Zigurd
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2007
- Messages
- 3,475
- Points
- 38
I one day hope to deadlift like you!
Awesome back workout!!!! What are rack deads ?
Awesome back workout!!!! What are rack deads ?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
You grow!!!!Lion - Yeah it was nice to get out there and just mess around. I already love deads...what does that mean?
I one day hope to deadlift like you!
Awesome back workout!!!! What are rack deads ?

Fine work indeed. Not to worry about the rack deads. The regular deads looked sure to have done the trick for the lower back!
You grow!!!!



, 95x20 felt real good
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.