• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

PrizeFighteR's first log..

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
BOOM! Awesome work brother! Those sessions look great. Very good selection of exercises and volume :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hey man, those days of training are awesome, looks like your gonna be one of the strongest ones on here. and keeping complete track of your sessions i kudos that man!
hard to keep up with everything, Bench presses, are looking amazing as well man
 
3

<3Frosty

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
86
Points
6
Hrmmm, how the heck do Smith Lunges work? Im, of course, assuming that this means smith machine lunges....
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong pressing bro.Also those DB curls looks strong.Keep it up:xyxthumbs:
How about updates more often?:ughfingers::D
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome sessions man! good stuff!! no wonder ur so sexy :keke:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Only second time Im writing in here :dunnodude:
Thats some solid sessions you've done this last week Prize, keep going mate :xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
You are indeed fighting for your prize, prizefighter. This is some real nice sessions you have been lining up lately.
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
aaaaarghhh workout cluster fuck extravaganza! some great sessions in there!

how do those sumo deads go/work? where to they target etc!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Today:

Incline Bench - 135x12, 140x9, 135x10, 130x10
Pendlay Rows - 135x12, 135x12, 135x12
Straight Arm Pulldown [Gripless] - 70x12, 70x12, 70x12
Side Laterals - 20x12, 25x12, 25x12, 15x20
CG Bench - 135x11, 135x10, 125x12
Hercules Curls - 20x15, 20x15, 20x15
Elastic Band Pushdown - x20, x20, x20, x20, x20

unreal tricep pump:hsughr:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
BOOM! Awesome work brother! Those sessions look great. Very good selection of exercises and volume :xyxthumbs:

Thanks bro! This split is the shit:linedrunk:

Hey man, those days of training are awesome, looks like your gonna be one of the strongest ones on here. and keeping complete track of your sessions i kudos that man!
hard to keep up with everything, Bench presses, are looking amazing as well man

Thanks man, that would be quite the accomplishment because we got some beasts on here:ughnoes:

Hrmmm, how the heck do Smith Lunges work? Im, of course, assuming that this means smith machine lunges....

They work awesome. And yeah load up the smith machine and lunge. Some people alternate the legs each lunge, I do them X/leg and then switch it. I love them.

Strong pressing bro.Also those DB curls looks strong.Keep it up:xyxthumbs:
How about updates more often?:ughfingers::D

Thanks dude and you got it:keke:

Awesome sessions man! good stuff!! no wonder ur so sexy :keke:

hehe I take after your sexiness...this workout stuff is just a hobby ;)

Only second time Im writing in here :dunnodude:
Thats some solid sessions you've done this last week Prize, keep going mate :xyxthumbs:

:eek5nono: Thanks for stopping by homie, I know I haven't been keeping up with yall's logs as much as I'd like.

You are indeed fighting for your prize, prizefighter. This is some real nice sessions you have been lining up lately.

Thanks as always Mike :2:

aaaaarghhh workout cluster fuck extravaganza! some great sessions in there!

how do those sumo deads go/work? where to they target etc!

lol.

Sumos are the shit. Obviously they're going to work the erectors and hamstrings, but I feel them a lot more in my quads than Romanian deadlifts. This was the first time I've done them so the weight didn't equal my Romanian weight just yet. I think I might start doing them a lot more and do more good mornings and hyperextensions for the lower back.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
That upper looked intese bro! Gotta love the overall pump you get!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
man you gettin stronger and stronger and stronger :) i bet the pump in your triceps was awesome :2:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Today:

Squats - 95x12, 135x8, 185x4, 225x1, 135x20 breathing
Sumo deads - 225x5, 245x4, 275x3, 295x1, 300xfail
**Tried some leg press didn't feel good
Smith Lunges - 225x5 done
Leg extensions - 115x10, 130x10, 145x10

*don't know if it being the first time I've done 20 rep squats or just the fact that my head wasn't in it today, but i just felt crappy.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Good session Prize. You'll have 300 next time :xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
20 reps on squats is hard work. Gotta have good condition for that, and on a bad day its just terrible. Next time it will feel great.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Damn man - that's impressive work getting those 20 rep breathers and then going on to do sumo's and lunges! Hardcore indeed.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Alright dudes, just got back from a heavy upper, but I gotta run to work so I'll have it up later tonight.

Preview: tore some skin off my palm and got a bruise on my thigh from rack deads:keke:

Also, we just signed up at the new Gold's Gym. My current gym is like 1/3 the price, but I'm kind of outgrowing it and I don't think it'll be around much longer. This Gold's opens next Saturday can't freaking wait!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good workout bud, and

:ugh: about golds gym :keke:

i don't like golds gym but hope you get it poppin there :)

edit: congrats for gettin vip, i voted for ya :tiphat:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
20 rep squats will always make me feel wooozy for the whole day! Cant wait to see that heavy upper!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
That upper looked intese bro! Gotta love the overall pump you get!

yep yep..thanks bro:tiphat:

man you gettin stronger and stronger and stronger :) i bet the pump in your triceps was awesome :2:

thanks dude! I loved the pump also:gaygay:

Good session Prize. You'll have 300 next time :xyxthumbs:

:keke: don't talk crazy Daniel.

20 reps on squats is hard work. Gotta have good condition for that, and on a bad day its just terrible. Next time it will feel great.

Thanks for the tip dude, I'll give them a try one of the next 2 heavy sessions for sure!


Damn man - that's impressive work getting those 20 rep breathers and then going on to do sumo's and lunges! Hardcore indeed.

Thanks bro, most of the work is Rocky inspired ;)
 

Similar threads

Big VIC
Replies
13
Views
4K
Arcane1129
Arcane1129
PrizeFighteR
Replies
25
Views
12K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
PrizeFighteR
Replies
26
Views
8K
Fatality
Fatality
Top