JoaoT
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2009
- Messages
- 324
- Points
- 18
Sure Sir, next week I'll test my max repetition.
Don't wanna miss that

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Sure Sir, next week I'll test my max repetition.

Solid session, to bad with the DL. Imo go for straps, it's better than Mixed grip... well, that's just my opinion![]()
ah just train that grip, it's so important. Also for everyday life a strong grip is always handy. Overall you are doing great imo
Yep, regarding technique and injury chances I think double overhand grip os better.
I train my grip, I just don't post it. I have one of these:
![]()
I do all my other back exercises, like pullups, rows without a problem.
But the bar I tran is smooth and I don't have chalk. My calluses at the moment are pretty bad.
Good little session there man! when u starting 5/3/1
Nice! what are your maxes to start off with
Nice! isnt your 1rm for deads currently 200kg? i would suggest starting at 180kg, otherwise you will get plateau quicker
I don't wanna work at the 8-10 reps zone on deadlift, it'll be too light for my purposes.
If you do put it at 180, week 3 last set would be 175, you could get 8-10 with that?
Im just warning about plateauing too early, happened to me on the bench
I'll considerer my max 160kg for the 5/3/1.I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.