• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

PrizeFighteR's first log..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
awesome work for the entire week bro, those sets in red are pb's? if they are, then, are a lot! keep it up man :2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome work man, some goood solid PB's
Glad to see your hauling ass in the gym man!
keep it up!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Strong sessions m8. Keep it up :xyxthumbs:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Thanks for the comments fellas! Oh and Tweak, triceps for life brotha:methman:

I guess it's about that time again...

Front Squats - 95x5, 135x5, 155x5, 165x5
Squats - 185x4
Good Mornings - 135x8, 145x6, 155x4, 165x2
Seated Leg Curls - 110x15, 130x12, 150x8
Leg Extensions - 110x15, 130x12, 150x10
Seated Calf Press - 70x15, 90x15, 110x15
DB Shrugs - 80x10, 50x20, 30x30

----

Sumo Deadlifts - 135x10, 225x6, 275x4, 275x4, 275x4
BB Seated Militaries - 95x5, 105x5, 115x5, 125x5, 145x5
Side Laterals - 20x12, 25x12, 30x12
B/O Side Laterals - 20x15, 25x15, 30x15

----

Incline Bench Press - 95x10, 135x10, 155x5, 165x5, 185x2, 185x2, 205x0, 195x1
Super Wide Grip Bench Press - 135x10, 155x10, 165x9
Cable Crossovers - 30x12, 35x12, 40x12
Negative Bench Press - 205x5, 205x5, 205x5
BB Curls - 95x8, 95x8, 95x8
Alternating DB Curls - 25x10, 30x10, 35x10

----

CG Bench - 135x5, 155x5, 195x5, 195x4, 235x0, 185x5
Barbell Rows - 135x10, 185x10, 205x5, 215x6
Wide Lat Pulldown - 140x10, 160x10, 180x8, 85x20
Cable Rows - 180x8, 190x8, 200x8
Straight Bar Pushdowns - 70x13, 60x15, 50x17
DB Pullovers - 40x15, 50x12, 60x10

I'm really putting a lot of effort into bringing my chest up, it is lagging behind everything badly.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
nice to see somebody doing good mornings, props to you :tiphat:

sumos are looking solid, the militaries are looking good too dude.

why the super wide grip bench press anyway? that always tears my shoulders up :tear:

excellent rowing you have there, your back is pretty strong :gaygay:

your chest (judging from your facebook :spy: ) doesn't seem to be lagging. Your back thickness and trap development to me is your biggest flaw.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
sup brother,

lots of work there, you put some nice numbers on the list.. congrats for all those personal bests, too :)
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
nice to see somebody doing good mornings, props to you :tiphat:

sumos are looking solid, the militaries are looking good too dude.

why the super wide grip bench press anyway? that always tears my shoulders up :tear:

excellent rowing you have there, your back is pretty strong :gaygay:

your chest (judging from your facebook :spy: ) doesn't seem to be lagging. Your back thickness and trap development to me is your biggest flaw.

Thanks bro, my deadlifts have always been one of my better exercises, just trying to get back to doing them regularly and hopefully the weight will shoot up.

I'm trying the wide grip bench to try and add some width to my chest. It's pretty dense but not very wide. I go down until I am about 2" from my chest and then go back up to take that strain off my shoulders.

I need to add some back thickness yes, but I honestly don't know how. I do deads regularly, all sorts of rowing just never seems to help. I never have put any effort into traps until recently.

sup brother,

lots of work there, you put some nice numbers on the list.. congrats for all those personal bests, too :)

Thanks homie, the PBs just keep coming..not on leg day though :disgust:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice sessions mate, its crazy how strong your CG bench is compared to your flat and incline.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Nice sessions mate, its crazy how strong your CG bench is compared to your flat and incline.

Haha I know, I had the tricep cuts before I started working out :49:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Haha :)

Anyway, good work in here Prize, I would suggest you to keep it up.

Thanks brother, I plan on it:imcoolurnot:

Yesterday:

Squats - 95x8, 135x8, 155x6, 165x6, 185x4, 205x2 all ATG
Front Squats - 135x5, 145x5, 155x4, 185x0 all ATG
Single Leg Kneeling Plate Loaded Leg Curls - +65x10, +75x10
Leg Extensions - 100x10, 100x10, 100x10 3 second pause on all
BB Shrugs - 135x10, 185x10 no rest

Today:

Deadlift - 136x5, 185x4, 225x4, 275x2, 315x1, 335x1, 355x1, 365x0 next time
Seated BB Militaries - 95x5, 115x5, 155x4, 155x4, 175x1, 95x20
DB Bentover Side Laterals - 25x15, 35x15, 40x10
Single Handed Cable Side Laterals [hand behind back, no momentum used] - 10x10, 15x10, 17.5x10
Hise Shrugs - 225x10, 135x15

*didn't where my Chuck Taylor's today, maybe could've gotten 365:disgust:. Also 155 on BB Militaries is the most I've ever attempted:hsughr:. No workout tomorrow, just going to kill some people in basketball.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice PBs bro and solid work overall..keep it up:2:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice numbers prize, good work on the PBs.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
dayym, nice deadlifts right there bro, and ye ull get 365 next time:D squats look strong too.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
PB after PB every workout ! damn , keep it up bro :2:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Thanks for the kind words fellas, as always much appreciated :tiphat:

Today:

Weight post workout = 197.5:ughnoes:

Flat BB Bench - 95x10, 135x10, 185x5, 205x4, 225x1, 235x0 (too close), 185x7
Incline BB Bench - 135x5, 145x5, 155x5, 165x5, 175x3, 195x1
BB Curls (strict form) - 85x10, 85x10
BB Cheat Curls - 115x5, 115x5
Incline Heath Curls - 30x10, 35x10 forearms almost exploded
DB Shrugs - 75x10, 85x8, 95x5 no grip left
Alternating Hercules Curls - 20x15, 25x15,
Cable Crossovers - 30x12, 30x12, 20x20

Sexiness:

:keke:

mm2jz0-1.png
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good benches there Prize.

Blurry sexiness. :gaygay:

...or is that cos I'm jerking off to vigorously?
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Thanks for the compliment :)uhoh2:) Freako :49:

I had too much caffeine in me to keep the camera still ;)

Here's a few sessions for you guys:

CG Bench - 95x10, 135x10, 185x5, 225x1, 235x0, 225x1, 225x1, 225x1, 225x1 don't ask why lol
DB Rows - 75x10, 85x10, 95x5
Inverted Rows - bwx8, bwx8
Lat Pulldown super wide - 160x8, 180x5
Pull ups - bwx5, bwx4
U/H BB Rows - 135x10, 185x10 great pump here had veins all over my forearms
Plate Loaded Hammer Strength Rows - +90x15, +180x12, +230x5
Plate Loaded Hammer Strength Dips - +90x20, +180x15, +270x10, +360x2 :bowroflarms:

Squats - 95x10, 135x8, 185x6, 205x4, 225x2
Leg Press - 6 platesx10, 8 platesx10, 10 platesx10
Leg extensions - 100x10, 100x10, 100x10 3 sec hold each rep
Plate Loaded Single Leg Kneeling Leg Curls - +35x10, +80x10
Smith Standing Calve raises - 315x6, 315x6, 315x6, 315x6, 315x6, 315x6
Smith Seated Calve raises - 185x15, 185x15, 185x15

measured my calves today they are 16.25". Compared to my 14.5" arms :wutyousay:

I have been doing the bodyfat thing you grab at my friend's store the last few days. It fluctuates between 11.5-12%. I want to stay around there and try and pack on some size this winter.

DEADLIFTS MANANA BITCHES:techn9ne:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Going to get this one in before school

Conventional Deadlift - 135x6, 225x4, 275x2, 315x1, 365x1, 225x8
BB Seated Militaries - 95x5, 135x5, 185x0 meh, 135x8, 135x7
B/O DB Side Laterals - 25x15, 30x15, 35x15
DB Side Laterals - 20x10, 25x10, 30x10

Going to do sumo deadlifts for two weeks in a row now. Give the lower back some rest before I do regulars again. Hoepfully I can get that 405 by xmas :hsughr:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
solid work bro, get that 435 before xmas :spy:
 

Similar threads

Big VIC
Replies
13
Views
4K
Arcane1129
Arcane1129
PrizeFighteR
Replies
25
Views
12K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
PrizeFighteR
Replies
26
Views
8K
Fatality
Fatality
Top