Mikew
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jan 10, 2008
- Messages
- 863
- Points
- 16
Impressive gym feats Prize!
Basketball yes, the one sport where I can actually play decent : )
Basketball yes, the one sport where I can actually play decent : )
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Good session there.. How do you like regular decline bench? I prefer Decline hammer strength machine, it really allows a great stretch.. Just my two cents
Impressive gym feats Prize!
Basketball yes, the one sport where I can actually play decent : )
Nice UB session. Bet you felt thick and pumped up top after that!
nice work bud
glad you're in a real gym now![]()

Good session bro, Though I would change the order in the excersises a bit, Start of with the incline instead, that would give you more power to the "mass building" imo
That basketball session sure must have made your legs burn![]()

looking good prizefighter, how are those decline benches working for you?
good looking session there, your upper body must have been feeling pumped as hell
nice man. that basketball session after that workout, must be intense, good cardio if you ask me lol.
Strong sessions buddy. Basketball after that leg session, u r crazy!![]()
Awesome lower body session. One designed for size as well! How did you like the hacks?
good work, squats gettin stronger every time im lookin in here


and two hours..


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.