R
Rocky
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 8,082
- Points
- 63
Back session was great. Really came back with a vengeance. Good for you not using the straps and really upping the weight with it too!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Huge back session Prize! You are definately going to force some growth!
Nice Prize!!! Strong lifts there sir. You don't need the wraps my young Jedi! Strong are the forearms... glad to see you keep improving!
Looks like you have improved in couple weeks![]()
Keep that phase up
![]()

Back session was great. Really came back with a vengeance. Good for you not using the straps and really upping the weight with it too!

whats crackin dog? no updates?

Strong back session bro.Those rackdeads looked great.Good work overall![]()
Your workouts are massive. Good work on them.

past two sessions look great prize! Just keep pluggin away! New avatar is looking much improved as well![]()
Nice sessions - way to push it and go for max weight! Big moves to get done too.

super session brother, bench comes up really nice![]()
Sorry I haven't check ur log for a long time 
Awesome sessions man!! stronger and stronger!! llokin good in the avatar too..![]()
Awesome new split man, seems going heavy's paying off, gonna get those muscle fibers huge bro!
Lovin the looks of that heavy upper session Prize! Hope you see some massive gains from the new split![]()
Awesome stuff dude! That benching is greatSorry I haven't check ur log for a long time
. That new split looks good too!
PrizeFighteR said:Thanks bro! I know how you feel. I wish I could be more active but school is super gay right now.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.