• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rocky's Log - King of the Jim

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where do you grip the bar? I always grip the bar as close to the weight as possible, that way you dont even need to have the bar in a corner.

Solid workout as always Rocky!

well, if you've got 125kg on the bar you need a corner :xyxthumbs:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
hey rocky. your sessions are going well mate. I particularly liked your lunge video. Epic grunting, superb effort. Id liken it to a tim henman. (you know that brit tennis player that couldn't win anything) But I only compare it to him because he's the only britian ~male~ ive heard grunt before.

Post a squat video and ill put it in my playlist :)

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mike & Tunen - I grip the bar right up as close to the weight as my hands will go and the bar is in a corner with a 25kg DB on the end! I think I must have just lifted straight up on that last rep rather than pulling it up and in so ended up just lifting the whole thing up! Plus using the 15kg plates means that the weight end is quite long filled with plates that makes it hard to balance!

Hypo - Thanks man. I might do rack deads regular and have them as one of 3 that I rotate.

Philo - Thanks man. It's tarting to get hard to get a decent amount of reps with that weight on chins so may have to re-asses soon.

Miami, Skeptic and Daniel - Thanks guys! :)

Pickle - Tim Henman?!?! :disgust: Just aswell I love you or I wouldn't be able to let that slide! I'll try to get another vid soon.

Well I think I'm only going to be able to train x2 a week for a bit so a mid-week session then training with Tom (my training buddy) at the weekend so I'll try to get vids then!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great to see you doing those lunges..sucks about the Tbars, has heppened to me before also:disgust:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fn sweet rackdeads bro.DB inclines?Somebodys after sexy upper chest:coolguy:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
inclines are superb, and those weighted chins seem to be getting easier, I hope to see them up around 100lbs one day :ughfingers:

your rows have always been fantastic, along with those massive deads :eek4:

close grip bench is nothing shy of stupendous either

your like a work horse, you just keep truckin and trucking and POW, excellence.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky, you will always be my biggest motivation in this place.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That session screams mass Rocko! Awesome work man.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Shyte, son. I'll bet that worked your traps!

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awsome session rocky. inclines and t-bar rows are real strong. well done:xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks very much for the words fellas. Means a lot.

Ta for the analysis Tweaky
:)

Neosoviet - with all the excellent trainers in this section that means a lot! Thanks man! :xyxthumbs:

I'm on a late shift tomorrow which means I get to train - hurrah! Legs/shoulders and bis tomorrow. If the gym isn't busy I'll try and get a vid of the military press of bi work or something!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome stuff! hit it hard!! i like ur sexy grunting........did i say that out loud....hahaha:keke:

J

jornT

LUNGES OF DOOM!!!!

You got to be fucking kidding me :49:

Lunges of doom :49::49::49:

Epic rip off of Tunes log, and pretty fucking poorly aswell. Don't you see the diffrence between Erotic Erectors, Pwnage Pec's en somthing epic retarded like lunges of doom. Is that a new episode of scooby doo or something?

And then the vid LOL!!!

WTF are that, crappy ROM reverse smith machine lunges with a pad? It looks more like bulgarian smith quarter squats.

Not to mention the hoodie or the girl like ROAARRRR!!! which ofcourse are needed with this hardcore exercise.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You got to be fucking kidding me :49:

Lunges of doom :49::49::49:

Epic rip off of Tunes log, and pretty fucking poorly aswell. Don't you see the diffrence between Erotic Erectors, Pwnage Pec's en somthing epic retarded like lunges of doom. Is that a new episode of scooby doo or something?

And then the vid LOL!!!

WTF are that, crappy ROM reverse smith machine lunges with a pad? It looks more like bulgarian smith quarter squats.

Not to mention the hoodie or the girl like ROAARRRR!!! which ofcourse are needed with this hardcore exercise.

I hope this is a inside jk i dont get or ur just being a dick

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jornt is pretty funny in that comment, but not as funny as his max deadlift!

Rocky, Lunges of Doom lol, come on pal your better than that!

Lesbian Lunges!! thats all i can think of for now!

nice sessions as usual pal, keep it up!