onebigeric
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2006
- Messages
- 1,095
- Points
- 38
All of that done on a lunch break? Immense intensity doesn't quite cover such a session, but it's all I have. Excellent work
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Thanks bro!
- 14 minutes on ellipitical, 1.29 miles
.Squats I'm trying 5x5 with 5 lbs added every week for a month - see where that takes me
.
Brutal work in limited time as usual, PFGood call on the 5X5's, as they're always a ticket to steady progression.
See I Am Legend sooner rather than later. It's a keeper![]()



Great session there m8.Congrats getting those PBs
Gay gym?Do you get lot of offers there?![]()
Hey man, good session there
your gonna be getting more PBs soon man
keep this up man, and you'll sure to lose some weight
those U/H rows hurt man, i dont know how anyone could do those
damn my arms hahaha. keep it up bro
..


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.