Bulkboy
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2006
- Messages
- 4,193
- Points
- 36
great to have u back bro, those incline dumbell presses are looking strong, specially considering ur layoff
keep hitting it hard and updating the log for us
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
. Also did you guys ever get bad brusing on your arms and chest from rolling? Everytime I do it I get these nasty purple spots all over. Just wondering if it's normal.
but it's good to be back, thanks bro!
Freako - sounds like you need to punch you bro in the face if you two right. Also did you guys ever get bad brusing on your arms and chest from rolling? Everytime I do it I get these nasty purple spots all over. Just wondering if it's normal.
I don't think I ever got bruising from rolling... just from chokeholds and strangles.
BB curls are looking solid too!
- 195x5, 195x5, 195x5
im guessing the first excersise was CG then? nice work

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.