• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rocky's Log - King of the Jim

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy hell... you killed the smith machine man, 100kg for 6 is a-fucking-mazing!
hope to see your next PB video soon man
i'd have to say, you better change your avatar to that last pic of you
cus obviously you look 3times better now !!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo - Thanks for the feedback buddy! :xyxthumbs:

Well here was this mornings session. I wasn't particularly pleased with it. My incline DB bench sucks shit - always has and I fear always will. I'm doing it on a slightly higher incline than usual but not by that much.

Here it was:

ROTATOR CUFF WARM UPS

DB Incline
25kg (55lb) x 10
35kg (77lb) x 10
45kg (100lb) x 3
45kg (100lb) x 3 - felt it pulling in my insertion. :no:
42.5kg (95lb) x 3
42.5kg (95lb) x 3
42.5kg (95lb) x 3 - can't believe I had to drop down. :no:

Lying Pullovers
DB: 40kg (90lb) x 12
BB: 50kg (110lb) x 10

U/H Chins
w/30kg (66lb) x 5.5 - got a vid of this. Wanted more reps.
w/30kg (66lb) x 2.5 :disgust: then body to failure

Deads - regular deads for first time since doing my back in! :uhoh2:
100kg (220lb) x 10
140kg (310lb) x 6 - grip :no:
180kg (400lb) x 6 - felt really strong
190kg (420lb) x bailed - couldn't get my mind in the right place to hit it.

Prone BB Row
50kg (110lb) x 10
75kg (165lb) x 10
80kg (180lb) x 7

Dips
w/25kg (55lb) x 10
w/70kg (155lb) x 3 - got a vid of this.
w/70kg (155lb) x 1 - :no: getting weaker

DB Row
45kg (100lb) x 10
45kg (100lb) x 10 - heaviest DB's we got - just couple of quick sets

Seated Tri Ex
DB: 40kg (90lb) x 10
EZ BB: 50kg (110lb) x 8
55kg (120lb) x 4

And that was it. Not great - didn't feel too strong. Shame I couldn't pull off more reps for the video. Got less than last time I did those exercises. So no PB's today. :disgust:
Hate my pecs.

I'll put the vids up later - hopefully along with a couple more pics that I'll get the missus to take so I can try and hit the poses properly!

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Workouts is massive as always. I couldnt dream of doing both chest and back in the same session, but I guess your just a freak ; ) Fun with more vids.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good stuff rocky. yes the mental game is very important when doing big lifts like deads, but 180 x 6 is strong as hell though. good session overall:xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks fellas. My heart and mind just wasn't in it today and the first exercise being sub par set the tone of the rest of the session.

Well here are the 2 vids from today's lacklustre session. The music in the vids doesn't exactly help - the music in the gym sucks shit! I think it comes across that I'm not there in the vid but what the hell:

CHINS w/30kg DB between legs for 5 1/2 reps

And here's the other one. (The music :no: )

DIPS w/45kg DB and a 15kg and 10kg plate

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've posted them all in my pic thread in the members pic section but I'll put a couple of them here too.

Taken cold this evening in my daughters room:

Sidechest08mmsmallzd8 1

Reardb08mmsmallrp3 1

The rest of them are in my pic thread.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Session!! nice weight for u first time doing deads again!! vid of that would be awesomw!

Videos!! strong beast u! awesome chins and dips man! strong bitch!

Pics!! u getting ready for the olympia?:keke: u look awesome rock!! solid ass back! keep up the good work u dirty cop!!Ur shoulders look really good in the bdb!!

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still an impressive session, take ya time on the deads, they will come in no time!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why dont you compete man?! awesome pics
plus those dips fucking DAMN DAMN DAMN I HATE YOU
10more lbs (3 or so more kgs) you would've been dipping me ahhah :keke:
next time your in the gym, view everything (the BBs,DBs, machines etc) has druggied, crime infested murderers, just lose it. you deserve the award for baddest motherfucker btw

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
nice to see the worlds strongest dips in action mate. no wonder theres so much meat on your tris. fantastic!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's some really fucking great vids and pics, my friend! Looking really good. I really enjoy the vids, but please tilt the camera to the side, my neck hurts. And it's silly you guy keep making the same mistake after four videos... :49: Keep knocking 'em out. :gaygay:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at the music in the vids but damn impressive lifting there mate! The pics are looking great as well! Keep up the hard work Rocko!

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
I'll be saving these videos for later...:spy:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Love the videos and pics.Your in great shape bro.:xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prince - Thanks buddy. I was quite pleased with how easy and strong the deads seemed after not doing them for a while. lol at the Olympia!

kr - Thanks man. Yeah I'm gonna rotate about 4 different dead styles in each back session. Slowly but surely.

Hypo - lol thanks very much mate. To be honest I wouldn't even know where to compete around here anyway! I'd love to have you hanging off me for dips! :keke:

Pickle - Thanks for stopping by again. I just wish I could have eked the couple more reps out I was expecting to.

Till - Thanks. Nice to see you in here. Yeah I really should have got my partner to point the camera the right way. Next time round I'll sort it! :xyxthumbs:

Creator - Yeah how weak is the background music! It's a wonder I can summon up any strength with that energy sapping bilge in the background!

Glex - I have some other "art performance" videos of me...

Lionheart - Thanks buddy. I'll try and get videos and pics more regularly!

Well I'm down to training twice a week for the next couple of weeks. But my back has been quite stiff recently so maybe it's a good thing. Got to try and fit in soe conditioning work around my gym work, which will probably be hard given my time for gym as it is anyway but I need to do it.

Next session on Wednesday all being well for 200kg LUNGES OF DOOOOOM!!! :spy:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! big lunges baby!! vid for proof ok!? :keke:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I hate you after those videos and pics :disgust:
You suck :D

:xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pics and sessions look awesome Rock :2:

Don't pay attention to jornT, he pretends to know about training methods, biomechanics, etc but all he knows is what he got from IS when he would constantly message him on MSN. Then IS gave him some reference sites, and now he is Mr. Knowitall.
jornT, there is no perfect way to train. Muscle Hypertrophy is still a phenomenon that is still not completely understood. If we did there would be a holy grail of training techniques and everyone would be doing the same thing. There are many effective ways of training, not just the way you think because you read about it in some scientific journal.
Posting shit because you read it does not mean you understand it, it doesn't make your right or anymore intelligent. It just means you are good at looking up information on the net.
But if you need to feel right in your head then so be it. Keep up the hard work Rock :xyxthumbs:

J

jornT

Don't pay attention to jornT, he pretends to know about training methods, biomechanics, etc but all he knows is what he got from IS when he would constantly message him on MSN. Then IS gave him some reference sites, and now he is Mr. Knowitall.
jornT, there is no perfect way to train. Muscle Hypertrophy is still a phenomenon that is still not completely understood. If we did there would be a holy grail of training techniques and everyone would be doing the same thing. There are many effective ways of training, not just the way you think because you read about it in some scientific journal.
Posting shit because you read it does not mean you understand it, it doesn't make your right or anymore intelligent. It just means you are good at looking up information on the net.
But if you need to feel right in your head then so be it. Keep up the hard work Rock :xyxthumbs:

I was waiting for you to take the bait, it took you a while this time.

That all I know is from IS is a nice claim, could you back it up? I've bitch slaped people around for ages on BBD, people didn't understand what I posted so I stopped doing it. Basicly, the fact that there weren't people to have educated discussions with bored me so I found a hobby which I could play with everyone: pissing them off. Thanks for playing along!

Anyway, If I talk 10 minutes a week with IS it's alot. And the fact that I acknowledge him as more knowledgable than me, doesn't that mean that I don't pretend to be a know it all, but unlikely you, am willing to learn from others?

I never said there's only one way to build muscle, but thinking every routines is going to give you the same results is the most dumb shit I ever heard.

Posting shit doesn't mean you understand it? What's that supposed to mean, that all hundreds of training and nutrition posts I made here and on BBD are copy/pastes? Even if they are, I would have to understand what I was copying in order to place it in a relevant context? Go find random posts of me which you think are copy/pastes and show a lack of understanding of the topic at hand.

And even if I was just looking info up at the net, shame on you that you can't seem to do it.

You're training Arhnuld like split, it means EPIC lack of understanding the basics.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jornT said:
That all I know is from IS is a nice claim, could you back it up? I've bitch slaped people around for ages on BBD, people didn't understand what I posted so I stopped doing it. Basicly, the fact that there weren't people to have educated discussions with bored me so I found a hobby which I could play with everyone: pissing them off. Thanks for playing along!

Anyway, If I talk 10 minutes a week with IS it's alot. And the fact that I acknowledge him as more knowledgable than me, doesn't that mean that I don't pretend to be a know it all, but unlikely you, am willing to learn from others?

I did not say you still do talk with IS.. stop putting words in my mouth.
Proof? That came directly from IS :dunnodude: if that is not proof enough then ok....
I am definitely willing to learn from others, I do every day. I wonder if you have any schooling to back up what you say other than what have read on the net or learned from naggin IS.

jornT said:
I never said there's only one way to build muscle, but thinking every routines is going to give you the same results is the most dumb shit I ever heard.

Obviously you have not heard your comments :jerkoff1:
You think everyone else on here is training the wrong way, regardless of our results and background. You do not have to say it directly, but you do think you know the best way to build muscle (and it sure shows huh :49:)
I never said that every routine gives the same results, each has its drawbacks and each has its benefits. The thing is that you need to find what works best for you, everyone is different whether it be which amount of musclefiber type they have most, body composition/structure, etc.

jornT said:
Posting shit doesn't mean you understand it? What's that supposed to mean, that all hundreds of training and nutrition posts I made here and on BBD are copy/pastes? Even if they are, I would have to understand what I was copying in order to place it in a relevant context? Go find random posts of me which you think are copy/pastes and show a lack of understanding of the topic at hand.

And even if I was just looking info up at the net, shame on you that you can't seem to do it.

The ability to find resources and knowing the relavance compared to knowing what it means inside and out are two different things buddy.

If I post something on here, it is from my mouth. Not a copy/paste like yours, im not saying you do not know anything. But from those that have known you since BBD, you know a few things on a subject and you think you know everything about and anyone who disagrees with you is gay. :eek5nono:

jornT said:
You're training Arhnuld like split, it means EPIC lack of understanding the basics.

My training Arhnuld split? I made my routing and split based off my physiological knowledge of the body and how muscles work. And so far the results of myself and my partner speak for themselves.