 225x6, 275x4, 315x2, 335x1, 365xfail
Pullups - x4, x4, x5
DB Row - 100x10, 110x10, 120x5
Low cable row - 120x10, 160x10, 180x10, 200x8
Behind Neck pulldown - 100x12, 120x10, 120x10
Good mornings - 95x10, 115x10, 135x10

2 days ago:

Bench Press - 45x20, 95x10, 135x6, 205x2, 205x2, 185x5, 185x5, 155x9, 135x12
Squats - 205x5, 205x5, 205x5, 185x5, 135x10
Incline Chest Machine - 97x12, 147x10, 187x4
Single handed pec deck - 100x10, 100x10, 100x10

Today:

New split

Heavy Upper

Bench Press - 45x20, 135x6, 195x3, 200x3, 200x3, 180x6, 180x6
O/H Bentover rows - 195x6...didn't like them today
Rack Deads - 315x6, 335x4, 315x4
Pendlay rows - 155x6, 175x6, 135x8
Standing Mt Press - 95x6, 105x6, 115x4, 105x5, 100x5
CG Bench - 185x2, 155x6, 160x6
BB Curls - 95x6, 105x5, 95x6
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Strong back session bro.Those rackdeads looked great.Good work overall:xyxthumbs:

Thanks dude!
Your workouts are massive. Good work on them.

Cheers Mike :tiphat:
past two sessions look great prize! Just keep pluggin away! New avatar is looking much improved as well :xyxthumbs:

Thanks bro and I really appreciate the recent help!!

Nice sessions - way to push it and go for max weight! Big moves to get done too.

Thanks Rocky. Too bad my max ain't much :keke:
super session brother, bench comes up really nice :)

Thanks miami, it's an uphill struggle.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome sessions man!! stronger and stronger!! llokin good in the avatar too..:)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome new split man, seems going heavy's paying off, gonna get those muscle fibers huge bro!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Lovin the looks of that heavy upper session Prize! Hope you see some massive gains from the new split :xyxthumbs:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Awesome stuff dude! That benching is great :linedrunk: Sorry I haven't check ur log for a long time :(. That new split looks good too!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
2 days ago:

Leg extns - 85x15, 100x15, 115x15
Walking Lunges [30 lb ez bar] - 28 steps, 26 steps
Leg press - 4 platesx15, 4 platesx15, 4 platesx15
SLDL - 135x15, 145x14, 155x13
Seated Smith Calf - 2 platesx15, 2 platesx15

*ass still hurts

today:

~45 minutes of plyometrics..level 1..killer stuff

----

Incline Bench - 135x12, 135x11, 130x9
Inverted Rows - x12, x10, x10
Low cable Rows - 120x15, 140x14, 160x10
Side Laterals - 15x15, 20x13, 25x12
Tricep extns - 50x15, 65x13, 72.5x12
Seated Alt. DB Curls - 25x12, 30x11, 35x10

*heavy lower tomorrow :ughfingers:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Awesome sessions man!! stronger and stronger!! llokin good in the avatar too..:)

thanks bro!

Awesome new split man, seems going heavy's paying off, gonna get those muscle fibers huge bro!

heavy and hard bro heavy and hard.

Lovin the looks of that heavy upper session Prize! Hope you see some massive gains from the new split :xyxthumbs:

thanks for turning me onto this kinda training. I no longer feel like I'm waisting my time doing 5 shoulders exercises, etc.

Awesome stuff dude! That benching is great :linedrunk: Sorry I haven't check ur log for a long time :(. That new split looks good too!

Thanks bro! I know how you feel. I wish I could be more active but school is super gay right now.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
PrizeFighteR said:
Thanks bro! I know how you feel. I wish I could be more active but school is super gay right now.

Yeah school takes every little piece of free time, u can only train and thats like only think what u can do.. But what can u do? We just have to study... :angrydude:

Solid session there!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
sessions looks good PF. keep it up bro:xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job. Good high rep lowr body! Let's see that heavy session now! :)
 

Similar threads

Big VIC
Replies
13
Views
4K
Arcane1129
Arcane1129
PrizeFighteR
Replies
25
Views
12K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
PrizeFighteR
Replies
26
Views
8K
Fatality
Fatality
Top