ordinary
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2007
- Messages
- 214
- Points
- 16
Well done Prize! Your lifts are really moving along. Great benching! Keep it up bro. I think you're better at those box jumps than me now:crymeariver:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


I think my squatting is really a psychological issue. I'm going to drop the weight soon and get textbook form down. thanks for stopping by.
]
], 35x15nice split, though where's the abs and calves work??
lol - the hoody made all the difference! nice pb on close grip - might be doing it for the first time in ages tomorrow
I inspired??Why quads after back and hammies day?It wont be easy and safe to do squats when you have worked your back day before..trust me man
I would do something like this
day 1 - back, hamstrings
day 2 - shoulders, arms
day 3 - rest
day 4 - chest, quads
day 5 - rest
day 6 - repeat
but good shoulders and arms work bro.![]()
Good sessions Prize! Way to keep the intensity up. Solid close grip.![]()

I liked the fact that you worked back and hams and quads and chest together. I didn't really take the whole squatting after back day into account. I want a little more frequency..how's this?
day 1 - back, hams
day 2 - rest
day 3 - chest, quads
day 4 - shoulders, arms
repeat
]
thanks broAwesome split bro!! good shoulder and arm session too! keep it up!


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.